Check your account email address ×

Paris the great toilet

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Rev - 1

xtrabs, broski, asstick - 0

Yep.  Rev owns the 🤡 Posse dumbasses with ease.....that’s why they gang up and then their stupidity is magnified :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1

I was there when I was a teenager. My brother and I had some “strikers”, basically a large firecracker, and set one off at the park around the Eiffel Tower. Scared the shit out of everybody, including the thousands of pigeons who took off. Man was my dad pissed

• Like 1

I never saw strikers here, must have been a European thing. Yellow, several inches long, with something like a match head on one end. You’d strike it and have several seconds to toss it before it blew. Fuckers were loud and powerfum

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Didn't you come to old forge like 2yrs ago kayaking?

Most years for Moosefest.  Bottom Moose is great for some carnage. One particularly high year Every group at slickers had someone in a sling or stitches (and they weren't even snitches. Even the lower killed one or two people recently. If you are bored on that weekend hike into crystal and Magilla to watch the show. 

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What’s wrong with France? Seems the pussy right wing Trump tards are afraid of traveling there.

Maybe the Trumpsters  (Who use to be Bush/Cheney cheerleaders)  are still angry that France call them out for lying about WMD's in Iraq. "Freedom Fries"       Those Trumpsters probably blame France for Bush and Cheney's lies.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Nice work rev, although it doesn’t take much effort these days :lol:

It’s fun watching 🤡 like Analreceiver get pulled into the Posse :lmao:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

It’s fun watching 🤡 like Analreceiver get pulled into the Posse :lmao:  

Yep, I knew he had a few screws loose, based on his Clinton conspiracy buy ins, but damn. I think he may be a little infatuated with ben tbh. Some kind of man crush

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nice work rev, although it doesn’t take much effort these days :lol:

They are getting worn out trying to spin Trump's Presidency into something positive.  8 years of claiming things Obama did were terrible, now they have eat crow and say it doesn't matter....  It could tire out intelligent people and you know we aren't dealing with smart people.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was there when I was a teenager. My brother and I had some “strikers”, basically a large firecracker, and set one off at the park around the Eiffel Tower. Scared the shit out of everybody, including the thousands of pigeons who took off. Man was my dad pissed

You fucker!!! I hope you weren't wearing a Canadian flag on your backpack. :canadaflag:

Yep, I knew he had a few screws loose, based on his Clinton conspiracy buy ins, but damn. I think he may be a little infatuated with ben tbh. Some kind of man crush

No doubt.  Analreceiver and .7Momo went sledding together in the UP last winter.....must have consummated the relationship :lmao:  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

They are getting worn out trying to spin Trump's Presidency into something positive.  8 years of claiming things Obama did were terrible, now they have eat crow and say it doesn't matter....  It could tire out intelligent people and you know we aren't dealing with smart people.

You fucker!!! I hope you weren't wearing a Canadian flag on your backpack. :canadaflag:

Lol, no. Man I did all kinds of shit over there though, supporting their anti-america  attitudes then. I can only imagine what it’s like now. Another time I set off a cap gun in a “gb quick”, basically a McDonald’s, scaring the shit out of everybody again. I recall well one Belgian saying “stupid Americans “ lol

• Haha 1

Lol, no. Man I did all kinds of shit over there though, supporting their anti-america  attitudes then. I can only imagine what it’s like now. Another time I set off a cap gun in a “gb quick”, basically a McDonald’s, scaring the shit out of everybody again. I recall well one Belgian saying “stupid Americans “ lol

One thing all this terrorism stuff has done is create a lot of police jobs.  A lot of armed guards in the train stations.  Sure cuts down on the pick pockets. 6 years ago in the train stations in Italy, the stations were full of people hanging around looking for a chance, now there is too much police presence.  

But that goes against the right wing narrative.  They want to believe that cops are scared to go into neighbourhoods because of evil moooslems. .  Makes them feel better about bombing villages and supporting Israel. 

13 hours ago, Woodtick said:

My goal on vacations is to go see things a tour bus can’t get to. We took a 4x4 trail down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.  The main entrance is black top and all clogged up with tour buses.

AF0321B7-68EF-4976-A2CD-9AA3A1E2D700.jpeg

LOL.  The bottom of the grand Canyon..   By jeep.   :fullofshit:

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The Trumpsters won't like this.   Some right wing conspiracy tool made a Video that denied this,  Flat earth boy posted it. How could this be true??????

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Backcountry anywhere out west is a blast.

I’d much rather do that than standing in line in Paris. Off roading is a riot. Crammed into some polluted overcrowded filthy garbage infested city - not so much.

Just now, Edmo said:

I’d much rather do that than standing in line in Paris. Off roading is a riot. Crammed into some polluted overcrowded filthy garbage infested city - not so much.

Yep , even paved backroads are fun to explore. Ive done the west on motorcycle a few times. Best vaca's Ive ever had.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Don't imagine Timeshare Tours provided individual transportation for that.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

whats wrong with that?  Grand Canyon is awesome.

We flew into the Grand Canyon from Vegas.  I would say the was one of the most disappointing experiences.  It was just a big ditch.

Then a few years later from drove from Phoenix to Flagstaff and hiked around the canyon from that section.  Holy shit what a difference. 

You can hike into the Canyon, Ride Burrows, take a raft tours   or raft and kayak unsupported (I know approx. 100 people who rave about that 3 week trip).   Imo taking a jeep into a section of the Canyon on roads a Sedan with decent clearance could navigate isn't all that exciting. 

But carry on Trumpsters.  Get back to telling me how Moooslums have turned Paris into a Garbage dump.