Check your account email address ×

Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary of 'Just Do It' Campaign

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Kind of pointless to post a figure like 20 cents unless you know where it is or if it's even close to accurate. 

But I get how it fires up you emotional types

Stick to kids baseball dummy.

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Kind of pointless to post a figure like 20 cents unless you know where it is or if it's even close to accurate. 

But I get how it fires up you emotional types

So 20 cents per hour and 70 hours per week could be considered a good wage in some places?

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Get a degree to paint a fence brilliance

I know right...bad decision on my part. Doesn't change the fact that you are one stupid motherfucker.:thumbsup:

BTW not sure I have ever painted a fence...a little more high end then that.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know right...bad decision on my part. Doesn't change the fact that you are one stupid motherfucker.:thumbsup:

:owned:

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Johnny Manziel has been a bust since the day he was drafted you idiot. :lol:

Not to mention drinking and drug problems...but yeah they are the same player....holy fuck.

Doug Fluitie, Joe Theismann and Warren Moon had huge careers in the CFL before they were NFL Stars  :guzzle: as well as others 

Edited by Momorider

Just now, Momorider said:

Doug Fluitie and Warren Moon had huge careers in the CFL before they were NFL Stars  :guzzle: as well as others 

Yeah that's great...what does that have to do with Johnny Manziel? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Jimmy pouts we all know you like to follow people around calling them stupid ...its probably half of your 8 billion posts. Doesn't change the fact that  in real life you're as big of a dipshit as you are here. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

NFL viewership down 9% through the preseason.  The nfl will continue to slump for sometime.  The people willing to watch a game is decreasing.

Nike Stock down 3.1% today :lol: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that's great...what does that have to do with Johnny Manziel? 

Some of the greatest players of all time had formidable CFL carriers before they excelled in the NFL :finger: 

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Yes Jimmy pouts we all know you like to follow people around calling them stupid ...its probably half of your 8 billion posts. Doesn't change the fact that  in real life you're as big of a dipshit as you are here. 

What's this we stuff....speaking for others....doubt they want you doing that. BTW you are one of the few I call dumb on a regular basis and how can you state that as fact when we have never met? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Momorider said:

Some of the greatest players of all time had formidable CFL carriers before they excelled in the NFL :finger: 

Again....what does  that have to do with Johnny Manziel and name all of these NFL greats.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again....what does  that have to do with Johnny Manziel and name all of these NFL greats.

I named three top QBs in my post off the top of my head I don't even like football :finger: 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's this we stuff....speaking for others....doubt they want you doing that. BTW you are one of the few I call dumb on a regular basis and how can you state that as fact when we have never met? See what I mean...you're really stupid! 

What I see is a loser who goes around calling people stupid daily sometimes hourly 7 days a week desperately seeking interaction with anyone because he's alone lonely and depressed. 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

What I see is a loser who goes around calling people stupid daily sometimes hourly 7 days a week desperately seeking interaction with anyone because he's alone lonely and depressed. 

And I see a cheesedick that lives vicariously through his kids baseball and brags like a high schooler about sport fucking his wife and posts her picture because he is insecure.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Get a degree to paint a fence brilliance

Dude, Jimmy Pouts :lmao: .....has a degree.  Hard to "bust" on somebody for that.  What he choses to do or not do with it really doesn't matter.  It's an accolade.  Now, Mr. Pouts has clearly chosen to be a complete pain in the ass with his.  We've chosen to find this adorable.

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, Jimmy Pouts :lmao: .....has a degree.  Hard to "bust" on somebody for that.  What he choses to do or not do with it really doesn't matter.  It's an accolade.  Now, Mr. Pouts has clearly chosen to be a complete pain in the ass with his.  We've chosen to find this adorable.

:lol: 

He's not the only one that does it and it doesn't bother me a bit...but don't tell that dipshit. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And I see a cheesedick that lives vicariously through his kids baseball and brags like a high schooler about sport fucking his wife and posts her picture because he is insecure.

And you dare call anyone stupid. Its downright amazing pouts :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He's not the only one that does it and it doesn't bother me a bit...but don't tell that dipshit. :lol:

You're the Geoffory Owens of FS Except for the fact you were always a nobody  :snack:

• Haha 1