Check your account email address ×

Trump’s Appointment of the Acting Attorney General Is Unconstitutional

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m a little confused here. If a vacancy is opened in a department, someone fills that void as an interim head. How is this any different than any other position in an other department? You simply can’t shut the Justice Department down. He isn’t the new AG, he is taking on the responsibilities until a duly confirmed official is appointed. There has to be some sort of continuity. This seems like a stretch. Should there be limitations on his power as acting AG? I would say yes, but to not have anyone in charge would seem like a very extreme way of looking at this. 

x2

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m a little confused here. If a vacancy is opened in a department, someone fills that void as an interim head. How is this any different than any other position in an other department? You simply can’t shut the Justice Department down. He isn’t the new AG, he is taking on the responsibilities until a duly confirmed official is appointed. There has to be some sort of continuity. This seems like a stretch. Should there be limitations on his power as acting AG? I would say yes, but to not have anyone in charge would seem like a very extreme way of looking at this. 

who's saying he's shutting the justice department down?

usually someone close to the same position takes the interim role. this clown was not. this clown can run things unethically" until december. after that the dems have power. he needs to be careful though, because he could be brought up on obstruction charges himself by the dems, after january. this is why ive been saying the dems winning back some power was bigly.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

usually someone close to the same position takes the interim role. this clown was not. this clown can run things unethically" until december. after that the dems have power. he needs to be careful though, because he could be brought up on obstruction charges himself by the dems, after january. this is why ive been saying the dems winning back some power was bigly.

Youre really worried. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what should really happen is the clown should recuse himself from this investigation. it's obvious as fuck he's biased against it, which is reason enough. but that is obvious why trump selected him, so he's not about to recuse himself. 

Let's be honest here you wouldn't be happy with anybody that Trump would pick

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

right Sessions chief of staff would know nothing about how to run the department SMH partisan hack

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Youre really worried. :lol:

no i am not. mueller and others saw this coming awhile back. i'm sure they prepared for it happening. the dems having power is another problem for trump. come january they can bring the mueller report to light, subpoena this dipshit, hold public hearings. christ, mueller himself could go public if they piss him off enough. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right Sessions chief of staff would know nothing about how to run the department SMH partisan hack

:lol:

fucking paleez. he probably shouldn't have even been in that role. you are comical as shit dude. nothing else to say about this obvious situation? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

no i am not. mueller and others saw this coming awhile back. i'm sure they prepared for it happening. the dems having power is another problem for trump. come january they can bring the mueller report to light, subpoena this dipshit, hold public hearings. christ, mueller himself could go public if they piss him off enough. 

So if and when this all goes down....and theres no collusion....pay highmark.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Slinger is losing his fucking mind.  Seriously.

Imo = fact.   Correct.  

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

way to miss the point.........

go back to bed

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

So if and when this all goes down....and theres no collusion....pay highmark.

you need to quit worrying about it. i pay my bets, unlike others. i know one fucking thing for sure, had that bet been reversed? you and all the other dipshits would be on my ass to pay skidmark welcher 24/7. bunch of damn hacks.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Imo = fact.   Correct.  

:lol: holy fuck....

point = if you had been watching the news, you would know that conway has been on it, calling out trump at times.

not the point = the authenticity of what conway was saying.

like i said, go back to bed.

you need to quit worrying about it. i pay my bets, unlike others. i know one fucking thing for sure, had that bet been reversed? you and all the other dipshits would be on my ass to pay skidmark welcher 24/7. bunch of damn hacks.

:baby:

no, slinger pays attention. it's fucking obvious you and many others do not. 

You grab on to anything that fits your sides resist and hate Trump narrative.  This “law scholar” is no different.  He’s making an argument of unconstitutionality and getting published.  I guess I don’t know how to explain what this means to you anymore than that.  Maybe this:  there’s no chance in hell this “argument” would make it anywhere near a federal court and the professor  knows  it.  He’s pandering.  That’s it.  Nothing wrong with that.  What’s wrong is the base citizens “pandered to” on both sides are imbeciles.

Also, if you think Trump is in DC running rough shod over the senate....well..  :lmao:#2.) if you think DC wants a popular non-insider President well....  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You grab on to anything that fits your sides resist and hate Trump narrative.  This “law scholar” is no different.  He’s making an argument of unconstitutionality and getting published.  I guess I don’t know how to explain what this means to you anymore than that.  Maybe this:  there’s no chance in hell this “argument” would make it anywhere near a federal court and the professor  knows  it.  He’s pandering.  That’s it.  Nothing wrong with that.  What’s wrong is the base citizens “pandered to” on both sides are imbeciles.

Also, if you think Trump is in DC running rough shod over the senate....well..  :lmao:#2.) if you think DC wants a popular non-insider President well....  :lmao:

tell me why you think this clown was selected as interim AG....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

riiiight. watching you clueless nitwits talk about shit you know nothing about is good for the soul, and the funny bone. 

It's either going to go one way or the other

Just now, Snoslinger said:

tell me why you think this clown was selected as interim AG....

Why?  He’s a competent interim head.  That’s it.  

Tell me why you think he’s not capable without diving into bizarro, Maddow like conspiracy theories.  Or, can you tell the difference anymore?  I don’t think you can. Man, you are fucking losing it.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ginger you're a piece of work at times. you know damn fucking well this thing stinks to high heaven, yet you want to come in here and stick up for the decision to hire this biased trump loyalist. solely because i'm calling it out. 

he appointed a temporary replacement,  someone needs to be in charge.  Chief of staff is a good as any place to start.  You are a partisan hack in everything you do just like those on the right you bitch about.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why?  He’s a competent interim head.  That’s it.  

Tell me why you think he’s not capable without diving into bizarro, Maddow like conspiracy theories.  Or, can you tell the difference anymore?  I don’t think you can. Man, you are fucking losing it.

It's all because of what he said on CNN