Check your account email address ×

Paris the great toilet

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Paris is what it is. A city with a huge amount of history and culture.  Anyone who isn’t brain dead can have a great time there. If dipshits like you want to believe the Mooslums have taken over, go ahead.  

Its a right wing conspiracy video posted by the sites flat earth conspiracy nutbar.  

You are all in good company. 

:lol:

Why you so mad, bruh?  Don’t wring those tiny hands too hard, they look really fragile.

Fact: Tour precious Muslim immigrants aren’t bringing anything of value to their new countries.  The world is seeing this in spades.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good one? Lol so you got nothing. Noted. Hey I bet your daddy paid for great vacations. Just too bad you had to share a room with your brother and his wife. But no need being wasteful! Beta

Awww I hurt your feelings and now you feel you have to make things up to feel better. 

Pssst.   The Cdn flag trick doesn’t work. Too many Americans did it and gave us a bad name.  It was fine when the nice and intelligent ones were doing it. But when dumbasses like you would try it and still act like assholes, it doesn’t fool anyone. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why you so mad, bruh?  Don’t wring those tiny hands too hard, they look really fragile.

Fact: Tour precious Muslim immigrants aren’t bringing anything of value to their new countries.  The world is seeing this in spades.  

Fact:  it’s a fact, it’s a Trumpster fact.  “If you believe it, it’s not a real lie. 

3 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

:wtf: Are you taking spelling lessons from ezryder? :lol:

Oops.  I’m still in a fog and can’t read my damn phone screen very well. I’ve had to edit a bunch of shot this morning.  Fuck!  :lmao:

Ahh...it adds flair to my posts...dontcha think?

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Fact:  it’s a fact, it’s a Trumpster fact.  “If you believe it, it’s not a real lie. 

No, it’s a fact.  But wait....show me how the immigrants are helping Paris.  Show me how they are adding value and culture.  Well, I mean value....we see the culture they bring.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Awww I hurt your feelings and now you feel you have to make things up to feel better. 

Pssst.   The Cdn flag trick doesn’t work. Too many Americans did it and gave us a bad name.  It was fine when the nice and intelligent ones were doing it. But when dumbasses like you would try it and still act like assholes, it doesn’t fool anyone. 

Bahahaha literally no one gives a fuck if you're American. Zero. Hahaha have you ever actually been to Europe?

Bahahaha literally no one gives a fuck if you're American. Zero. Hahaha have you ever actually been to Europe?

He’s bought a couple of French wines.  Maybe even paid more than $50 for a bottle or two.  Now he’s a connoisseur of all thrings European.  Yeah...we’ve all seen the type.  Ever so worldly at parties then, somebody that actually knows something jumps in and, OOPS!  How embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He’s bought a couple of French wines.  Maybe even paid more than $50 for a bottle or two.  Now he’s a connoisseur of all thrings European.  Yeah...we’ve all seen the type.  Ever so worldly at parties then, somebody that actually knows something jumps in and, OOPS!  How embarrassing.

He probably has been but stuck to strictly tourist areas. The Who’s who of guided tours, Revbetacucksdi. So cute.

He probably has been but stuck to strictly tourist areas. The Who’s who of guided tours, Revbetacucksdi. So cute.

Oh...no question.  My buddy and his wife were real traditionalists.  Stayed off the tourist beaten path and really loved the culture.  Year before last was it for them.  

But I’m sure after going to Paris for three weeks every year for the last 25 years, Rev needs to tell them “what is what!!”

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...no question.  My buddy and his wife were real traditionalists.  Stayed off the tourist beaten path and really loved the culture.  Year before last was it for them.  

But I’m sure after going to Paris for three weeks every year for the last 25 years, Rev needs to tell them “what is what!!”

Dude he’s Canadian and you’re just simple Americans. Don’t you know with their poutine and gapped tooth hilljackness that they are the height of civilized and cultured?

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude he’s Canadian and you’re just simple Americans. Don’t you know with their poutine and gapped tooth hilljackness that they are the height of civilized and cultured?

Yeah, sadly, he's the type of "eliteist" canadain that makes most Americans mock Canada.  Most nooks I know are fucking salt of the Earth.  RevBetaCuck is just that....but all hung up in his misinformed sense of superiority.  He should just say, "Thank you America" and toil about his little days.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, sadly, he's the type of "eliteist" canadain that makes most Americans mock Canada.  Most nooks I know are fucking salt of the Earth.  RevBetaCuck is just that....but all hung up in his misinformed sense of superiority.  He should just say, "Thank you America" and toil about his little days.

If it weren’t for the United States of Freedom, most Europeans wouldn’t even be able to find Nookistan on a map.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If it weren’t for the United States of Freedom, most Europeans wouldn’t even be able to find Nookistan on a map.

I think you nailed it perfectly a while back.  Canada has alway's been America's "Plus One" at the world's table.  They really have no other reason to be there as far as numbers go.  Nothing wrong with that...except we inadvertantly made people like RevyCuck...who think they all made their way all by themselves.  Laughable.

Now look at them.  Saudi poot the boots to them and damn near crashed their whole country.  :lol: Nato and the US just backed away slowly.  Poor Troody.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think you nailed it perfectly a while back.  Canada has alway's been America's "Plus One" at the world's table.  They really have no other reason to be there as far as numbers go.  Nothing wrong with that...except we inadvertantly made people like RevyCuck...who think they all made their way all by themselves.  Laughable.

Now look at them.  Saudi poot the boots to them and damn near crashed their whole country.  :lol: Nato and the US just backed away slowly.  Poor Troody.

It’s sad. They should have never left mommy queen’s nest. Just not built for it like us. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s sad. They should have never left mommy queen’s nest. Just not built for it like us. 

At one time, they were a pretty tough bunch for sure.  Now...look at them.  Like a bunch of 12 year old little girls following around a 15 year old Beta-boy acting so pround and above it all.  Ewww.

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are too stupid to see them rolling their eyes while some dumbass goes on a rant about "how they should do this and they should do that"   We were on a tour in Italy and one of your fine country folk whined that they didn't stop at enough McDonalds.  I kid you not.

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of kind and brilliant Americans. But with over 300 million people, there are also a lot of stupid bags of shit like you and Zampoopski.

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Lots of bitterness towards nookland.

Rev is the minority thankfully. We wont make the same mistake twice. Trudeau should be gone next yr.

Bernier might just split the vote on the Rebels favourite politician. Just like the REFOOOOORM party did. 

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Lots of bitterness towards nookland.

Rev is the minority thankfully. We wont make the same mistake twice. Trudeau should be gone next yr.

I don’t mean it. Just trying to get a rise outta beta revnookcucksdi. I love my northern nooks. Just not his type. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I can walk the swap at Haydays before noon.  I'm pretty sure I can see the Louvre in 1 day.  

You are probably one of those dumbasses that would run through to see the Mona Lisa, then Venus and figure you've done the Louvre all the while repeating the phrase, "aaah don't know art but I knows whut ahh like."

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Is that the one you went with Ma and Pa and stayed in your hotel the whole time and posted your little hatred here?

Yuh...I bet it was awesome.

:lmao:

I was going to post this. What a fucktarded butt nut.😂