Check your account email address ×

Dump Is Crying.....

On 8/1/2018 at 11:43 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

Mueller is right on top of Trump's inner circle and especially Don Jr., conspiracy is tough charge even when your old man can pardon you.

Patience.

Remember when Vince used to prance around here day in and day out thinking he was smarter than everyone else?  THAT WAS AWESOME.  :lol2: 

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Remember when Vince used to prance around here day in and day out thinking he was smarter than everyone else?  THAT WAS AWESOME.  :lol2: 

The absolute gold put on record from some of these people is just amazing.  NEVER, EVER have I seen so many people get EVERTHING WRONG on a website and yet still manage to back their own play and double down on the stupid.  NEVER have I seen this before. Usually, after one or two really bad fuck ups, most have enough pride to disappear or, at least just stfu.  NOPE!

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The absolute gold put on record from some of these people is just amazing.  NEVER, EVER have I seen so many people get EVERTHING WRONG on a website and yet still manage to back their own play and double down on the stupid.  NEVER have I seen this before. Usually, after one or two really bad fuck ups, most have enough pride to disappear or, at least just stfu.  NOPE!

There's a certain portion of society that simply can not, or at the very least find it unimaginable, to admit they are wrong. 

I'm trying to fond the right word for these people.... :dunno:   ???  :lol:  

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well, he has something in common with...........

image.png.3209bdac84b1205181c47ca424a6a1aa.png

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There's a certain portion of society that simply can not, or at the very least find it unimaginable, to admit they are wrong. 

I'm trying to fond the right word for these people.... :dunno:   ???  :lol:  

Delusional.

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

At least Vince was smart enough to understand the difference between conspiracy and collusion.   All the others couldn't comprehend the difference.  

Ask yourself this.   Who decides what countries are hostile to the US?   Where is the official list?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So is collusion and obstruction apparently.  :lol2:

And getting someone to lie to the FBI or SC office about it.  :lol:   

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So is collusion and obstruction apparently.  :lol2:

It is interesting that you brought up obstruction, I have said in many posts in this forum that Mueller's report would either implicate Trump or exonerate him, and while Mueller's did not find any evidence if Trump conspired with the Russians, on the obstruction side they used these words:

'While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,'

But while Mueller was categorical in ruling out criminal collusion, he was more circumspect on presidential obstruction of justice. Despite Trump's claim of total exoneration, Mueller did not draw a conclusion one way or the other on whether he sought to stifle the Russia investigation through his actions including the firing of former FBI director James Comey.

According to Barr's summary, Mueller set out "evidence on both sides of the question" and stated that "while this report does not conclude the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/national/special-counsel-report-does-not-conclude-that-president-committed-crime-it-does-not-exonerate-him-

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Vince isn't real bright. He fell for the whole Russiagate thing just like that stupid fuck slinger did. 

Remember he still thinks track lug height affects final drive ratio calculations so....... :lol:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It is interesting that you brought up obstruction, I have said in many posts in this forum that Mueller's report would either implicate Trump or exonerate him, and while Mueller's did not find any evidence if Trump conspired with the Russians, on the obstruction side they used these words:

'While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,'

I read all of that hours ago Vince. 

Did you forget the “no pending charges” part?  :wtf

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Vince isn't real bright. He fell for the whole Russiagate thing just like that stupid fuck slinger did. 

I'm not real bright? I'm not the one living on a budget inside a tin can in a trailer park :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude... The best thing you could do is move on. There are a million other reasons to hate Trump... 

i will, very soon. just have a few questions to ask shortly and then i'll be cool it

Edited by Snoslinger