Check your account email address ×

It's Scary.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

How smart I am :snack:  She is not going to win Texas but it will be closer than usual......and you heard it here almost two years ago :lol: 

Over at the Washington Postan unconventional 50-state survey done in conjunction with the online polling platform SurveyMonkey shows Clinton with a large electoral college advantage. However, it includes some genuinely eyebrow-raising findings, including a one-point Clinton lead in, of all places, Texas, and a tight race in reliably Republican Mississippi.

That’s why, Trende said, it’s smart to not completely dismiss unexpected results -- like the Washington Post poll showing Clinton ahead of Trump in deep red Texas.

“There are two groups that Donald Trump does poorly with -- historically poorly for a Republican -- Evangelicals and Hispanics,” he said. “And Texas has a lot of both. So, I don’t think Clinton will win that in a close election, but I do think Texas has a good chance of being closer than usual.”

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/clinton-leads-trump-texas-wait-180000648.html

Edited by SnowRider

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How smart I am :snack:  She is not going to win Texas but it will be closer than usual......and you heard it here almost two years ago :lol: 

Parroting talking points has little to do with how intelligent a person is.  In fact, it usually points the other way.  Carry on.

FYI, this site was not around 2 years ago you imbecile.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Parroting talking points has little to do with how intelligent a person is.  In fact, it usually points the other way.  Carry on.

FYI, this site was not around 2 years ago you imbecile.

The original FS - you know the one I paid for your membership because you're a freeloader :lol: I see you're still freeloading like a good hypocritical conservative who can't even pay their own way :snack:

Posting real world results and info is now parroting. :lmao: Do you think before you post.....ahh..no :lol: 

41 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Republican party is just hoping the damage Trump has done with minorities isn't long term.

Trump hasn't damaged the GOP standing with minorities. The democrats have waged a 50 campaign of lies about the GOP and the GOP did nothing about it. Mostly because they are to stupid. I'll give democrats one thing they have a brilliant playbook and strategy and they play them to perfection. 

Trump will ill get more votes from minorities then Romney and McCain combined 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Trump hasn't damaged the GOP standing with minorities. The democrats have waged a 50 campaign of lies about the GOP and the GOP did nothing about it. Mostly because they are to stupid. I'll give democrats one thing they have a brilliant playbook and strategy and they play them to perfection. 

:lol: You're clueless.  Research the facts :lmao: 

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump does not deserve your vote!

You honestly think Clinton does?  Clinton deserves to be kept out of office more than Trump deserves my vote.  

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You gotta be fucking joking :lol: 

I have many black and Hispanic friends and business associates and they all think Trump is a horse's ass. Trumps "what the hell do you have to lose" speech pissed off a lot of black folks I know as the moron basically insulted many blacks as he put them in the poverty class which is real far from reality for many black people.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yes our welfare system has done so much for the AA community. 

And the reasons to vote Dump?  Let's take a friend of Dumps word for it.... :lol: 

image.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have many black and Hispanic friends and business associates and they all think Trump is a horse's ass. Trumps "what the hell do you have to lose" speech pissed off a lot of black folks I know as the moron basically insulted many blacks as he put them in the poverty class which is real far from reality for many black people.

Actually, Trump is making progress within the "minorities".  He was never gonna capture any real amount of it anyway though.  As far as him "hurting the R party"?  How can he hurt them anymore than they've already hurt themselves.  Seriously.  That whole party has head it's head in the sand for 10 years now.  And what I find hilarious is that most voters think Trump is a R-guy.  HE IS NOT.  He's the closest thing we've had to an independent with any chance for the title.

I'll say it again too, fuck me running if I find it incredibly off-kilter and bizarre that the "minorities" and "immigrants" representing the vast majority of America's unhappy, unhealthy, and unproductive are what is directing this country now.  This will not move us forward in any successful capitalistic sense of the word.   But, misery loves company.  But sadly, companies do not like misery...OFF THEY GO!  Manus will be heading out more frequently...and servicing products that are made elsewhere will be our "deal".  Except that industry is showing some weakness now too.  SO.....................

snowbeavis putting up disingenuous shit again.  My god you're a fucking hack.

A Democrat before seeking elective office, Bloomberg switched his party registration in 2001 to run for Mayor as a Republican. Bloomberg defeated opponent Mark Green in a close election held just weeks after the September 11 terrorist attacks. Bloomberg won a second term in 2005, and left the Republican Party two years later.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

snowbeavis putting up disingenuous shit again.  My god you're a fucking hack.

A Democrat before seeking elective office, Bloomberg switched his party registration in 2001 to run for Mayor as a Republican. Bloomberg defeated opponent Mark Green in a close election held just weeks after the September 11 terrorist attacks. Bloomberg won a second term in 2005, and left the Republican Party two years later.

He doesn't do it intentionally, he's just a complete imbecile.  Like putting somebody's pic as his AVI when his is all over this forum (and others).

He is without a doubt the truest of the stupid and idiotic.

Toolbag meme.jpg

Just now, Zambroski said:

He doesn't do it intentionally, he's just a complete imbecile.  Like putting somebody's pic as his AVI when his is all over this forum (and others).

Toolbag meme.jpg

Is that seriously pilates boy???

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Toolbag meme.jpg

Its a match.

10d977b8a62aaa21d5de299ff77dacd4.jpg
Edited by ArcticCrusher

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lies:nobody believes anything you post Ballsack you fucking liar