Check your account email address ×

Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary of 'Just Do It' Campaign

55 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

yes behn youre well know for being smart! I know when I see a guy on the side of the road with his 4 ways on after the wheels fell off the car the car he was towing I think to myself- NOW THERES A SMART GUY! 

Yes mrs potato head those individual owners should really be punished!

Oh and they closed 1200 stores recently...whoops 

they should be punished for selling shitty subs

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

yes behn youre well know for being smart! I know when I see a guy on the side of the road with his 4 ways on after the wheels fell off the car the car he was towing I think to myself- NOW THERES A SMART GUY! 

Yes mrs potato head those individual owners should really be punished!

Oh and they closed 1200 stores recently...whoops 

That is just a story you made up dripper.....what's not made up though is that you throw used shit tickets in a waste basket :lol: now excuse me while I go "sport fuck" my own wife all morning long lolz....fucking dumbass

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sound like the clowns on HCS that claim Nike lost 50% of their customers by doing this...no wonder you were a mod there. :lol:

I just checked over there and see you were adding your usual nonsense...damn those queers lap  it right up! 

Image result for why do you say to me  zod

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

40819671_1874310106197049_3203894626125611008_n.thumb.jpg.f5853f48603bf55ddbcec5c07ba422c3.jpg

LOL!   PERFECT!!  :lmao:

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

That was for buttcox.

:lol:

One of you better excuses.  Keep this up!  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Maybe its just me but as a corporation I don't see the gain in rocking the boat like this.  Why is it not acceptable to some to stay neutral and out of political issues.   Without question we will see some pro LE or pro Military commercials from Nike this football season playing both sides of the fence.     

Just now, Highmark said:

Maybe its just me but as a corporation I don't see the gain in rocking the boat like this.  Why is it not acceptable to some to stay neutral and out of political issues.   Without question we will see some pro LE or pro Military commercials from Nike this football season playing both sides of the fence.     

The NFL ownership is stating similar.  Not happy with Nike restirring a pot they really want to just cool off so they. An throw it away.

It’s a dumb move even small business owners know can hurt them.  Not sure who is running Nike.  Trudeau?  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty sure Nike knows what they are doing.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

let's be honest here..... the 50-something fat fucks who are losing their shit over this buy their bright white mall walking shoes once every 4 years from walmart. 

Highly doubt they are Nike's target demographic. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As the Zen Master said......"We'll see."  

My point on this is when a Company has skeletons overflowing your closet (child labor, little to no US mfg) you don't point a spotlight at yourself.   I'm not saying this will turn Nike into the next CNN but I just don't see it as a positive for business.  I'll buy it if it comes down a few percent more.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

let's be honest here..... the 50-something fat fucks who are losing their shit over this buy their bright white mall walking shoes once every 4 years from walmart. 

Highly doubt they are Nike's target demographic. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

As the Zen Master said......"We'll see."  

My point on this is when a Company has skeletons overflowing your closet (child labor, little to no US mfg) you don't point a spotlight at yourself.   I'm not saying this will turn Nike into the next CNN but I just don't see it as a positive for business.  I'll buy it if it comes down a few percent more.  

Frenchy pretty much nails it. :lol:

Plus I love it how Nike is basically telling Goodell and The NFL to suck it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That is just a story you made up dripper.....what's not made up though is that you throw used shit tickets in a waste basket :lol: now excuse me while I go "sport fuck" my own wife all morning long lolz....fucking dumbass

Ummm it's a story you told moron! I left out the part about you selling it thinking it was blown up but had a loose flywheel bolt :lol:

Yes you are stupid

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

40803317_10102245836547983_4657397419783225344_n.jpg

Great movie.   Got to love Rowdy Roddy.   Well except he's Canadian.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Ummm it's a story you told moron! I left out the part about you selling it thinking it was blown up but had a loose flywheel bolt :lol:

Yes you are stupid

Nope....no tires ever fell off and it was never even stranded on the road