Check your account email address ×

Giuliani: 'Truth isn't truth'

Giuliani: 'Truth isn't truth'

Source: Politico

President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani on Sunday claimed "truth isn't truth" when trying to explain why the president should not testify for special counsel Robert Mueller for fear of being trapped into a lie that could lead to a perjury charge. 

“When you tell me that, you know, he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry, well that’s so silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth. Not the truth,” Giuliani told Chuck Todd on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday morning. 

“Truth is truth,” Todd responded. “No, it isn’t truth,” Giuliani said. “Truth isn’t truth. The President of the United States says, “I didn’t …”  

A startled Todd answered: “Truth isn’t truth?” Giuliani: “No, no.”

Read more: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/19/giuliani-truth-todd-trump-788161  

We all know what the plan is here.  Yur mad and dumb cuz Trump won’t be trapped by Clinton cronies.

:lol:

SBYL.

BTW.  Chuck Todd is Obama’s little gross bitch.  Watching him suck that inept putz’s black cock for 8 years made me sick.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We all know what the plan is here.  Yur mad and dumb cuz Trump won’t be trapped by Clinton cronies.

:lol:

SBYL.

BTW.  Chuck Todd is Obama’s little gross bitch.  Watching him suck that inept putz’s black cock for 8 years made me sick.

Can't stand that smarmy little fuck.  He wears his partisanship right on his sleeve.  Russert is rolling in his grave.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Can't stand that smarmy little fuck.  He wears his partisanship right on his sleeve.  Russert is rolling in his grave.

Oh, I swear he literally makes me feel ill.  You just know him and Obama made out back stage.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

You couldn’t make this stuff up. What’s worse is the morons here that support the administration.

Exactly.....a whole lotta stupidity on here  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

then who rang the  bell to switch places ? or did it just turn in to a 3 way dick sucking extravaganza 

Clearly you are getting weirdly turned on.  Here, let me fix that for you:

F2705214-C939-49A3-82C4-70EBA5BF0958.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Sounds like you and the TDS people have something in common. :bc:

Not really, my outrage is real....and problematic for others.  :lol:

Theirs is laid out and explained to them every day....and they pose no real problem for anybody but themselves.   :lmao:

Truth isn’t truth. It’s a basic and maybe flawed statement but the core meaning is true. You can speak the truth as you know it, and you are speaking the truth as you know it  but it can also be incorrect 

What is the truth?  Anything can be spun from negative to positive or vise versa.

What used to reported as truth:  Aretha  gets paid in cash before show to avoid taxes and walk off stage after a couple songs, stiffing her fans.   

now: Aretha was a shrewd business woman, who was such a consummate professional, she would walk off stage if she felt a breeze on her.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Truth isn’t truth. It’s a basic and maybe flawed statement but the core meaning is true. You can speak the truth as you know it, and you are speaking the truth as you know it  but it can also be incorrect 

Guilliani said it on Meet the Press, I was watching it when he did. He said, "The truth isnt the truth" He is right, there is no truth! :lol: 

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Clearly you are getting weirdly turned on.  Here, let me fix that for you:

No, I'll fix it for you so you can get weirdly turned on like donald 

IMG_2320.JPG.3486299e936685fe9d46c890ee146b0f.JPG

• Haha 2