Check your account email address ×

Trudeau gets asked a financial question at a meeting in Quebec, then freaks the fuck out on the woman

Rod

CBC is burying it

woman asks trudeau a financial question 

Trudeau freaks, starts yelling at her that she’s a racist, then demands that the under cover cops in the crowd forcibly remove her 

it was quite the sight :lol: 

CBC is burying it

imagine that!  that scummy public teat feeding corporation makes me have bad thoughts. and lets not even get into the less than kumbaya thinking i have about trudeau. 

i saw this yesterday and he is taking the lefty playbook to heart. anytime someone asks for facts, let loose with both barrels about racism, sexism, etc. 

i wish he would join his dad (pierre or fidel?) and brother

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

CBC is burying it

Trudeau freaks, starts yelling at her that she’s a racist, then demands that the under cover cops in the crowd forcibly remove her 

link?

46 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

CBC is burying it

CBC and real news.:lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

she was kind of an idiot. If she had framed her question better she could have cornered him. 

Maybe her tone. Her question was legitimate 

Just now, frenchy said:

she was kind of an idiot. If she had framed her question better she could have cornered him. 

Maybe so...but Trudeau using the racist card....cmon....

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Then getting his gestapo involved 

Well she must have been pretty intimidating compared to all those faggots hes been hanging around as of late.

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Maybe her tone. Her question was legitimate 

it was poorly framed though. Most there probably had no idea what she was talking about. 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

oh I agree. his fucking canned responses to that effect are ridiculous. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

do you expect any different.

thinking back to all the other videos of him at town halls, anyone with a question that doesn't follow Justins thought process he acts similar.  even if her tone or direction of the question was different i don't believe the outcome would have been any different.

but this in his own riding and in quebec......good sign

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Canada doesnt have free speech, perfectly legal to arrest protesters or anybody who says anything "they" dont like. Its one of the reasons Canada is a shithole cuntry. 

4 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

do you expect any different.

thinking back to all the other videos of him at town halls, anyone with a question that doesn't follow Justins thought process he acts similar.  even if her tone or direction of the question was different i don't believe the outcome would have been any different.

but this in his own riding and in quebec......good sign

He’s losing Quebec thank Christ. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

He’s losing Quebec thank Christ. 

losing ontario, quebec.  rumblings in the east are starting to turn blue.  people are starting to actually think for themselves instead of listening to the propaganda from the CBC. 

my uncle in BC even says out that way people are starting to question Justin and his ideals. 

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Canada doesnt have free speech, perfectly legal to arrest protesters or anybody who says anything "they" dont like. Its one of the reasons Canada is a shithole cuntry. 

Neither does the US thats why social media is shadowbanning conservatives and deplatforming sites like INFOWARS you goose stepping Nazi FUCK :finger3: 

7 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

losing ontario, quebec.  rumblings in the east are starting to turn blue.  people are starting to actually think for themselves instead of listening to the propaganda from the CBC. 

my uncle in BC even says out that way people are starting to question Justin and his ideals. 

people in hongcouver and peoples republic of vancouver island for the most part. most of central and northern b.c are blue. the more that twat opens his yap, the more people he will lose. even my 84 year old mother who doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone gets deranged about him. she wont even watch him on the telly. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Neither does the US thats why social media is shadowbanning conservatives and deplatforming sites like INFOWARS you goose stepping Nazi FUCK :finger3: 

Private companies have the right to do whatever they want!!!!11 :frech: