Check your account email address ×

Trump vs McCain

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You get so upset when somebody puts your man crush on the cross.  That fucking idiot deserved you and your tribe of idiots.  :lol: 

Tell me, who wears the Hillary mask and who wears the Obama mask in your home?  Corresponding strap ons?  Pathetic.

"They are our heros!"

:lol:

Seriously.  Secure all windows and doors tighly....do everyone a favor tonight.

Image result for house burning down at night

You're easy to ignore. :news:

• Gold Member

SpinCry ised to hate McCain but since he lost to Trump he loves him.  :lol:

Spin is so dull in the knife world we'd call him a rolled edge! 

Edited by Kivalo

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMO, McCain lost because of Bush and a half wit he picked as a running mate.  We were ready for a change.  I voted McCain because Obama wasn't at all qualified but, when he won...I didn't care a bit.  I was ready for something new too (hindsight is what it is tho...).

Romney lost because Obama owned the MSM's and they covered the massive economic lies, corruption and fuckery his whole administration was into....not to mention Obama was an expert in organizing numerous coalitions of grievance groups and empowering victims to be victims.  The weak and the stupid followed him around like retards..  The R's didn't think he's win....and failed to show to vote.  OOOPS!

Sadly, I don't think it will ever come to light but I think Obama had the most corrupt administration of any recent president.  Nixon's looked like school boys compared to what this clown did.

You guys own all of government. The only indictments I’ve seen for the obama administration are those in fnc op ed pieces that snake and the flat earther post. 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

How can they not see it?

Bold:   :lol:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You guys own all of government. The only indictments I’ve seen for the obama administration are those in fnc op ed pieces that snake and the flat earther post. 

Yeah..wonder why that is.  Like I said, prolly never see justice...

Image result for hillary and obama doj head

54 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He ran a budget surplus along with 7.5% gdp. 

only after he got his ass handed to him at the midterms and newt took control of the budget . bill cried about that budget every year but nice try . 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I carry 8” of S110V. 

Do you even know what that steel is? No internet definitions now! I carry 154CM or S35V, I only know what the internet says about them and I am certain you know even less!  :lol:

20 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Are they seriously forgetting how they talked about McCain during the election?

hes too Old, senile, he’s a racist piece of shit, war monger... over and over and over 

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMO, McCain lost because of Bush and a half wit he picked as a running mate.  We were ready for a change.  I voted McCain because Obama wasn't at all qualified but, when he won...I didn't care a bit.  I was ready for something new too (hindsight is what it is tho...).

Romney lost because Obama owned the MSM's and they covered the massive economic lies, corruption and fuckery his whole administration was into....not to mention Obama was an expert in organizing numerous coalitions of grievance groups and empowering victims to be victims.  The weak and the stupid followed him around like retards..  The R's didn't think he's win....and failed to show to vote.  OOOPS!

Sadly, I don't think it will ever come to light but I think Obama had the most corrupt administration of any recent president.  Nixon's looked like school boys compared to what this clown did.

The need for change was valid for sure. But when attacked, Trump came right back with twice the force. Romney and McCain wilted and came back with a smile and some political  nonsense. They did not portray strength. Trump shoved it right up their ass. It was a beautiful thing to see.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The need for change was valid for sure. But when attacked, Trump came right back with twice the force. Romney and McCain wilted and came back with a smile and some political  nonsense. They did not portray strength. Trump shoved it right up their ass. It was a beautiful thing to see.

It was excellent.  But, honestly...I think he held back in the Hillary debates.  It wasn't until the third that he spanked her arrogant, criminal ass.  I wish he'd have done it in the first.

11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Are they seriously forgetting how they talked about McCain during the election?

hes too Old, senile, he’s a racist piece of shit, war monger... over and over and over 

He moves like a fucking robot!  What's wrong with his arms?  Is he retarded?  Stupid crippled old geezer!  Look!  Look how he moves!!!  bawaaahahhahahhahahha

A disgusting bunch of petulant, ignorant, revolting, cowardly shits.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He moves like a fucking robot!  What's wrong with his arms?  Is he retarded?  Stupid crippled old geezer!  Look!  Look how he moves!!!  bawaaahahhahahhahahha

A disgusting bunch of petulant, ignorant, revolting, cowardly shits.

The word you are looking for is fags. They’re fags 

37 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Do you even know what that steel is? No internet definitions now! I carry 154CM or S35V, I only know what the internet says about them and I am certain you know even less!  :lol:

The knife I carry is a blue handle Spyderco paramilitary. I’ve had it 2 years. I know a fair amount about knife steels. I don’t profess to be an expert. S35v is a decent steel. Carbide content is the dominant factor in the 35 and 110 super steels. I can still whittle beard hair with the paramilitary. They are a bitch to sharpen because of the extreme hardness. 

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The knife I carry is a blue handle Spyderco paramilitary. I’ve had it 2 years. I know a fair amount about knife steels. I don’t profess to be an expert. S35v is a decent steel. Carbide content is the dominant factor in the 35 and 110 super steels. I can still whittle beard hair with the paramilitary. They are a bitch to sharpen because of the extreme hardness. 

Alright, Im mildly impressed. Spyderco makes a great knife, personally I favor ZT and Benchmade, but as you must be aware thats a preference. My benchmade Grip is a sheepsfoot in 154CM with AWT scales, I dont like rounded scales, I prefer flat scales. Thats why I like the 0562 & 0566 over the 0560. Just personal preference.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's bizarre watching the left defend McCain tooth and nail in the end. Trump sure has a strange affect on some people

He brings out their true character...but its not like we didnt know already that slope and co. were imbeciles before Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He brings out their true character...but its not like we didnt know already that slope and co. were imbeciles before Trump.

True, very true! It's wild how he went from the devil to a saint in such a short time frame. All Trumps fault 

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He ran a budget surplus along with 7.5% gdp. 

Right up until the dot.com bubble burst and the following fiscal year was followed by a deficit on similar expenditures.  Looks like he got out just in time.