Check your account email address ×

Savages *WARNING* disturbing images

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

Hey @ckf can you do somthing about this penis headed fuck accusing me of be a criminal, this violate site rules 

Hey stupid, not only didn't you deny it, everyone here knows that you are a fucking freak in hiding.

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Post of the day! 🎐🏆

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

200w.gif

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit. You didn't deny it. You're just pissed that he called you on it.

WOW! Shit eating, draft dodging and now this.....

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Obama loved the Saudi’s 

That’s because they were “good mooslims” back then!  Now they’re bad mooslims!!!  Wait, I mean Mooslims are still good but not these Saudi mooslims because Trump said something....I mean, did something and now they’re bad mooslims, but not like mooslim are all bad...they’re all still good!  But these Trump mooslims... I mean.  WAPO says!

WUT THE FUCK!?!??!  That’s literally as dumb as libulz sound!

On 10/19/2018 at 5:39 PM, Momorider said:

I would snap your pencil neck with one hsnd except for the fact I would get greece and the smell of garlic on my hand you filthy midget dago FUCK :finger:  

Momo the invisible freak :lol:

23 hours ago, Momorider said:

Hey @ckf can you do somthing about this penis headed fuck accusing me of be a criminal, this violate site rules 

Hey you freak asshole look at your quote above, and it's because of your idle threats and your just generally freakish lying nature that @ckf will never come to your defense :lol: :lol2:

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo the invisible freak :lol:

Hey you freak asshole look at your quote above, and it's because of your idle threats and your just generally freakish lying nature that @ckf will never come to your defense :lol: :lol2:

I never accused you of being a criminal you lying midget fucking penis headed FUCK :finger2: big fucking difference you filthy garlic eating POS :fuckoff:

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

No shit. His entire posing vocabulary is 75% male genitalia or homosexual references. Beyond creepy. 

It makes sense, 100% of what goes in his mouth is male genitalia,  so it's 75% of what comes out.