Check your account email address ×

9/11 hijackers

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zampoopski the clown wants to defend them.  He thinks they are better Allies than Canada or England. 

But then again he's a bag a shit filled stupid.

You should slit your little, weak wrists.  Use a butter knife.  I’m sure your baby skin is onion paper thin.

Canadian Tool Kit.  My god.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You should slit your little, weak wrists.  Use a butter knife.  I’m sure your baby skin is onion paper thin.

Canadian Tool Kit.  My god.

You should use a butter knife to cut up that shit Trump feeds you into bite size pieces.  

Fuck you are dumb. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You should use a butter knife to cut up that shit Trump feeds you into bite size pieces.  

Fuck you are dumb. 

Can you find one other Canadian on this board that will claim you?

:lol: 

Seriously.  How gross are you?

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“TRUMP IS COVERING FOR A MURDER IN THR MIDDLE EAST!!!!”

Do you fucking retards know how stupid you sound?  What do you want Trump to do?  This is Islamic grease ball shit outside our border and control and the real fact is, we have zero proof because from what I’ve seen, it all looks like one story to cover another.  Fact is, if this wasn’t a regard that lied for WAPO and Hillary was President.  We wouldn’t know shit about it and if we did, it’s be a “blip” and the liberal idiots wouldn’t utter a peep more.

Idiocy.

SA. keeps changing their story and this Admin. trusts them to investigate themselves.

You are right that is idiocy, in its purest form.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

SA. keeps changing their story and this Admin. trusts them to investigate themselves.

Don't waste your breath on Zderpski....it's all nonsensical blather that emanates from his pie hole. 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So why all the Saudia Arabia outrage from the lefties these days?  

Back in ‘01 it was “we got attacked because we are meddling in the sand, the US gets what they deserve”. 

I just laugh at you idiots. :lol2:

Lots of people never understood Iraq post 9/11 and asked immediately why them and not SA? 

I remember asking those very questions on these sites but the you know who’s were so wound up beating the war drums they couldn’t see the situation rationally and for what it is. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. 

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama spent 8 years doing everything in his admins power to prevent the release of the 9/11 commission report you fucking brain dead faggot ass retard.......seriously kill yourself or pay someone to do it for you.....fucking half man dumb fuck 

:kneebash:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Lots of people never understood Iraq post 9/11 and asked immediately why them and not SA? 

I remember asking those very questions on these sites but the you know who’s were so wound up beating the war drums they couldn’t see the situation rationally and for what it is. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. 

Anyone that even questioned it back then got their heads ripped off  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Anyone that even questioned it back then got their heads ripped off  :bc:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Exactly! 

Fuck there are some around here now that won't admit Iraq was a tragic clusterfuck. 

16 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

“We should barge our way in there (and into Turkey) and get to the bottom of something we’ll never know!!!!!!!  Let’s look for WMD’s while we are there!!!!!!!”

Idiots.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't waste your breath on Zderpski....it's all nonsensical blather that emanates from his pie hole. 

Poor Jimmy Pouts!  :lmao:

I told you, Moto offers a return policy on Antifa wear that fits incorrectly.  The garb serves nicely in the “rebel douche” line.  If yours fit more awkward than that.  Try the next size down.  Maybe add some designs and some chainery to add flair!

“We should barge our way in there (and into Turkey and get to the bottom of something we’ll never know!!!!!!!  Let’s look for WMD’s while we are there!!!!!!!”

Idiots.

Or say SA. has changed their story so many times we can't believe them. The fact they have lied and everyone in the world knows it means you would be an idiot to trust them. Simple enough for nearly everyone to grasp,

Poor Jimmy Pouts!  :lmao:

I told you, Moto offers a return policy on Antifa wear that fits incorrectly.  The garb serves nicely in the “rebel douche” line.  If yours fit more awkward than that.  Try the next size down.

