Check your account email address ×

Trudeau gets asked a financial question at a meeting in Quebec, then freaks the fuck out on the woman

Rod

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So what are your thoughts on Doug Ford not even taking questions in Ottawa recently?

What are your thoughts on Ford limiting questions to 5 including follow up questions and then paying for people to clap to drown out questions? 

We had fucking had it with Wynne and Mcsquinty dodging questions and outright lying. But fuuuuuccck, not even discussing his policies.

Specially when some of them are policies who didn't campaign on or outright flip flops on campaign promises. 

I really haven't been paying too much attention to Ford so can't really comment on it. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you could use your computer to properly research something, you wouldn't need to ask that question. 

But then again, if you could do that, you wouldn't be a Trump supporter. 

In fact you wouldn't be the misinformed angry shit show you are. 

Then what would I do for entertainment?

Go away little man.  Nobody is asking you a fucking thing.  If I wanted to hear you cry, I’d snap your little twig fingers.

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it's not even close. Obama is smarter than Trudeau on every level. 

Jesus.  I don’t khow how I can even argue this.  You are basically saying that Troody is a talking house plant.

That’s rough.

• Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

Scheer is a dud. Sad that's the best the Conservatives have to offer. 

I dont know about that. He needs more seasoning imo.

Mind you the same was said about Trudeau. :lol:

But you can easily see the difference between the 2.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Somebody coined it nicely next door, "this is the path to Trump."  And that's exactly true.  It's almost as if Troody hasn't been paying attention?  :dunno:

Yeah liberals here are using the same playbook the democrats did for the last few years. Everyone is an intolerant racist bigot. People are growing weary of it

ita instances like this that make it painfully obvious 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

All the way back since before you were born!!!!11

so that is the benchmark of time for all arguments from here on out then 69 is as far back as the excuses and butt hurt is aloud to go ? I am fine with that but then you lost your original argument . just saying 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so that is the benchmark of time for all arguments from here on out then 69 is as far back as the excuses and butt hurt is aloud to go ? I am fine with that but then you lost your original argument . just saying 

You are too retarded to be ALOUD to debate with me!!!!!111

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If this meme is correct then it appears that Canada has a Prime Minister that calls racists, racists.

The US had a President that calls them good people. 

Once again Canada wins. 

7B4406B4-CF73-46C9-BA04-76BC1FF04DEE.jpeg

The Cons have been asking the PM the same question in the house for some time.

So has the Quebec government.

So the the Ontario government.

So has the mayor of Toronto.

Now its racist.

Remember Trudeau wanting to separate Quebec from Stephen Harper's Canada?

Fuck you're an idiot.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If this meme is correct then it appears that Canada has a Prime Minister that calls racists, racists.

Once again Canada wins. 

Bwhahaha I like how you cropped out that this is from north99, the Alex jones of the left :lol: 

fucking fail 

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Once again Canada wins. 

her identity aside Trudeau jumped to a conclusion immediately and did not answer what was a very legitimate question, namely when would the feds be repaying the $146 million QC says the feds immigration stance has cost the province.

To this question the PM immediately branded her a racist, not knowing anything about her. That is unacceptable. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

CBC is burying it

imagine that!  that scummy public teat feeding corporation makes me have bad thoughts. and lets not even get into the less than kumbaya thinking i have about trudeau. 

i saw this yesterday and he is taking the lefty playbook to heart. anytime someone asks for facts, let loose with both barrels about racism, sexism, etc. 

i wish he would join his dad (pierre or fidel?) and brother

You're not the only one.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Cons have been asking the PM the same question in the house for some time.

So has the Quebec government.

So the the Ontario government.

So has the mayor of Toronto.

Now its racist.

Remember Trudeau wanting to separate Quebec from Stephen Harper's Canada?

Fuck you're an idiot.

No I don't remember Trudeau wanting to separate Quebec.  Do you have a link? Or did you make that up like you made up the ISIS link to the Canadian mass shooting.

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

her identity aside Trudeau jumped to a conclusion immediately and did not answer what was a very legitimate question, namely when would the feds be repaying the $146 million QC says the feds immigration stance has cost the province.

To this question the PM immediately branded her a racist, not knowing anything about her. That is unacceptable. 

Are you sure Trudeau knew nothing about her?  An earlier thread said she was known for heckling politicians.

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No I don't remember Trudeau wanting to separate Quebec.  Do you have a link? Or did you make that up like you made up the ISIS link to the Canadian mass shooting.

Whats the point, but here you go. 

Is lunch break over?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/trudeau-faces-controversy-over-separation-remarks-1.768332

On 8/20/2018 at 11:49 AM, Rod Johnson said:

CBC is burying it

woman asks trudeau a financial question 

Trudeau freaks, starts yelling at her that she’s a racist, then demands that the under cover cops in the crowd forcibly remove her 

it was quite the sight :lol: 

:lol: the hate is flowing 

after reviewing the video

His first reply was tolerance his second reply about being  racist was to the comment about TRUE STOCK QUEBECers not the funding.  This women doesn't give a shit about the money and attends separatist rally's of hate in Quebec

What is funny is you  hate Quebec and all its people, but now they are hero's :lol: 

Just another "budgets will balance themselves" comment that is taken out of context