Check your account email address ×

Savages *WARNING* disturbing images

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Whats that got to do with chopping a body up?

Nothing.  They don’t care about this retard.  This was never about him.  He’s just another flame that keeps their little fires burning.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No offense to XLT but are all the "smart" people in the military in The Air Force? 

@xtralettucetomatoe580 IS AIR FORCE!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well whatever branch took Zderspski must have bottom of the barrel standards.

I think this is probably accurate.

Congratulations!  Your first semi-correct statement all week!  Hooray!  :lmao:

Putz.   :lol:

:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Has to be the most incompetent assassination in the history of mankind.   No way they couldn't have had this guy disappear without anyone ever finding him or the killers be on tape, know when they arrived, where they stayed and when they left.   

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Has to be the most incompetent assassination in the history of mankind.   No way they couldn't have had this guy disappear without anyone ever finding him or the killers be on tape, know when they arrived, where they stayed and when they left.   

The Saudi’s story does sound about right.  They got out of hand and tried to “erase” the problem.  Boobs.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Or zambroni and Momo!

It would be tremendous!  I’d be the GNAR, fast-roping, helocasting, death from above/below!!!! We’d use Momo’s helicopter!  He could fly it with his freakishly large head on top of his disproportionally small body!!!!!!

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not really. Guy is dead. Mission accomplished. 

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They weren't trying to hide anything till the outrage started :guzzle: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

And we know a pedo like yourself understands what hiding is all about, you fucking freak.

Hey @ckf can you do somthing about this penis headed fuck accusing me of be a criminal, this violate site rules 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Hey @ckf can you do somthing about this penis headed fuck accusing me of be a criminal, this violate site rules 

Holy shit. You didn't deny it. You're just pissed that he called you on it.

WOW! Shit eating, draft dodging and now this.....

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

The two guys that got fired were definitely booted for botching the job, not for killing him.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit. You didn't deny it. You're just pissed that he called you on it.

WOW! Shit eating, draft dodging and now this.....

:lies: and more :lies: from dumbest fuck on site 

The job wasn’t botched. That’s actually a propsterous idea. This is an excellent example of Saudi arrogance. They grossly underestimated the international reaction to this murder. No way was this their first rodeo with this kind of thing. The saudis have become so embolden that they figure that can do whatever to whomever starts to tell the truth. What I’m curious about is what information was this journalist about to release? Seeing that the journalist’s cause has the full financial backing of amazon, the truth that the Saudis were trying to hide will come out. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The job wasn’t botched. That’s actually a propsterous idea. This is an excellent example of Saudi arrogance. They grossly underestimated the international reaction to this murder. No way was this their first rodeo with this kind of thing. The saudis have become so embolden that they figure that can do whatever to whomever starts to tell the truth. What I’m curious about is what information was this journalist about to release? Seeing that the journalist’s cause has the full financial backing of amazon, the truth that the Saudis were trying to hide will come out. 

I'm sure you will be told exactly what to think in no time. :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’ve already got your walking orders. Fist fight gone bad. :lol: 

I've taken the full 9 seconds and drawn the conclusion that you cannot draw conclusions.

I'm sticking up for nobody.

Emotionals have concluded all.