Check your account email address ×

Sept 17th

Next Manafort cases get heard. He’s gonna get slaughtered. I’m waiting for donny to telegraph some smoke signals indicating a pardon. The last thing donny wants is another of his crooked fucks to flip. This is the most corrupt administration since Reagan. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Next Manafort cases get heard. He’s gonna get slaughtered. I’m waiting for donny to telegraph some smoke signals indicating a pardon. The last thing donny wants is another of his crooked fucks to flip. This is the most corrupt administration since Reagan. 

You are better off posting links. When you dribble out your own thoughts...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

You are better off posting links. When you dribble out your own thoughts...

giphy.gif

Lolololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Twice as much evidence I read

Well, we’re all being “patient”.  So, I assume this is it?  This is the big one?  A double big one!!!!!

C3339CC4-3AF7-420D-87F7-A33C8C8F0A44.gif

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I hope to god he pardon's him.   It would be more enjoyable than a freshly groomed trail.  

Me too.   It would not bode well for Dump......but Faux Noise probably hasn’t told you that yet :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Probably not.  Trump is being show to be as, if not more crooked than Hillary.  Hell he certainly lies more.

Neal

OK Carl Bernstein.

19 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Probably not.  Trump is being show to be as, if not more crooked than Hillary.  Hell he certainly lies more.

Neal

Trump hasn't been shown to have done a single thing wrong aside from pay a few hookers to keep quiet. Unless you know something the rest of the world doesnt

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump hasn't been shown to have done a single thing wrong aside from pay a few hookers to keep quiet. Unless you know something the rest of the world doesnt

And that’s illegal given the timing 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely....and I said it would likely be the undoing of his presidency when the news broke months ago. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Wrong again. But doesn’t surprise me coming from you. You’re clueless on most subjects and blatantly stick to the party line. Baaaaaaaa 

• Haha 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Wrong again. But doesn’t surprise me coming from you. You’re clueless on most subjects and blatantly stick to the party line. Baaaaaaaa 

Ohh....so it’s legal to pay people hush money when then info can influence an election......tell the class more :lmao:  And Ed says he’s not a Dumper :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely....and I said it would likely be the undoing of his presidency when the news broke months ago. 

Well it certainly looks bad. But it appears he used his own money and if that’s true there wasn’t any laws broken. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ohh....so it’s legal to pay people hush money when then info can influence an election......tell the class more :lmao:  And Ed says he’s not a Dumper :lol: 

Why would he do that if the russians were helping him win though?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Well it certainly looks bad. But it appears he used his own money and if that’s true there wasn’t any laws broken. :dunno: 

No....it doesnt matter that it was his own money. The money was funneled through his campaign as an "in kind" contribution. It far exceeded the contribution limits and it was done in a way and at a time that is going to be found to have been illegal.