Check your account email address ×

The media's hatred of Trump is only hurting itself.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Instead of just lying  on the spot about everything they say? So we agree. 

Top brass at the FBI have been removed.  Top intel chief loses his security clearance, and now sounds like a neutered mouse, after screaming treason for the past year and a half.  The country and half the Rs are screaming for a real investigation into the origins of this Russian collusion horse shit, and you don't think thats a little more serious than some boast or exaggeration from Trump?  What lies have you so upset?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Top brass at the FBI have been removed.  Top intel chief loses his security clearance, and now sounds like a neutered mouse, after screaming treason for the past year and a half.  The country and half the Rs are screaming for a real investigation into the origins of this Russian collusion horse shit, and you don't think thats a little more serious than some boast or exaggeration from Trump?  What lies have you so upset?

Clinton lying under oath?

Nah.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again what was Trump hired to do? I mean did anyone who voted for Bill Clinton think he was going to be monogamous.

To lead of course. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you serious? He’s the one shaking the tree. Are you really that daft that you can’t figure out why? 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

To lead of course. 

Are you serious? He’s the one shaking the tree. Are you really that daft that you can’t figure out why? 

He was hired to manage the affairs of the US and to that end he has done pretty well for a political newbie. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He was hired to manage the affairs of the US and to that end he has done pretty well for a political newbie. 

Hmmm. I was always under the impression that lying was a capital sin. Like you can absolutely keep your doctor.  One example. Never mind every day. :news: 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Lying about the meeting on the tarmac?

Was that the one where they low crawled to safety under sniper fire or, the one where Brian Williams was shot down in the helicopter to get hired as a hero by MSNBC?

:lol:

Just now, frenchy said:

Hmmm. I was always under the impression that lying was a capital sin. Like you can absolutely keep your doctor.  One example. Never mind every day. :news: 

So we can agree that Obama lied quite a bit as well. So now we are just debating who's delivery of the lies was smoother.

For me all lies are not created equal and to that end Obama's eight years had far more damaging lies than the past two of Trump. Plus I think half of the crap that comes out of Trump's mouth is just to flick the noses of the MC's of this world.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So we can agree that Obama lied quite a bit as well. So now we are just debating who's delivery of the lies was smoother.

For me all lies are not created equal and to that end Obama's eight years had far more damaging lies than the past two of Trump. Plus I think half of the crap that comes out of Trump's mouth is just to flick the noses of the MC's of this world.

Obama to Trump lies 1 to 25. Conservatively.  Again. The hackery is at all time highs. . . 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Obama to Trump lies 1 to 25. Conservatively.  Again. The hackery is at all time highs. . . 

Never had a moment of doubt that a Trump presidency would be a media circus but his actions on trade and border security are far superior to Obama or what ever that wine infested Hillary would have done. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Never had a moment of doubt that a Trump presidency would be a media circus but his actions on trade and border security are far superior to Obama or what ever that wine infested Hillary would have done. 

Well that’s not really the topic at hand. Is he a chronic liar or not? 

That said I will relent and admit a few of his policies have been successes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Weird, that is white people screaming the longest & loudest about being  hurt by Trumps racism.  

Suburban white liberal women. They’re the worst 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Trump’s Presidency will change media much the same way Obama’s did...but in reverse.  But first, they apparently want to go down the tubes completely with their little group of sad-sacking liberal idiots hanging on every lying word.  Suits me fine.  Down you go!

They'll back off if Trump wins another term. 

Personally I think they should ignore him. That would drive him nuts. He won't be ignored! :lol:

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

You're daft if you think that.  Again, what serious lies has Trump committed that has led the country in a direction anywhere but where he said he'd lead it?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Was that the one where they low crawled to safety under sniper fire or, the one where Brian Williams was shot down in the helicopter to get hired as a hero by MSNBC?

:lol:

Oh forgot about those.  :lol:

For anyone to think that trump is even close to telling the number of lies of others is just plain ignorance. 

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it.  If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too.  The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

Three lies in one quote.  Too easy.

Edited by racer254

21 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

AF91690B-5919-40D4-B5DC-4EE93CA639D7.jpeg

19 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

618756BE-1E9B-48E5-9B30-C4E0D9C7D707.jpeg

you are truely the dumbest fucker on the interwebs, even worse than MC and slingadink, it's going to be a rough 6 years for your little group, good luck in the mid-terms too

• Thanks 1