Check your account email address ×

9/11 hijackers

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The last Time I served an eviction notice I had to sign a bunch of papers and some other shit verifying that the person that I was evicting was not a service person on deployment . I don't have all the specifics but my Attorney informed me that it was due to all of the shit that went on during the gulf war :bc:

OH look the hook nosed Jew fuck getting his pound of flesh at any cost :fuckyou: 

17 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

2016 election choices

Trump=didn’t vote to go to iraq

Clinton=voted to blow up the middle east

Any questions?

To be fair to Hillary. How was she to know Bush would fuck it up that badly?

She was probably prepared for how Obama handled Libya.  You know.  4 dead instead of 4,400 dead and 32,000 wounded.

She would have looked stupid voting against that outcome. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Didn't gwb do something similar?

Yes he did. The faggot Bush actually waked  HOLDING HANDS with  the Arabic king or prince or what ever the faggot was!! 

It is an arabic tradition for men to walk holding hands. It's gotta' be on  the internet someplace. It happened AFTER 911.

I would have told  the SAUDIS to take their fukken oil and shove it up their asses, then BOMBED Riyadh until  the ENTIRE fukken city was in ruins....................  and then some!!

I have posted that since day one.        

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

She was probably prepared for how Obama handled Libya.  You know.  4 dead instead of 4,400 dead and 32,000 wounded.

Trump didn’t vote for Iraq....  clinton did.  Hope trump’s doesn’t go stupid over 1 Saudi reporter that got wrapped up in the Arab life cycle and got dealt with...

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:finger2:

I had the Sheriff march that filthy bitch right down the driveway , Momo .   I ain't got time for people who destroy my shit and hard work .  So  

Amen!  I was forced to be a “landlord” when the market tanked.  I rented out to the “upper crust” that let their family destroy my two executive homes.  Worst part is, I paid $1000 a month each house AFTER their rent!  FUCK THAT SHIT!!!  I couldn’t imagine renting out to some of these other fuckheads.  I got friends that do it...and I’ll never understand why.  I don’t have that type of “understanding” in me.  Good on you for having it...and going through so much trash to finally get people worth a fuck in your homes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Trump didn’t vote for Iraq....  clinton did.  Hope trump’s doesn’t go stupid over 1 Saudi reporter that got wrapped up in the Arab life cycle and got dealt with...

Trump was for the war until he was against it.  

He didn't vote for it because he wasn't in power you dumb fucker.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bush wasn't smart enough to do anything. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Amen!  I was forced to be a “landlord” when the market tanked.  I rented out to the “upper crust” that let their family destroy my two executive homes.  Worst part is, I paid $1000 a month each house AFTER their rent!  FUCK THAT SHIT!!!  I couldn’t imagine renting out to some of these other fuckheads.  I got friends that do it...and I’ll never understand why.  I don’t have that type of “understanding” in me.  Good on you for having it...and going through so much trash to finally get people worth a fuck in your homes.

Cool story.  Yet another story that just happened to involve zampoopski.

Such a coincidence. 

How many times do you find yourself telling a story only to have the person sitting across from you realize this it's something that happened to them and you took the story as your own.

phoney dumbfucks like you are hilarious.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump was for the war until he was against it.  

He didn't vote for it because he wasn't in power you dumb fucker.

Clinton voted when she was in power to blow up the Middle East...  she continued to support more blowing up of the Middle East under the last administration.

fact.

fact also is trump was a private citizen when bush, clinton, Cheney decide to blow up the Middle East.

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bush wasn't smart enough to do anything. 

Still can't believe this guy was once the POTUS. :wacko:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yale and Harvard hand out degrees to dumb people every day :flush:

getting in for ordinary people is the hard part you fucking retard and anybody with half a brain can get a BA in history....maybe even you, 

23 minutes ago, frenchy said:

getting in for ordinary people is the hard part you fucking retard and anybody with half a brain can get a BA in history....maybe even you, 

Then with the next breath Momo and friends will be telling us all how having a degree doesn't mean anything. :lol:

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cool story.  Yet another story that just happened to involve zampoopski.

Such a coincidence. 

How many times do you find yourself telling a story only to have the person sitting across from you realize this it's something that happened to them and you took the story as your own.

phoney dumbfucks like you are hilarious.

Poor impotent little RecBetaCuck.  Just another little nobody hater.  Canada’s fucking Tool Kit. Can’t find a fellow countryman to claim you so, hate is all you have to give....that and badass kayaking and peddle biking stories!!!!  :lol:

41 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He has an MBA from Harvard you cock sucking midget FUCK :guzzle: 

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sheila Jackson Lee asked where the flag was on Mars and she's a Yale graduate. :lol:

Must burn your homosexual raped asshole that neither you nore the Frog could get in even on affirmative action for homos and midgets :finger:

Just now, Momorider said:

Must burn your homosexual raped asshole that neither you nore the Frog could get in even on affirmative action for homos and midgets :finger:

LOL, sure thing, freak. 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He has an MBA from Harvard you cock sucking midget FUCK :guzzle: 

So? :lol: 

an MBA is basically a post graduate diploma   BFD  

no surprise an illiterate mouth breather such as yourself is starry eyed over one though. 

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

So? :lol: 

an MBA is basically a post graduate diploma   BFD  

no surprise an illiterate mouth breather such as yourself is starry eyed over one though. 

:lmao: Francis Xavier midget shitforbrains drop out posts what? :lol2: