Check your account email address ×

Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary of 'Just Do It' Campaign

33 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Did everyone see Ford supports kneeling?

Ford, (F)a sponsor of the National Football League, has voiced support for NFL players exercising their right to free speech and peaceful protest after President Donald Trump urged fans to consider a boycott.

"We respect individuals' rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share," the company said on Monday. "That's part of what makes America great."

https://money.cnn.com/2017/09/25/news/ford-nfl-protests/index.html

:lol:

Prolly letting their workers kneel on the clock too.  You know, respecting their “right to free speech and peaceful protest” and all....or, do those pesky Corporate Laws get in the way.  Damn it.

“MUH CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!!”

No.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I hope Ford donates a brand new Raptor to Colin Kaep. :lol:

With a big fucking bro muncher on the front and Velcro on the sides to catch the ones that jump out of he way?

Yep, yura racist.

Seriously tho....those Raptors look pretty sweet!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Season opener was watched by 8% less viewers then last year.  Colin has cost the NFL huge money.

I’ve paid less attention to football because their rule changes and advertisements are getting fucking wild. Most people don’t give a fuck enough about Kap to turn it off. Make you sit through 20 more mins of ads and flags for everything sure will though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’ve paid less attention to football because their rule changes and advertisements are getting fucking wild. Most people don’t give a fuck enough about Kap to turn it off. Make you sit through 20 more mins of ads and flags for everything sure will though. 

This^^^^^^^

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m thinking that fat angry white guys might not be who Nike want to impress. 

If wearing Nikes distances the owners from the assholes who don’t understand then that helps Nike. 

Don’t underestimate the consumer buying power of fat white men... Nike surely doesn’t want to lose that segment, but they shouldn’t fear. Slacktivism will move on soon enough.. 

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m thinking that fat angry white guys might not be who Nike want to impress. 

If wearing Nikes distances the owners from the assholes who don’t understand then that helps Nike. 

I find it hilarious that you retards continue to think It's just the "fattys" that aren't going to buy Nike anymore.  I guess you little liberal twats can add "physically superior" to the list of your awesomenesses, right after "Intellectually elite". 

Weird though....I don't see much of either anywhere.  :dunno:

You idiotic, skinny fucking dork.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it hilarious that you retards continue to think It's just the "fattys" that aren't going to buy Nike anymore.  I guess you little liberal twats can add "physically superior" to the list of your awesomenesses, right after "Intellectually elite". 

How come all your posts are nothing but projection, lies, and fantasies?  :lmao: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody with a functioning brain is not going to buy Nike because of this. Anyone who is boycotting is a mindless fucking idiot that should be executed post haste

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Nobody with a functioning brain is not going to buy Nike because of this. Anyone who is boycotting is a mindless fucking idiot that should be executed post haste

MMMomo is banning Nike, Harley’s, Mexican Food, the NFL and anything else Dump the heel spurred draft dodger tells him is in patriotic 

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How come all your posts are nothing but projection, lies, and fantasies?  :lmao: 

^^^^**********

I rest my case.

Hey, you gonna get you some new, sweet-ass Nikes for your Pilates?  :lol:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't care if they do or not.  I'm guessing some won't.  I don't care.  It's a losing move by Nike IMO.  But, who knows?  Maybe Kapernickel will bring them wealth beyond their wildest dreams!!!!!!!!  They can open up a few more shops in India, Vietnam, China and Honduras!  Hooray!!!!  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MMMomo is banning Nike, Harley’s, Mexican Food, the NFL and anything else Dump the heel spurred draft dodger tells him is in patriotic 

hi 

:lmao:

I'm not boycotting anything.  I don't care that much.  But you keep doing the fine work for the R party.  You and retards like you are perfect for driving independents to vote against the Dems...then blaming for them for your loss.  :lol:

It's hard to believe you are an adult.  Or, does being an "aggressive liberal" mean you didn't quite make the jump to adulthood?  What an imbecile.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I view the people boycotting Nike exactly like the people who boycotted Chic Fil A. 

People need a fucking hobby apparently. 

I think very few actually boycott any of it.  Sure, it all sounds good and "tough talk" is impressive in peoples own little echo chambers but in the end, if the PR doesn't hurt company's valuation for their stunts/policies, it's business as usual.  This NIke deal is a bit more than just a disagreeable policy though.  May get interesting.  Stock holders are very unhappy..as is NFL leadership.  This is a CEO killer.  We'll see but I'm already guessing they'd like to get those sweat shop children to invent a time machine and go back a week to rethink this.

I hope Nike sales go nowhere but up and I hope they go up for whomever is the next company that's thrown into the spotlight because of the country's collective insanity and complete inability to look at anything from other than a frothing at the mouth perspective. 

Tired of the angry mobs on both sides thinking they can bully everyone into their box. Time for em all to get fucked.