Check your account email address ×

Trump vs McCain

This shows the difference between Trump and McCain.  McCain lost supporters that day by being honest. There’s a bunch of future Trumpsters in that crowd waiting for someone to tell them their prejudices are real  

“I’m a scared of the black man. He could be a mooslum. “

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This shows the difference between Trump and McCain.  McCain lost supporters that day by being honest. There’s a bunch of future Trumpsters in that crowd waiting for someone to tell them their prejudices are real  

“I’m a scared of the black man. He could be a mooslum. “

You should move into a predominately black neighborhood.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should crawl out from under the bed with your dogs.  The fireworks are over, no need to keep hiding. 

Such hurt.:lol:

When is the next sardine can cruise?  An LGBQT2 only event?  The more crammed,  the better.:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Such hurt.:lol:

When is the next sardine can cruise?  An LGBQT2 only event?  The more crammed,  the better.:lol:

Late September. Approx 600 people on the ship.  It’s only a 5.5 star ship. 

You wouldn’t like it. A bunch of European destinations. It would be too frightening for the clown posse.  All dem muslooms running around. 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's bizarre watching the left defend McCain tooth and nail in the end. Trump sure has a strange affect on some people

They are defending any establishment politician that looks as though they don't like trump.   THINK ABOUT THAT.

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Late September. Approx 600 people on the ship.  It’s only a 5.5 star ship. 

You wouldn’t like it. A bunch of European destinations. It would be too frightening for the clown posse.  All dem muslooms running around. 

Boring as fuck, goes well with your lifestyle.  

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Boring as fuck, goes well with your lifestyle.  

I sure hope wifey picks these trips and he’s just going along. Otherwise it would be pretty embarrassing. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I sure hope wifey picks these trips and he’s just going along. Otherwise it would be pretty embarrassing. :lol: 

I'm not so sure seeing how effeminate he is. 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don't know about that....hes bragged about thats what he spends alot of his money on.

Cruises are ok...but I hate being on a time table...always feel rushed....probably why I like rving so much.

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I don't know about that....hes bragged about thats what he spends alot of his money on.

Cruises are ok...but I hate being on a time table...always feel rushed....probably why I like rving so much.

We could never be on someone's else's schedule, play it by ear for the most part.  I think my wife would agreeably divorce me, if I was one of those nerds who planned every hour of every day.

Gonna hit The Keys in March.

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The better cruises get to the city early and leave around 10pm most days.  Sometimes they overnight.

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The better cruises get to the city early and leave around 10pm most days.  Sometimes they overnight.

Yup...still on a timetable regardless.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We could never be on someone's else's schedule, play it by ear for the most part.  I think my wife would agreeably divorce me, if I was one of those nerds who planned every hour of every day.

Exactly.

Keys are great....like to get back there again.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing compares to the ultimate freedom of camping in a Walmart parking lot any time you want. 

But I’ll make do. 

You keep saying that. :lol:

Ive yet to spend a night at a walmart this trip....maybe on the way back to make you feel good about yourself. 

:lol2:

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You spend your life doing exactly what she tells you.  "No Cottage, the dogs won't like it, invest this money for me. " 

Poor Arctic beta goes onto a cruise and like a good little boy follows their agenda.

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Exactly.

Keys are great....like to get back there again.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

JUst south of Florida city. Hangs a left and goes thru the mangrove swamps. Some cool little crab shack beer stops along the way.

You go boys.  Drinking cheap beer in crab shacks.  

You boys know how to live.