Check your account email address ×

Paris the great toilet

Illegal immigration is working out well for everyone.  Except the ones doing nothing about it.

Funny, we know a couple that used to go to Paris every year on vacation.  The year before last was their last visit.  This is why.  They said in five years it went from a beautiful city to a train wreck.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

We were there last year. It was great.  Two other couples went this year and had a great time.

But go ahead and believe a post from an alt right conspiracy theorist.

I know some one who had a,home there and had spent every summer there untill this yr . same deal he was,sick of the shit and he is a big lib . they are shopping Toulan now . oh he teaches French literatur 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We were there last year. It was great.  Two other couples went this year and had a great time.

But go ahead and believe a post from an alt right conspiracy theorist.

Is that the one you went with Ma and Pa and stayed in your hotel the whole time and posted your little hatred here?

Yuh...I bet it was awesome.

:lmao:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Paris is by far and away the most overrated of the big euro cities. Totally doable in a one day stop through. Still cool stuff there, but meh. 

You sir need to watch more HGTV House Hunters with the lady folk.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hi I’m Candice and this is Ronald. I create bead art and he collects stamps and drives for Uber. Our budget is $1.3M. Those shows piss me off. 

"I fell in love with and have a deep connection with Paris because my mom took French lessons in college."  

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Paris is by far and away the most overrated of the big euro cities. Totally doable in a one day stop through. Still cool stuff there, but meh. 

You can’t even do the Louvre in one day you clueless tool. 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is that the one you went with Ma and Pa and stayed in your hotel the whole time and posted your little hatred here?

Yuh...I bet it was awesome.

Another lie from poor stupid  Zampoopski. 

• Gold Member

My brother took his kids and my niece to France last year. They loved it but they were only in Paris for a coupla days, they were in the country side for the rest of it.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That implies that you’d want to go walk a museum for more than one day... Which is beta as fuck. 

No, it’s a waste to spend more than a few hours in a museum at a time. But there is more than a full day in the Louvre alone.  So dismissing the city it’s in as having one day worth of interest shows what you are.

No, it’s a waste to spend more than a few hours in a museum at a time. But there is more than a full day in the Louvre alone.  So dismissing the city it’s in as having one day worth of interest shows what you are.

Entertaining? Yes, I am. But if you asked me where you’d want to spend a weekend in Europe, it sure as fuck wouldn’t be Paris. That was the point of my comment. Could you be entertained for a weekend, week, or year in Paris? Sure. But thanks for taking my comments literal as fuck you dense little troll. I could take someone through Paris, which I can promise you I’ve spent more time than you, in a day. Easy. But that really isn’t the point. Now run along revy. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Entertaining? Yes, I am. But if you asked me where you’d want to spend a weekend in Europe, it sure as fuck wouldn’t be Paris. That was the point of my comment. Could you be entertained for a weekend, week, or year in Paris? Sure. But thanks for taking my comments literal as fuck you dense little troll. I could take someone through Paris, which I can promise you I’ve spent more time than you, in a day. Easy. But that really isn’t the point. Now run along revy. 

“A brain dead American’s tour of Paris”.  The line up will be longer than the Louvre on Saturday. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

“A brain dead American’s tour of Paris”.  The line up will be longer than the Louvre on Saturday. 

Lol I spent more time in Europe and know the culture more than you could ever hope to do in 20 lifetimes. You know I lived there for 5 years right? But yeah, some Betamax Nook nobody splitting a room for “cost savings” is surely the judge of a good time in Europe. I bet you wear a nook flag hat so people don’t think you’re American... Yet nobody actually gives a fuck.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hi I’m Candice and this is Ronald. I create bead art and he collects stamps and drives for Uber. Our budget is $1.3M. Those shows piss me off. 

:lol: no shit.  I remember when HGTV wasaxtially worthh a shit and liked to watch it for ideas.  Now it’s idiots on parade.

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

"I fell in love with and have a deep connection with Paris because my mom took French lessons in college."  

Liberals.  Such romantics!  :lmao:

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Another lie from poor stupid  Zampoopski. 

You shaking your tiny little fists of fury again?  Look at you defending Paris like a little twat.  :lol:

Ever thought about growing up and being a man?

:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol I spent more time in Europe and know the culture more than you could ever hope to do in 20 lifetimes. You know I lived there for 5 years right? But yeah, some Betamax Nook nobody splitting a room for “cost savings” is surely the judge of a good time in Europe. I bet you wear a nook flag hat so people don’t think you’re American... Yet nobody actually gives a fuck.

Poor little RevyBetaCuck.  He’s gonna make a nice addition to some Saudi’s harem.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Typical dipshit.  Spending 5 years mowing the lawn at Harvard won’t earn you a degree.  

Typical dipshit.  Spending 5 years mowing the lawn at Harvard won’t earn you a degree.  

Good one? Lol so you got nothing. Noted. Hey I bet your daddy paid for great vacations. Just too bad you had to share a room with your brother and his wife. But no need being wasteful! Beta

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: no shit.  I remember when HGTV wasaxtially worthh a shit and liked to watch it for ideas.  Now it’s idiots on parade.

Liberals.  Such romantics!  :lmao:

You shaking your tiny little fists of fury again?  Look at you defending Paris like a little twat.  :lol:

Ever thought about growing up and being a man?

:

Paris is what it is. A city with a huge amount of history and culture.  Anyone who isn’t brain dead can have a great time there. If dipshits like you want to believe the Mooslums have taken over, go ahead.  

Its a right wing conspiracy video posted by the sites flat earth conspiracy nutbar.  

You are all in good company.