Check your account email address ×

American Workers Just Got a Pay Cut in Economy Trump Calls Great

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao, yeah it's workers fault wages are stagnant. 

well if they are worth a shit they can go to the competitor right now and get what they want guaranteed . if they a worthless the employer will say have fun thanks for letting us attempt to train you . if they are worth a shit the employer will match or  better

it is what it is every one needs help now it is a workers market 

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well if they are worth a shit they can go to the competitor right now and get what they want guaranteed . if they a worthless the employer will say have fun thanks for letting us attempt to train you . if they are worth a shit the employer will match or  better

it is what it is every one needs help now it is a workers market 

Ok

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what who do you know not looking to hire right now ? I would take 5 guys if they were worth a shit and 2 if they would just show up every day .

you know it is a reality 

Obviously you aren't paying enough. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Obviously you aren't paying enough. 

no it is a reality that demand for good workers is through the roof .

50 bucks and a truck is the norm for a guy you may or may not trust to send out on a service call alone .I have 1 guy who is worthless but paying 20 bucks just to have a body there to help when needed and clean up but he showes every day .

now bac k to that stagnant wages crap you are crying about . 

if I and every one i know is on the same boat you are saying we just need to pay more . and we do if the people are worth it how are wages stagnant? 

and why can't guys go to a new job that is paying more in your world ? guys do it all the time .owners will more often than not match offer or better because of the cost related to finding and training a new body.  if said worker is worth a shit 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

50 bucks and a truck is the norm for a guy you may or may not trust to send out on a service call alone .I have 1 guy who is worthless but paying 20 bucks just to have a body there to help when needed and clean up but he showes every day .

if I and every one i know is on the same boat you are saying we just need to pay more . and we do if the people are worth it how are wages stagnant? 

and why can't guys go to a new job that is paying more in your world ? guys do it all the time .owners will more often than not match offer or better because of the cost related to finding and training a new body.  if said worker is worth a shit 

I know wages are stagnant because the macroeconomic numbers say they are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I know wages are stagnant because the macroeconomic numbers say they are. 

SlowRyder ate today so world hunger is a hoax. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

2005 was a stellar year.  We lost two major accounts after that.  

Then 2015 we lost our biggest account. It came out of nowhere but we are rebuilding.  This year is looking great though, thanks for asking. 

Sounds like I nailed it.

Poor beta.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like negative growth to me.:lol:

It’s unreal.  Takes over daddy’s business so, somehow there’s some longevity experience.  Loses his major account a couple years ago and is now “rebuilding”.  Holy shit!  Another fuck head that has one large account that can damn near sink his whole business if they bail.  One account away from “grand closing”.  What a salesman he must be!!!!

smh.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s unreal.  Takes over daddy’s business so, somehow there’s some longevity experience.  Loses his major account a couple years ago and is now “rebuilding”.  Holy shit!  Another fuck head that has one large account that can damn near sink his whole business if they bail.  One account away from “grand closing”.  What a salesman he must be!!!!

smh.

Lost two major accounts.  So he has received the one-two shot to the head already, after the third, stay down Rocky.:lol:

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lost two major accounts.  So he has received the one-two shot to the head already, after the third, stay down Rocky.:lol:

I was candid about some set backs in my business and was called a failure for the better part of 2 months by that fucking moron, in between being called a liar, for again being candid and open.  Guy is some piece of work.  There are a few in here.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was candid about some set backs in my business and was called a failure for the better part of 2 months by that fucking moron, in between being called a liar, for again being candid and open.  Guy is some piece of work.  There are a few in here.

Goddamn you whine a lot...sack up pussy.:thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If he wasn't one, guys would be much easier on him.  He deserves it.

When I started out, one customer from IL accounted for about 70% of my business, the owner was quite a dick, but my relationship was mainly with the main salesperson.  After a few years they started getting more and more greedy and invoices to main contractors started slipping.  We stopped doing business with them altogether and they ended up firing their main field engineer.  We continued a relationship with him and basically took most of their main accounts.  They ended up going bankrupt soon after (Good Karma) and we still work close.  The business really took off after that.  Its never a good idea to have one account more than 20% of your sales for the long term.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like negative growth to me.:lol:

Of course it does. But then you turn everything I tell you into a negative. You betas sure are whiney little bitches. 

You claim to own a business but are shocked by business set backs. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy Fuck Driftbitch.  You are such a victim. 

You are a failure. Get use to it. Marriage, business and now it’s time to hand in your man card for crying too often. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

smh.

You missed the part of losing those accounts after a stellar year. 

But then again you miss a lot of things. 

Here’s a hint. Start claiming that you shorted the Turkish Lyra last month. You can pretend you made huge cash on that move.  

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You missed the part of losing those accounts after a stellar year. 

But then again you miss a lot of things. 

Here’s a hint. Start claiming that you shorted the Turkish Lyra last month. You can pretend you made huge cash on that move.  

So what you thought was stellar...obviously wasnt...

Poor revnut...what a failure.

:lol2:

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

because the world's largest consumers are your neighbor to the south and we all have money to burn right now 

So where is the chart showing Canada outpacing the US When Harper was Prime Minister and Obama was president. It should show a complete reversal when the drama teacher took over from Harper and the reality star took over from Obama.