Check your account email address ×

Paris the great toilet

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

My bad.  IOU one.

Did a back read. The fucktarded world traveler bragging up all of the tours he was on. I thought only old folks did the tour bus thing ? Of course you can’t see it in a day,when everyone on your tour is using a walker.

• Haha 3

Just now, Woodtick said:

Did a back read. The fucktarded world traveler bragging up all of the tours he was on. I thought only old folks did the tour bus thing ? Of course you can’t see it in a day,when everyone on your tour is using a walker.

Shuddup!!  He’s a world traveler and l knows stuff about things!!!!!

Mother fucker would scared shitless to go outside of a tour group.  And his wife wouldn’t let him anyway.  She knows.  If shit goes south in any way, her only chance is to outrun him.  :lol:

• Haha 2

ElmerJRevBetaFudd touring Europe like an old geezer.  Careful hes a millionaire, owns a mansion and a kayak.

Shit I think I would rather kayak than waste my time visiting boring museums I would be done after 5 minutes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mother fucker would scared shitless to go outside of a tour group.  And his wife wouldn’t let him anyway.  She knows.  If shit goes south in any way, her only chance is to outrun him.  :lol:

She cant outrun him no way, so better to toss him in harms way?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My goal on vacations is to go see things a tour bus can’t get to. We took a 4x4 trail down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.  The main entrance is black top and all clogged up with tour buses.

AF0321B7-68EF-4976-A2CD-9AA3A1E2D700.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are probably one of those dumbasses that would run through to see the Mona Lisa, then Venus and figure you've done the Louvre all the while repeating the phrase, "aaah don't know art but I knows whut ahh like."

Is there a McDonald's or Wendy's near the Louvre?  I'd want to get there for a nooner meal.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You can’t even do the Louvre in one day you clueless tool. 

you can if you don't shit in a wine glass and sniff your bouquet reflecting on how great you are and how lucky every one around you is to be in the presence of such a refined connoisseur  at every piece.  go fuck your self you wanna be 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You are probably one of those dumbasses that would run through to see the Mona Lisa, then Venus and figure you've done the Louvre all the while repeating the phrase, "aaah don't know art but I knows whut ahh like."

oh look proving my post what a cunt . oh if you don't rub you clit in the presence of the  Louis xIv you really are plebs . 

just a fucking want to be cunt 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Your posts while you were in Paris said it all dip shit.

Sorry small dick, they were from the Airport.  A person gets bored at an airport and making fun of you sad fucks is mildly amusing.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

BDA88DB5-5C82-417F-85AD-C320510A9A23.gif

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Why spend a lot of time at a airport?

He had to wait for all the blue hairs that paid for the tour to check in and get on the bus.

Hes a high excitement adventurer!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He had to wait for all the blue hairs that paid for the tour to check in and get on the bus.

Hes a high excitement adventurer!!!!

Whoops.  Dumb dumb shows his ignorance again.   and again, and again. 

Actually every time you post. It's awesome, keep going Zampoopski.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry small dick, they were from the Airport.  A person gets bored at an airport and making fun of you sad fucks is mildly amusing.

you really are a pathetic little person . sort of sad really 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Whoops.  Dumb dumb shows his ignorance again.   and again, and again. 

Actually every time you post. It's awesome, keep going Zampoopski.

The greatest thing about watching you and Tooly getting your asses handed to you here is knowing that somewhere in both your melons, you actually believe you are “winning” these shit shows.

Awkward dorks.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Something, something, international travel. 

Didn't you come to old forge like 2yrs ago kayaking?