Check your account email address ×

American Workers Just Got a Pay Cut in Economy Trump Calls Great

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s the one.  2017.  Hey zampoopski. What do you drive?  Have you shown any photos of your house?  Do you live in a 100 grand shit shack like Double wide Dave?  Maybe he can help you with some Renos 

Lol,..yeah, he has posted pics of his house, property, truck, sled, pets, inside his house..

See he actually communicates/participates in other threads here, not just the political ones,..just say'n..

Now run along, you have about 5-6 hours of stalking his post history to get on

Edited by Rigid1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh ooooh looks like Zampoopski is all talk.  Big surprise.  

Seems you are WAY BEHIND in backing up your bullshit here.

It’s funny watching you two awkward dorks trying to figure out how forums work.  You are judged and labeled based on your content.  Judgment is in for both of you....and has been since HCS.

Hint: most would find your labels unappealing.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol,..yeah, he has posted pics of his house, property, truck, sled, pets, inside his house..

See he actually communicates/participates in other threads here, not just the political ones,..just say'n..

:lol:

Couple of worthless, lying forum trolls trying desperately to fit in, be accepted and be somebody they will never be in the real world.....and still can’t pull it off on the internet!!!!!!

JESUS!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Save me some time limp one.  What do you think his house and truck are worth?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Couple of worthless, lying forum trolls trying desperately to fit in, be accepted and be somebody they will never be in the real world.....and still can’t pull it off on the internet!!!!!!

JESUS!!!!!

Truth, I mean when you cant at least participate in a "riding pictures" thread on a snowmobile forum,..really shows why they are here..

107320-full.jpg

Edited by Rigid1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What difference does that make?  Why are you trying to judge your life by what others have on the internet.

You are just fucking weird....and pathetic.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Truth, I mean when you can at least participate in a "riding pictures" thread on a snowmobile forum,..really shows why they are here..

107320-full.jpg

Hold up there Limp 1.  You jumped in to save Zampoopski. You must figure he needs your help.

Just give a guess on the value of the house and truck.  If you feel really generous, let me know if you believe that he made $150,000.00 on one trade a few weeks ago.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't feed the trolls,..Have fun looking through,..what 19k posts??? Bahaha

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What difference does that make?  Why are you trying to judge your life by what others have on the internet.

You'll have to ask Double Wide Dave and Arcticbeta what difference it makes.  They keep asking.

Come to think of it you just started asking about my truck a few posts ago so that must matter to you as well.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hold up there Limp 1.  You jumped in to save Zampoopski. You must figure he needs your help.

Just give a guess on the value of the house and truck.  If you feel really generous, let me know if you believe that he made $150,000.00 on one trade a few weeks ago.  

You are getting weirder and weirder.  I think you are taking a turn toward super beta.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know right, definitely weird,..looking hard for validation

You'll have to ask Double Wide Dave and Arcticbeta what difference it makes.  They keep asking.

Come to think of it you just started asking about my truck a few posts ago so that must matter to you as well.

You are being asked and called out because it’s clear you think you are better than everyone else here by belittling what they have/own/make. Yet, you provide zero answers.

I know what you have done and I know what you are about based on your postings for years.  Nobody should be impressed.  That’s why you act like such a little freak in here....you know the truth also.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

If you are going to jump to Zampoopski's defence, at least use different words than he does.  Validation lol.

Ask anyone on this board if they think I need anybody “rescuing me”.

...and from you?  Lololololol!!!!!!

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Nope your Damsel in distress has over 36,000 posts. How many of his posts do you believe?

Umm, I don't know that I have read 36k of post?? I mostly participate in the food, racing, or other social threads,..I'm not here trying to win or prove anything to anyone, I'm confident in myself..Just say'n..

But to update one my previous responses, have fun looking through 36k posts over the next 10-12 hours..

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Here’s the truck you said I didn’t own giving you the finger Dave.  I know it was a while ago that you claimed the truck was a lie. But hey, it just joins the list of claims you made to make yourself feel better. 

EDD6EBF1-0354-4892-A27A-DC7C067ABF2B.jpeg

Thats a base model guage package. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are being asked and called out because it’s clear you think you are better than everyone else here by belittling what they have/own/make. Yet, you provide zero answers.

I know what you have done and I know what you are about based on your postings for years.  Nobody should be impressed.  That’s why you act like such a little freak in here....you know the truth also.

Now that right there. Just hurts.  To think I would judge someone by what they have.  tsk tsk.  Right in the feels. 

But it's clear you are feeling belittled by me asking the question.  You are definitely on the defensive which is why Limp 1 knew you needed help.  

He's seen photos of your house and truck and knew you were on the ropes.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you are going to jump to Zampoopski's defence, at least use different words than he does.  Validation lol.

What's funny, is we were both thinking the same thing at the same time...You just didn't look at the times the posts were posted..:lol:

That's really fucking funny!!

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Thats a base model guage package. :lol:

I know, it's weird that a base model gauge package would trigger Zampoopski.  He must drive a complete piece of shit.

Then again that basement Reno that Snowrider showed triggered you something fierce.

I bet you wandered about the Home Depot muttering that you could fix your house if you wanted. 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What's funny, is we were both thinking the same thing at the same time...You just didn't look at the times the posts were posted..:lol:

That's really fucking funny!!

I wouldn't call what you were doing thinking.  More like being a Parrot. weee tiny brains on those birds don't ya know. 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Umm, I don't know that I have read 36k of post?? I mostly participate in the food, racing, or other social threads,..I'm not here trying to win or prove anything to anyone, I'm confident in myself..Just say'n..

But to update one my previous responses, have fun looking through 36k posts over the next 10-12 hours..

Not confident enough to answer the question though.  Do you believe his claim of making $150,000.00 in on trade 3 weeks ago?

Or a simple evaluation on his house and truck.  

You know, I actually want to give you credit for that. Avoiding the question instead of lying is better than Zampoopski, Dave, Momo, Arctibeta, ever do. 

Not confident enough to answer the question though.  Do you believe his claim of making $150,000.00 in on trade 3 weeks ago?

You know, I actually want to give you credit for that. Avoiding the question instead of lying is better than Zampoopski, Dave, Momo, Arctibeta, ever do. 

So tell us more about your business that is losing all its major accts....

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trying so hard.  :lol: 

I never made that claim.  I made a “dig” at you and you claimed you make $150k a year.

poor RevBetaCuck.