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hijackers by Airplane:
American Airlines Flight 11 
Mohamed Atta - Egypt, tactical leader of 9/11 plot and pilot
Abdul Aziz al Omari - Saudi Arabia 
Wail al Shehri - Saudi Arabia
Waleed al Shehri - Saudi Arabia 
Satam al Suqami - Saudi Arabia

United Airlines Flight 175 
Fayez Banihammad - United Arab Emirates
Ahmed al Ghamdi - Saudi Arabia 
Hamza al Ghamdi - Saudi Arabia
Marwan al Shehhi - United Arab Emirates, pilot 
Mohand al Shehri - Saudi Arabia 

American Airlines Flight 77 
Hani Hanjour - Saudi Arabia, pilot
Nawaf al Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Salem al Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Khalid al Mihdhar - Saudi Arabia
Majed Moqed - Saudi Arabia

United Airlines Flight 93 
Saeed al Ghamdi - Saudi Arabia
Ahmad al Haznawi - Saudi Arabia
Ziad Jarrah - Lebanon, pilot 
Ahmed al Nami - Saudi Arabia 

Hijackers by Nationality:
Egypt
Mohamed Atta 

Lebanon
Ziad Jarrah 

Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al Ghamdi 
Hamza al Ghamdi 
Saeed al Ghamdi 
Hani Hanjour 
Nawaf al Hazmi 
Salem al Hazmi 
Ahmad al Haznawi 
Ahmed al Nami 
Khalid al Mihdhar 
Majed Moqed 
Abdul Aziz al Omari 
Mohand al Shehri 
Wail al Shehri 
Waleed al Shehri 
Satam al Suqami 

United Arab Emirates
Fayez Banihammad 
Marwan al Shehhi

These Arabs are not sympathetic to the nationalist SA monarchy :news: they are the opposition like the guy that got murdered 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

These Arabs are not sympathetic to the nationalist SA monarchy :news: they are the opposition like the guy that got murdered 

Momo the Muslim apologist in bed with the Saudis 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So many of our kids were coming back from that mess to empty bank accounts and eviction notices that we had to change the law here in NH .  But hey , Haliburton made out great so it was a win , right ?

How on earth was anybody that went over there left with empty bank accounts and eviction papers?  Wives? Co-signers?  

I’m not 100% sure but, I haven’t seen any here that thought that shit was anything but a jug-fuck.  But that’s what’s great about hind-sight.  What’s not so great is a bunch of half-assed revolutionary wanna-be retards that think they had all the answers before any of it happened.  Even worse, act like they have any real ones now.

How on earth was anybody that went over there left with empty bank accounts and eviction papers?  Wives? Co-signers?  

I’m not 100% sure but, I haven’t seen any here that thought that shit was anything but a jug-fuck.  But that’s what’s great about hind-sight.  What’s not so great is a bunch of half-assed revolutionary wanna-be retards that think they had all the answers before any of it happened.  Even worse, act like they have any real ones now.

The last Time I served an eviction notice I had to sign a bunch of papers and some other shit verifying that the person that I was evicting was not a service person on deployment . I don't have all the specifics but my Attorney informed me that it was due to all of the shit that went on during the gulf war :bc:

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck there are some around here now that won't admit Iraq was a tragic clusterfuck. 

It's kind of a theme here.  

Iraq wasn't a bad idea.

Bush was a better choice than Gore.

Climate Change isn't real.

Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

The only thing most of these dumbasses can pat themselves on the back for is that they aren't members of the flat earth society.

Other than that....................... Dumb as Momo's favourite meal. 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

The last Time I served an eviction notice I had to sign a bunch of papers and some other shit verifying that the person that I was evicting was not a service person on deployment . I don't have all the specifics but my Attorney informed me that it was due to all of the shit that went on during the gulf war :bc:

Not sure how t all works anymore but any service member overseas or in any area of “conflict” is exempt from most of those financial regulations until they get home and get plenty of time to get it squared away.  Not that many do that.  Plenty of half-wit financial retards that serve.  Not hard to burn through that absolute pittance of a paycheck either.