Check your account email address ×

Trudeau gets asked a financial question at a meeting in Quebec, then freaks the fuck out on the woman

Rod

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

she was kind of an idiot. If she had framed her question better she could have cornered him. 

no he would have done the same cunt move and just loudly talked over her calling her names as he called for backup . we know snorider is proud of his boy toy for that display 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Has to do more with being Liberal, not Canadian.

Yup.  After watching the vid again, it's amazing how he immediately railed out on the "racist" platform to deflect the question of $$$$$....and the idiots cheered.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  After watching the vid again, it's amazing how he immediately railed out on the "racist" platform to deflect the question of $$$$$....and the idiots cheered.  :lol: 

They were there to see Trudeau so obviously they are 98% supporters. 

That said the majority of Quebecers agree with that lady so he may come to regret saying what he did. 

I just like how when questioned on anything he disagrees with that’s his go to response. Intolerance. Divisiveness. Politics of fear. Harpers conservatives. Canadians are better than this  

Words can't describe how dumb he is 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

That said the majority of Quebecers agree with that lady so he may come to regret saying what he did. 

I just like how when questioned on anything he disagrees with that’s his go to response. Intolerance. Divisiveness. Politics of fear. Harpers conservatives. Canadians are better than this  

Somebody coined it nicely next door, "this is the path to Trump."  And that's exactly true.  It's almost as if Troody hasn't been paying attention?  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Somebody coined it nicely next door, "this is the path to Trump."  And that's exactly true.  It's almost as if Troody hasn't been paying attention?  :dunno:

Trudeaus spending to much time trying to get the lgtbqyxzrts and muslim vote for the next election...hes completely lost touch with the rest of Canada.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No he really is that dumb. But you’re right. We just saw it in Ontario. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Trudeaus spending to much time trying to get the lgtbqyxzrts and muslim vote for the next election...hes completely lost touch with the rest of Canada.

I don't really follow it that much but from what little I've read, it's clear he's gone over the edge with his liberal agenda.  Obama was dumber and more inept than Troody.  Obama just let the left push him where they wanted to go...and now Trump is our correction agent.  I wonder what yours will be.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't really follow it that much but from what little I've read, it's clear he's gone over the edge with his liberal agenda.  Obama was dumber and more inept than Troody.  Obama just let the left push him where they wanted to go...and now Trump is our correction agent.  I wonder what yours will be.

Obama could at least speak and was respectable.

Trudeau speaking makes Trump look like a scholar. 

Listening to him is comparable to scratching your nails on a chalkboard.

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Yeah...this could be it's own thread, "Who's dumber..Troody or Obuma?"

Obama is a serious half-wit.  His speech is extremely deliberate.  It's clear he struggles to voice his opinion when he's off script.  He was a teleprompter lackey. One of the best accolades I've read on him was calling him a "great political actor".  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Obama is a serious half-wit.  His speech is extremely deliberate.  It's clear he struggles to voice his opinion when he's off script.  He was a teleprompter lackey. One of the best accolades I've read on him was calling him a "great political actor".  

They are very similar no doubt.

I dont know who the hell is going to replace him either...the conservative leader is really green and the ndps leader is probably worse then the dope.

Maybe Harper will come back. He shouldnt have lost in the first place...but he didnt take the dope serious and it cost him.

19 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Did you know that white people arent native to this continent or the one to the south of us? 

the operative wors was welcomed

15 hours ago, snopro31 said:

He’s come out and said he did nothing wrong. Lmao someone’s gonna be back on ei next year 

nothing like doubling down on stupid

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rempel is great.

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nothing makes Trump look like a scholar.  Holy fuck.  

But I am glad he triggered you.

Looking forward to him making you cry when the handgun debate starts.

I do have a serious question for you nookies.  It’s being claimed that 35k or so illegal immigrants have crossed into Canada in the last year (I think).  Where are they coming from?  The US?  Or, do they consider the term “crossing the border” to mean all ways of conveyance?  How many has Troody brought in and is supporting?

34 minutes ago, frenchy said:

So what are your thoughts on Doug Ford not even taking questions in Ottawa recently?

What are your thoughts on Ford limiting questions to 5 including follow up questions and then paying for people to clap to drown out questions? 

We had fucking had it with Wynne and Mcsquinty dodging questions and outright lying. But fuuuuuccck, not even discussing his policies.

Specially when some of them are policies who didn't campaign on or outright flip flops on campaign promises. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I do have a serious question for you nookies.  It’s being claimed that 35k or so illegal immigrants have crossed into Canada in the last year (I think).  Where are the coming from?  The US?  Or, do they consider the term “crossing the border” to mean all ways of conveyance?  How many has Troody brought in and supporting?

If you could use your computer to properly research something, you wouldn't need to ask that question. 

But then again, if you could do that, you wouldn't be a Trump supporter. 

In fact you wouldn't be the misinformed angry shit show you are. 

Then what would I do for entertainment?

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

it's not even close. Obama is smarter than Trudeau on every level.