Check your account email address ×

The country the was ruled by Hitler........... Better humanitarians than the USA

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-khashoggi-germany/germany-urges-other-eu-states-to-also-stop-arms-exports-to-saudi-arabia-idUSKCN1MW0V9

Interesting how things can change.

I wonder if the Saudi's were emboldened when Trump was being such limp dick about the Saudi's plans to behead that female activist.

Most Trumpsters on here were glad Trump was hiding his head in the sand.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So Saudi oil goes to China, NK and Russia and they sell arms back.   What a brilliant plan over one muslim brotherhood journalist who had deep ties to the Saudi govt anyway.  

Priceless when Germany has a huge pipeline deal with Russia.   Russia was supposedly poisoning people in GB yet no drop in energy deal with Russia.   Its insane this is getting the attention it is.  Germany are hypocrites of the highest order.  

Something much larger is going on here.   I have no idea what it is but this isn't about one dude.   The west sticking their nose in SA/ME business once again.   Stay the fuck out of it.

This isn't even news in a couple weeks as the midterms ramp up.  Wouldn't be now if Mueller wasn't warning the msm/dems to be prepared for disappointment.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-khashoggi-germany/germany-urges-other-eu-states-to-also-stop-arms-exports-to-saudi-arabia-idUSKCN1MW0V9

Interesting how things can change.

I wonder if the Saudi's were emboldened when Trump was being such limp dick about the Saudi's plans to behead that female activist.

Most Trumpsters on here were glad Trump was hiding his head in the sand.

care to put up your countery forein aid numbers up and compare them the the US numbers ? no ? then get back to sucking you husbands cock 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

So Saudi oil goes to China, NK and Russia and they sell arms back.   What a brilliant plan over one muslim brotherhood journalist who had deep ties to the Saudi govt anyway.  

Priceless when Germany has a huge pipeline deal with Russia.   Russia was supposedly poisoning people in GB yet no drop in energy deal with Russia.   Its insane this is getting the attention it is.  Germany are hypocrites of the highest order.  

Something much larger is going on here.   I have no idea what it is but this isn't about one dude.   The west sticking their nose in SA/ME business once again.   Stay the fuck out of it.

This isn't even news in a couple weeks as the midterms ramp up.  Wouldn't be now if Mueller wasn't warning the msm/dems to be prepared for disappointment.  

The entire world is fucked up and only America has it right. 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Nope!  USA has the hypocrite thing down pat.

You are finally number one in something.  Start you goofy little chant any time you want.

USA USA USA

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Listen you fucking low IQ hayseed faggot.......nowhere in the "staying the fuck out of it plan" does it include selling them billions in arms and shipping them piles of cash and supporting their little religious wars with our military. 

Kill yourself you dumb twat 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You probably want them to stop selling arms so that Trumps buddies will get the contracts.

So your excuse for Canada selling the Saudis billions in military arms is that.............if you dont do it someone else will????

So the same excuse the mouth breathing Trump supporters use??????

You are really a shameless pathetic little retard.....just a fucking moron 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking low IQ hayseed faggot.......nowhere in the "staying the fuck out of it plan" does it include selling them billions in arms and shipping them piles of cash and supporting their little religious wars with our military. 

Kill yourself you dumb twat 

Take your meds bi-polar ben. 

Do you have any idea how much fun it is setting you idiots off?

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So your excuse for Canada selling the Saudis billions in military arms is that.............if you dont do it someone else will????

So the same excuse the mouth breathing Trump supporters use??????

You are really a shameless pathetic little retard.....just a fucking moron 

:owned:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

YOU TAKE MY MEDS IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH @@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

I'm not mental and don't need them....you do.   Hey govt if you're reading take this mental midgets firearms away.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not mental and don't need them....you do.   Hey govt if you're reading take this mental midgets firearms away.  :lmao:

See....now thats not very nice. YOU JUST MADE THE KILL LIST Q!!!!!1111111111