Check your account email address ×

John Brennan won’t be spying on Americans anymore

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think the Irony frenchy is laughing about is that Trump acts exactly the way he is accusing Brennan of acting.

that too. But I agree with Slinger. In fact I remember guys like Snake and co. agreeing with Brennan in interviews with Stephanopolous about CIA tactics when it was discussed on these boards. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i dont see the big need either, tbh. but it does keep them in the loop of things and they can, and have, been used to help with things in a new, rookie admin. like this one. 

Accusing them of treason is really helping.

:lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Because of consulting on past cases I would imagine?

Neal

Well it’s unlikely he will be consulted by this administration and prolly will be dead before the next.  He doesn’t have a need for a clearance in his retirement

Just now, BOHICA said:

Well it’s unlikely he will be consulted by this administration and prolly will be dead before the next.  He doesn’t have a need for a clearance in his retirement

he's not that old and I would suspect he makes big $$$ doing consulting work. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

That's not the standard practice for those who have been in his position.  The speculation you provided isn't reason to revoke his clearance.  It is quite apparent this is retribution for the comments he made about Trump.  Thus it's a personal vendetta, not a logistical one.

Neal

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Agreed.  Sanders made that clear at a press conference a couple weeks ago.   I don't buy the argument that he was somehow entitled to, or needed to have a security clearance.  In fact, its probably standard practice for any other lower level government employee to lose all access and clearances.  What makes him think he's so special?

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That's not the standard practice for those who have been in his position.  The speculation you provided isn't reason to revoke his clearance.  It is quite apparent this is retribution for the comments he made about Trump.  Thus it's a personal vendetta, not a logistical one.

Neal

Perhaps the country's chief executive officer has evidence that Brennan has abused his authority and access, or broken laws.  Thus, you're most likely talking from your sphincter.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

A security clearance is a benefit for the government and a cost....  it is no benefit to the government for brennan to have one at this point.  I’m cool with Trump’s being revoked when he is no longer president as he doesn’t have a need for it.....  how about you?

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  Sanders made that clear at a press conference a couple weeks ago.   I don't buy the argument that he was somehow entitled to, or needed to have a security clearance.  In fact, its probably standard practice for any other lower level government employee to lose all access and clearances.  What makes him think he's so special?

Perhaps the country's chief executive officer has evidence that Brennan has abused his authority and access, or broken laws.  Thus, you're most likely talking from your sphincter.

or perhaps he's just a petty vindictive bitch :dunno: 

we have roof almost daily of my theory :snack:  

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump proves, once again, he is a thin skinned baby, out to get anyone who tells it like it is. this is good actually. the more high ups with alot of clout in certain areas, the better the chances of trump mysteriously going bye bye, permanently.

He has been in the media lateley telling it like it is. Trump is a threat to national security. This won’t stop him from talking.

Trump is fucked.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He has been in the media lateley telling it like it is. Trump is a threat to national security. This won’t stop him from talking.

Trump is fucked.

SMH  trumps a complete shitshow and america will survive him just like we have survived the ones in our past

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is fucked.

Yeah well Trumps the president and Brennan is a private citizen with no security clearances, who's obviously very bitter.  When his criminality comes out and he's indicted, I'm going to laugh my balls off at guys like you.  Elections have consequences gringo.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is fucked.

Explain why Trump is a threat to national security

Getting on national tv and making claims that the president is a threat to national security, after he's been caught lying and who knows what else.  Not inappropriate or anything like that.....

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you make unfounded speculation eh?  There is no evidence of that, there is evidence that this is retribution for his comments.

Neal