Check your account email address ×

Dow futures fall, suggesting stock-market bloodletting may not be over

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How many? As many as time permits. :lol: 

Clearly you are fighting off suicidal TDS with this bizarre liberal “People should feel sad if I do” therapy.

Carry on!  Liberal sadness makes me giddy....cuz it’s so stupid.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

They always enjoy ribbons on turds. I’m going no where near the market. The global market is truly on the brink right now. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

They always enjoy ribbons on turds. I’m going no where near the market. The global market is truly on the brink right now. 

This is how people end up absolutely needing government assistance in retirement.  

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Maybe soon, but not today. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stay the fuck out. The potential gains are not worth the risk, and stress. In my opinion the worst fukken thing is that the market is manipulated by big Jews of New York. 

They control BILLIONS, and move the market anyway they want. They make fortunes off small-time asswipes like us. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pay attention to later today.   Does a big buy in happen after say 2 pm?   Be ready for the lows with some cash.  

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Pay attention to later today.   Does a big buy in happen after say 2 pm?   Be ready for the lows with some cash.  

its coming back up and has been all morning..

poor spin fuck and his merry clan

14 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

its coming back up and has been all morning..

poor spin fuck and his merry clan

Interest rate hike triggered the sell off and auto sell programs took over. This isn't the crash

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Interest rate hike triggered the sell off and auto sell programs took over. This isn't the crash

The reality is it’s been pretty stable the last six months or so. Hardly any volatility at all and pretty much ignored this whole trade war business.

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good, I always wonder why those with no skin in the game are sooo worried about the stock market.  Be greedy when others are fearful.