Check your account email address ×

John Brennan won’t be spying on Americans anymore

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I always love that criticism of the president, any president.  Lays the persons depth of understanding right out in the open.

says the guy who spent 8 years motherfucking obie now complaining about people criticizing trump

Just now, frenchy said:

Dude ...

oh come on, you're going to bring up the last 8 years and make the claim that I thought Obama was dumb?  Thats Neal level bullshit.  I still think he was the most divisive and corrupt president of our time, but never thought he was dumb.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

oh come on, you're going to bring up the last 8 years and make the claim that I thought Obama was dumb?  Thats Neal level bullshit.  I still think he was the most divisive and corrupt president of our time, but never thought he was dumb.

What corruption was he engaged in that was more than lying to get us into a war (GWB admin)?

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What corruption was he engaged in that was more than lying to get us into a war (GWB admin)?

Neal

weaponizing apolitical agencies and covering for Hillary.  For starters.  Stay on topic, and gtfo with the GWB deflections

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

weaponizing apolitical agencies and covering for Hillary.  For starters.  Stay on topic, and gtfo with the GWB deflections

When you qualify as "most" you are inviting comparison.  Don't be so obtuse and ignorant.

GWB weaponized the intelligence agencies against the entire population FFS.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Now you're getting it.....:iagree:

I’m shocked. You’ll fucking agree with whatever snake, wolfie and the majority of the NE rww club tells you. So spare us your independent thought innuendos, they’re BS

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Unbelievable really. 

This is nothing. The clown ought to be checked for dementia

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Explain why Trump is a threat to national security

Do I have to post photos of him and Jong and Putin? How about a secret one on one 2 hour meeting with Putin? No one knows what he discussed 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Empty suit...can deliver a great speech but nothing else....no sibstsnce...

I could go on but you get the point 

• Like 2