Check your account email address ×

9/11 hijackers

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

In awe of a BA in history and an online course. 

Momo the mouth breather never fails to disappoint. 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: Plus even that is beyond you 

9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bush wasn't smart enough to do anything. 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guessing this movie pretty much nails it.

9 hours ago, irv said:

Still can't believe this guy was once the POTUS. :wacko:

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yale and Harvard hand out degrees to dumb people every day :flush:

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

getting in for ordinary people is the hard part you fucking retard and anybody with half a brain can get a BA in history....maybe even you, 

And yet Republicans voted him into power twice. 

Yet many people on here still think he was a better choice than Gore. 

Such sad stupid fuckers. 

Imagine how much further ahead you would have been with Gore.  You would be leading the world in new technology, you wouldn’t be paying off two wars and have all that unfounded liability for injured soldiers. 

Yet you proudly voted for that dumb fucker Trump who told you he was going to bomb the Middle East. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Such sad stupid fuckers. 

Imagine how much further ahead you would have been with Gore.  You would be leading the world in new technology, you wouldn’t be paying off two wars and have all that unfounded liability for injured soldiers. 

Yet you proudly voted for that dumb fucker Trump who told you he was going to bomb the Middle East. 

OK Carnac....now go fuck off again .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Clinton voted when she was in power to blow up the Middle East...  she continued to support more blowing up of the Middle East under the last administration.

fact.

fact also is trump was a private citizen when bush, clinton, Cheney decide to blow up the Middle East.

Blow up the Middle East. Lol

I’m sure that was exactly how the legislation was tabled. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK Carnac....now go fuck off again .

Did I hurt your feelings by telling you the Truth?

You didn’t have to have to have any special powers to see that Gore was smarter and better than Bush. 

It was common knowledge that Bush was a failed business man, a guy who used family connections to hide from Vietnam and get his degree.  

The way his campaign attacked McCain should have made you realize he didn’t give a shit about people who serve. 

The Americans that voted for him did so because having a dumb fuck as President made them feel less inadequate. 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did I hurt your feelings by telling you the Truth?

You didn’t have to have to have any special powers to see that Gore was smarter and better than Bush. 

It was common knowledge that Bush was a failed business man, a guy who used family connections to hide from Vietnam and get his degree.  

The way his campaign attacked McCain should have made you realize he didn’t give a shit about people who serve. 

The Americans that voted for him did so because having a dumb fuck as President made them feel less inadequate. 

I told you to go fuck off......now go fuck off!!!!!!!😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Such sad stupid fuckers. 

Oh man I wish we had a time machine! Then we would have just voted in the "other guy" every time and all would be good with the world!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I told you to go fuck off......now go fuck off!!!!!!!😂😂😂

Cover your ears and “say nah nah nah I can’t hear you.” It’s about the level of intellect I expect from you. 

13 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh man I wish we had a time machine! Then we would have just voted in the "other guy" every time and all would be good with the world!

That’s a cop out.  You knew Trump was a lying, corrupt piece of shit. 

You knew Bush was. 

Both of those mistakes were too close together for people to feel anything but contempt for the people that made them. 

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Amen!  I was forced to be a “landlord” when the market tanked.  I rented out to the “upper crust” that let their family destroy my two executive homes.  Worst part is, I paid $1000 a month each house AFTER their rent!  FUCK THAT SHIT!!!  I couldn’t imagine renting out to some of these other fuckheads.  I got friends that do it...and I’ll never understand why.  I don’t have that type of “understanding” in me.  Good on you for having it...and going through so much trash to finally get people worth a fuck in your homes.

Renters turn landlords into slumlords.:bc:

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Cool story.  Yet another story that just happened to involve zampoopski.

Such a coincidence. 

How many times do you find yourself telling a story only to have the person sitting across from you realize this it's something that happened to them and you took the story as your own.

phoney dumbfucks like you are hilarious.

If it were your story, it would have been a timeshare rental.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Goes for a lot more than who is voted into office.   

The US was for the most part an isolationist country up to WW1 or more so WW2.   Nothing changed the world more than ww2.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Goes for a lot more than who is voted into office.   

The US was for the most part an isolationist country up to WW1 or more so WW2.   Nothing changed the world more than ww2.     

Caveat

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s a cop out.  You knew Trump was a lying, corrupt piece of shit. 

You knew Bush was. 

Both of those mistakes were too close together for people to feel anything but contempt for the people that made them. 

I only voted for bush the first time. I figured out he was a dope later. I never voted for Trump. I'm just rolling with the punches. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Such sad stupid fuckers. 

Speaking of a sad stupid fucker, living in hindsight believing the USA would be so much better off voting in "the other guy", what a fucking idiot. BTW, just for clarity, we should not have gone into Iraq.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Happily voted Trump, never looked back.

Suck it Trudeau... :lmao:

Its not your vote that exposes you as a fucking brain dead moron.......its the fact that you're proud of it 2 years later.

11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The last Time I served an eviction notice I had to sign a bunch of papers and some other shit verifying that the person that I was evicting was not a service person on deployment . I don't have all the specifics but my Attorney informed me that it was due to all of the shit that went on during the gulf war :bc:

servicemember civil relief acts been in existence for a long time but there definitely was a raised awareness about it in a post 9/11 as well as first gulf war.  Reality is most of the issue lies on the servicemember not  Halliburton.    service members make a huge amount of money mistakes from marrying whores while home on leave to spending every dime they have plus some

While i think there needs to be a basic how to spend/save money class as part of every high school curriculum in order to graduate the military really needs to do it for new soldiers as way too many make piss poor choices that follow them for years.   I see it all the time when going over past credit issues.  

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure how t all works anymore but any service member overseas or in any area of “conflict” is exempt from most of those financial regulations until they get home and get plenty of time to get it squared away.  Not that many do that.  Plenty of half-wit financial retards that serve.  Not hard to burn through that absolute pittance of a paycheck either.

the paycheck might not be high but let's not gloss over the tax free allowances for . E2 is making $1800/mo plus BAS and BAH.  Thats all in better than most of these guys are going to make a year out of HS in the private job world.