Check your account email address ×

Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary of 'Just Do It' Campaign

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

This is the best Nike ad campaign ever!!!!!!  Well, not for them but...for everyone else...fucking hilarious!!!

Its brilliant....there is no bad press

Trump proved that

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

All I’ve seen from this is the alt left telling smart people that they’re mad about this but I’m not sure I have even seen a single person mad about this 

:lol: you're a fucking moron dude

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its brilliant....there is no bad press

Trump proved that

I just don’t see the win here.  But, don’t care either way.  Just something more to laugh about.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

All I’ve seen from this is the alt left telling smart people that they’re mad about this but I’m not sure I have even seen a single person mad about this 

I think most just find it comical as hell.  I mean, Nike?  The skewed social justice role model...hiring another.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just don’t see the win here.  But, don’t care either way.  Just something more to laugh about.

I think most just find it comical as hell.  I mean, Nike?  The skewed social justice role model...hiring another.

I don't give two fucks about Nike.....I just love that Kap is being shoved down bootlicking faggots throats 24/7

His message is legit and its causing mayhem in empty minds

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't give two fucks about Nike.....I just love that Kap is being shoved down bootlicking faggots threats 24/7

it don't take a whole lot to entertain you, does it?

me either really

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't give two fucks about Nike.....I just love that Kap is being shoved down bootlicking faggots threats 24/7

His message may have had a legit meaning in the beginning but he fucked it up himself and so did the other kneeling gord headss that couldn't answer they simple "why" question.  It was a poorly planned and a disrespectful way to grab attention.  The liberals grabbing hold of this as their new "anti-Trump" cause took it to it's death.  End result here is that Nike will most likely suffer from this..as the NFL did (is).

Easy for me though...i don't give two shits about Nike, Kappernickel or the NFL.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I just love all the experts here thinking Nike doesn’t know what they are doing business wise...one of Zamdummys pals on HCS said they were going to lose 50% of their customers! :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He doesn’t give a shit about any of it as he types yet  another paragraph of nonsense. :lol:

it's easy for me.  I'm watching TV and eating a salad in between strokes.  Stop being so simple, Jimmy Pouts.  :lol:

Salad is gross BTW.  WTF kinda dressing is this shit?!?!?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

it's easy for me.  I'm watching TV and eating a salad in between strokes.  Stop being so simple, Jimmy Pouts.  :lol:

Salad is gross BTW.  WTF kinda dressing is this shit?!?!?

Stealing material from Shit Tickets....damn you have sunk to the bottom.....are you sure that’s dressing.......😜

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just love all the experts here thinking Nike doesn’t know what they are doing business wise...one of Zamdummys pals on HCS said they were going to lose 50% of their customers! :lol:

Why do you keep mentioning HCS?  That's weird.  You know, many of us fought to get you back reinstated there.  Don't squander it and embarrass me with your crybaby shit.  Fucking lumpy!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you keep mentioning HCS?  That's weird.  You know, many of us fought to get you back reinstated there.  Don't squander it and embarrass me with your crybaby shit.  Fucking lumpy!  :lmao:

Because as soon as I mentioned it the other day you showed up in that thread and started spewing nonsense although the mouth breathing feebs  over there think you are brilliant and Sayatothebuffet has bowed out of that thread...must of had some pressing mod business to attend to. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because as soon as I mentioned it the other day you showed up in that thread and started spewing nonsense although the mouth breathing feebs  over there think you are brilliant and Sayatothebuffet has bowed out of that thread...must of had some pressing mod business to attend to. 

Who thinks I'm brilliant over there?  What did I do that was "brilliant"?  Don't be stupid.  Hate looks ugly on you.  :)