Check your account email address ×

Paris the great toilet

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you scared to go back because of the mooslims like the rest of these Beta itches?

What's it like to be you?  Honestly, I think you and Tooly are brave in the way that you both just keep waking up every morning.  'Course, I wonder...is that really bravery?  Cattle does the same thing.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What's it like to be you?  Honestly, I think you and Tooly are brave in the way that you both just keep waking up every morning.  'Course, I wonder...is that really bravery?  Cattle does the same thing.

It’s awesome being me. Funny that the useless fucker who spends all day online would compare anyone to cattle. 

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

A pic with my Jeep and my Kayaks to keep him wanting more.:lol:

455A6AD5-4B34-40EA-8C7F-7639F113F877.jpeg

Look at the clearance on the Jeep....  is that what passes for a Jeep now?   Are all the beta bitches on here impressed with it? Those Walmart rev boats rock out as well.  I’m impressed. 

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s awesome being me. Funny that the useless fucker who spends all day online would compare anyone to cattle. 

You come across as angry and bitter. 

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at the clearance on the Jeep....  is that what passes for a Jeep now?   Are all the beta bitches on here impressed with it? Those Walmart rev boats rock out as well.  I’m impressed. 

The Jeep has air ride lift system . Just like some Rovers and the G Wagons you fucking dip shit. It also has a V8 and gets bad gas mileage. Tour busses only get like 6mpg so I guess you can relate? I think they also lower down to help the blue hairs off?:lol:

172D0095-D9FA-4B3B-851A-81D4B7540903.jpeg

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

The Jeep has air ride lift system . Just like some Rovers and the G Wagons you fucking dip shit. It also has a V8 and gets bad gas mileage. Tour busses only get like 6mpg so I guess you can relate? I think they also lower down to help the blue hairs off?:lol:

172D0095-D9FA-4B3B-851A-81D4B7540903.jpeg

Why do you bother with him?  He’s like a middle school kid.

BTW...I really like the all black look.  Nice!  :bc:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t worry, I’m sure with your guidance she will become lazy and only what to use motorized means of travel. 

seriously you are the biggest cunt on any forum.  really how do you go through a,week with out getting your ass kicked ? 

only thing I can imajin is you are such a fucking tool people just feel sorry for you and laugh and moc behind  your back 

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You dummy!  You can’t be racist against Puerto Rican’s!!!!!  It’s impossible!!!  You are being a rhino!!! 

Are you calling me a fat  front hole :lol:,with African decent?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just look at those awesome vacations.  Sardine can cruises and sheephearding gay museum sightseeing.  Who wouldn't want to be him?:lol:

You’re too much of a pussy to go to your own cottage when it gets too hot outside. 

Theres a weather warning for Toronto this week. Are you going to hide under the beds with your dogs? Arcticbeta, is such a snowflake. 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re too much of a pussy to go to your own cottage when it gets too hot outside. 

Theres a weather warning for Toronto this week. Are you going to hide under the beds with your dogs? Arcticbeta, is such a snowflake. 

It's nice to be able to go up whenever we feel like it, rather than planning a 6 hour one way drive or even worse, for a ten minute kayak float down the stream excursion.:lol:

Daddy let you down since he didn't leave you one.

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

so having a second home and only going when the weather is your idea of Ideal  makes you a pussy ? but flying 18 hours to go to on a air conditioned bus tour makes you a man .

seriously the biggest cunt on the forums even snowrider makes you look pathetic and week   

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's nice to be able to go up whenever we feel like it, rather than planning a 6 hour one way drive or even worse, for a ten minute kayak float down the stream excursion.:lol:

Daddy let you down since he didn't leave you one.

Daddy made the cunt mommy coddled it to be what it is today . wilderness home LMFAO yeah right  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so having a second home and only going when the weather is your idea of Ideal  makes you a pussy ? but flying 18 hours to go to on a air conditioned bus tour makes you a man .

seriously the biggest cunt on the forums even snowrider makes you look pathetic and week   

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Daddy made the cunt mommy coddled it to be what it is today . wilderness home LMFAO yeah right  

I enjoy watching you dumbasses miss the point every time. I’m not surprised. You have proven to be stupid time and time again. Climate change deniers, Donald Trump fans, George w Bush defenders.  

You’ve definitely gone full retard. 

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I enjoy watching you dumbasses miss the point every time. I’m not surprised. You have proven to be stupid time and time again. Climate change deniers, Donald Trump fans, George w Bush defenders.  

You’ve definitely gone full retard. 

coming from a total limp noodle like you it us a complement.  still not sure how your husband can stand to have you around you must suck a mean dick