Check your account email address ×

4chan Prankster Claims Punked Michael Avenatti With Hoax Kavanaugh ‘Train’ Gang Rape Accusation

Turf

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

why are so against getting more information about this? you said yourself if these things did happen, he should not be on the SC. remember? 

You couldnt care less about these women....its totally political for you.

Just now, DAVE said:

You couldnt care less about these women....its totally political for you.

When I exposed snot for being gay he started bragging about slaying all kinds of V in school :lol: I guess it’s cool if he does it 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Then why isn't local police investigating it?  

Because this would have been questioning concurrent with a prior background check. This is the FBI’s jurisdiction whether you like it or not. It’s a gray area, but still there is reasonable precedent for them to lead an investigation. If there is an instance where local PD or FBI have a claim to an investigation, who should take lead when referring to a SC pick? Pretty simple answer there..:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Snots got bad knees?

You dont remember when he wanted the police yo take knee shots instead of body shots when they had to shoot people??? It was classic Slinger! :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Kivalo said:

You dont remember when he wanted the police yo take knee shots instead of body shots when they had to shoot people??? It was classic Slinger! :lol:

Spin wants cops to throw their dirty laundry at them.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oh shit ya!!! Forgot about that!!!

:lol2:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Because this would have been questioning concurrent with a prior background check. This is the FBI’s jurisdiction whether you like it or not. It’s a gray area, but still there is reasonable precedent for them to lead an investigation. If there is an instance where local PD or FBI have a claim to an investigation, who should take lead when referring to a SC pick? Pretty simple answer there..:

There is no jurisdiction unless ordered by the POTUS.   Even then we don't know if they could or would.  The Hill/Thomas case was completely different.

How deep would you be willing to let the FBI dig into these women's lives in order to be fair to Kavanaugh?   Social media?   Computers and emails?   Phone records?    

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

When I exposed snot for being gay he started bragging about slaying all kinds of V in school :lol: I guess it’s cool if he does it 

And none of them were not willing, and none of them required my hand over their mouths. Maybe that was the norm for the 2 heffers you had , but not me

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

poor dave....i had no idea you were doing so poorly in jtssrx's  school of investigations :lol:

investigate hearsay? 

well for starters, you talk to the people creating the hearsay. ask where they were, who they knew, what they remember from that night, etc etc etc. then you talk to other people that have come out, other people they may mention that were there also. soon you get a pretty good idea if some of these things are valir or not

it it becoming very obvious why you and others can't see any collusion. you're downright dumb.

9842F47B-8EEC-4809-90FA-1E8340DBA063.gif

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And none of them were not willing, and none of them required my hand over their mouths. Maybe that was the norm for the 2 heffers you had , but not me

And neither did mr kavanaugh. I dont care if the dudes you banged were willing. By your own admission you were a predator 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm grasping?   :lol:   The FBI already said it wouldn't investigate the Ford claims. 

Answer this Vince.   Kavanaugh was on a list of SC nominee's since Romney was running in 2012.   He was announced early on Trumps short list during the campaign.   Kavanaugh was nominated on July 9th.   Feinstein received her letter on July 30th.   Why all the delays?  Why wait until AFTER the hearings?    

Trump is backing off, odd.

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

The hurry is to get him in before the mid terms ya dummy.

We went 400 days with an 8 justice SC, and it's not the mid-terms you mental midget............the SC goes into session on October 1st and that's why the Republicans want him seated.

In any event it's a lifetime position and nobody should be slammed into a position like that for political reasons.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump is backing off, odd.

We went 400 days with an 8 justice SC, and it's not the mid-terms you mental midget............the SC goes into session on October 1st and that's why the Republicans want him seated.

In any event it's a lifetime position and nobody should be slammed into a position like that for political reasons.

Con job!!!