Check your account email address ×

Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary of 'Just Do It' Campaign

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, snoughnut said:

x's 2 and him and the other sniveling twats should head to DC on their own time instead of being twats on game day.

Game day is sacred to fat brat eating cheeseheads.....

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You keep saying that like you have a clue about me...you cry about the economy even though everybody else is doing great, you cry about some football players kneeling ruining your precious games.....etc.......BTW who is everybody and frankly  should I care what they think?

I'll give you a clue...worry about yourself and try to make your business better during this economic boom or just keep being a mopey sloth and pissing off customers.

Give it a rest Tubby, life is great on this side of Lake Michigan, appears to be quite miserable on your side of the pond. Maybe stop acting like a miserable twat and set the phone down. 21,000+ posts? Good lord what a loser. :lmao:Pissing off customers? Oh that's a good one (drama queen lies) and my customers adore me, would you like some testimonials? I'm gonna go take care of 3 of my customers right now, by the time I get back later this aft., I'm sure  that increasing your post count total will be about the only thing you accomplish today. :lmao:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kap is an activist you retard.....and he is awesome. You bootlicking faggot ass retards just can't help but get all indignant and queefy when Kap wins.

Fuck cops , fuck your flag and fuck you

:lol:   I don't care about Kap or Nike.   I find the both of them hypocrites.   

Seriously though Ben.   Back on the meds.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

48 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Give it a rest Tubby, life is great on this side of Lake Michigan, appears to be quite miserable on your side of the pond. Maybe stop acting like a miserable twat and set the phone down. 21,000+ posts? Good lord what a loser. :lmao:Pissing off customers? Oh that's a good one (drama queen lies) and my customers adore me, would you like some testimonials? I'm gonna go take care of 3 of my customers right now, by the time I get back later this aft., I'm sure  that increasing your post count total will be about the only thing you accomplish today. :lmao:

you spent Obama entire second term being negative while most people were doing well so lets not pretend that didn't happen.  :news:

and yes before you go there i'm negative-  it's why my names the angry ginger.  :bc:  

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Then why are always complaining about how the economy sucks? 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

you spent Obama entire second term being negative while most people were doing well so lets not pretend that didn't happen.  :news:

and yes before you go there i'm negative-  it's why my names the angry ginger.  :bc:  

He has done it the whole time Trump has been in office as well.

Just now, f7ben said:

Apparently he lost his bootstraps

Or he is just to full of cheese curds and bratwurst and can’t bend over to pull them up. 

BTW snoputz...I just got back to the shop from a job site and business is booming...SBYL ya mope.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Not sure if this has been posted but what ev.....

40912895_10212308466293852_8982452559419539456_n.thumb.jpg.6492a84683bfa3caade2fe04f4f52c90.jpg

:lol: I love these!  

Epic thread!  “You’re all butt-hurt racists about Kapernickel!!!!!   To show you how upset we are about you being so butt-hurt,  we are going to be even more butt-hurt about your butt-hurt!!!!!!! DOWN WITH AMERICA.....GO NFL!!!!”

:lmao:

Meh, NFL can turn into fucking roller derby for all I care.  

:lol:

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Not sure if this has been posted but what ev.....

40912895_10212308466293852_8982452559419539456_n.thumb.jpg.6492a84683bfa3caade2fe04f4f52c90.jpg

Didn't the dark haired one ride Arctic Cats and the blonde ride someone in a sex tape?  :lol:  

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or he is just to full of cheese curds and bratwurst and can’t bend over to pull them up. 

BTW snoputz...I just got back to the shop from a job site and business is booming...SBYL ya mope.

LOL, poor fat Jimmy, if post counts were money you would be Warren Buffet :lmao:No need to to send me your sympathies, life is just grand here, keep them for yourself, you need them far more than me. :lmao:One more piece of advice, start drinking again then you would have an excuse for being such a miserable twat. :lmao:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

LOL, poor fat Jimmy, if post counts were money you would be Warren Buffet :lmao:No need to to send me your sympathies, life is just grand here, keep them for yourself, you need them far more than me. :lmao:One more piece of advice, start drinking again then you would have an excuse for being such a miserable twat. :lmao:

Why are you so concerned about how much I post and I don't see where I've sent you anything other than derision and laughter at your crying about the economy and a few guys kneeling....SBYL isn't sympathy BTW.

I also love how narratives develop here....Fatty McCheesecurds cries because his precious Packer games are being ruined by a few guys kneeling, I laugh at his idiocy yet I'm the miserable one...priceless. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks