Check your account email address ×

4chan Prankster Claims Punked Michael Avenatti With Hoax Kavanaugh ‘Train’ Gang Rape Accusation

Turf

9 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

So now there's a third accuser, I called that right. 

And they all want to testify. This last one is especially bad. Couple that with the fact the Kavs bff Mark Judge now all of the sudden cant recall anything and is refusing to testify and you can stick a fork in this whole garbage nomination 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And they all want to testify. This last one is especially bad. Couple that with the fact the Kavs bff Mark Judge now all of the sudden cant recall anything and is refusing to testify and you can stick a fork in this whole garbage nomination 

Looks like we'll have one hell show for the next few days....

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  

spiked the drinks of girls at house parties with grain alcohol and/or drugs to "cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

As long as it culminates with a better candidate I will be happy

Just now, Angry ginger said:

if you think the next one won't be more ingrained in the right wing swamp your juts,  kavenaugh is right of center but no where near as bad as one could be.  

The next nominee will be a woman that is more right than Kavanaugh

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

come on did you not do the same thing in the 80's,  everclear was the shit.  

Nope.   They all got drunk on their own.   My wife and I started dating in HS, 2 bottles (not 2 liters) of wine coolers or purple passion and she would be like "I can't feel my face."  :lol:  

So a gang of serial rapists were operating in that school and nobody reported it for 36 years.   Way to be courageous girls.  :lol:  

Oh and they kept going to the parties.  :lol:   Well whatever you have to do to be popular I guess.  

Edited by Highmark

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So a gang of serial rapists were operating in that school and nobody reported it for 36 years.   Way to be courageous girls.  :lol:  

Oh and they kept going to the parties.  :lol:   Well whatever you have to do to be popular I guess.  

She was raped, but not by him. Just says she seen him once. Doesn’t name the actual rapists :lol: 

these are the people behn is aligning himself with :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

She was raped, but not by him. Just says she seen him once. Doesn’t name the actual rapists :lol: 

these are the people behn is aligning himself with :lol: 

It's all about the allegations there nothing else needed to destroy the accused.