Check your account email address ×

Giuliani: 'Truth isn't truth'

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Truth isn’t truth. It’s a basic and maybe flawed statement but the core meaning is true. You can speak the truth as you know it, and you are speaking the truth as you know it  but it can also be incorrect 

:lol:

there can only be one "truth", one fact. this isn't a question about what one believes is truth.

example. you are a dumbass hack. dave can think otherwise, but the truth is, you are a dumbass hack. you prove it daily.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

there can only be one "truth", one fact. this isn't a question about what one believes is truth.

example. you are a dumbass hack. dave can think otherwise, but the truth is, you are a dumbass hack. you prove it daily.

No that’s not how it works actually. 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty creepy how people like you think

would you say those things, and others about your daughter? pose with her like he has in the past? it's creepy dude and one thing for sure, if this were bill, you'd see it that way. so why don't you just stop with the nonsense?

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

would you say those things, and others about your daughter? pose with her like he has in the past? it's creepy dude and one thing for sure, if this were bill, you'd see it that way. so why don't you just stop with the nonsense?

Trump makes a flip comment about his daughter, clumsy sure.  It’s been several years, normal people woul have let it go and moved on by now. 

November.

3 hours ago, Sael said:

No, I'll fix it for you so you can get weirdly turned on like donald 

IMG_2320.JPG.3486299e936685fe9d46c890ee146b0f.JPG

Too funny.  

Non-retard:  "Obama's wife is ugly"

Lib-Tard: "OH YEA???  TRUMP FUCKS HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lol: You dipshits figuring out why you keep losing yet?

Meh...right back atcha!

Barack Insest.jpg

• Haha 1

Broski, do you have a secret room in the house where you create, display all these photos of SR? My wife would be a little concerned if I was so infatuated with a member like you are. Christ she thinks I’m 3/4 nuts for corresponding in this place alone. If she saw me drawing as much as you do over a member, she’s likely have me committed :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Broski, do you have a secret room in the house where you create, display all these photos of SR? My wife would be a little concerned if I was so infatuated with a member like you are. Christ she thinks I’m 3/4 nuts for corresponding in this place alone. If she saw me drawing as much as you do over a member, she’s likely have me committed :lol:

No, just a folder.  :lol: when he wants to settle up and be a man, I’ll stop.  Until then.  I’m his personal troll.

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Would be better with Hillary holding the chain.

I can make that happen!

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmb2Rcamj_XG7-DuvWspX

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Do you have a special place at work where you................................................................

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No, just a folder.  :lol: when he wants to settle up and be a man, I’ll stop.  Until then.  I’m his personal troll.

I can make that happen!

:lmao:  :lol: :lmao: :lol: You troll and end up getting triggered :lol: I pull your strings with ease 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  :lol: :lmao: :lol: You troll and end up getting triggered :lol: I pull your strings with ease 👍

The only string you pull is your tampon string when it needs changing because you’ve had a bleeding vagina since trump beat your cult leader :lol: