Check your account email address ×

Dump Is Crying.....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i will, very soon. just have a few questions to ask shortly and then i'll be cool it

The answer to your questions is most certainly ethically dubious but not illegal behavior. If it refers to Trump/Trump Campaign, I bet you can insert those words and be done with it. Just like all campaigns, there is a wing designed to skirt the edge of the law to win. It’s just the way it is. You said it two years ago. Elections 101. 

On 5/22/2017 at 9:17 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

It all depends what happens in the investigation, if there is no collusion found between the campaign and the Russians it will be impossible to prove obstruction of justice, if collusion is discovered it would become apparent that a cover up was going on along with an attempt to obstruct justice.

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

At least Vince was smart enough to understand the difference between conspiracy and collusion.   All the others couldn't comprehend the difference.  

Ask yourself this.   Who decides what countries are hostile to the US?   Where is the official list?

I'm trying to figure out the statement below that was released by Barr yesterday:

But while Mueller was categorical in ruling out criminal collusion, he was more circumspect on presidential obstruction of justice. Despite Trump's claim of total exoneration, Mueller did not draw a conclusion one way or the other on whether he sought to stifle the Russia investigation through his actions including the firing of former FBI director James Comey.

According to Barr's summary, Mueller set out "evidence on both sides of the question" and stated that "while this report does not conclude the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/national/special-counsel-report-does-not-conclude-that-president-committed-crime-it-does-not-exonerate-him-

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i will, very soon. just have a few questions to ask shortly and then i'll be cool it

yes, hillary started both the birther and collusion narratives.

Edited by oleroule

57 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Vince isn't real bright. He fell for the whole Russiagate thing just like that stupid fuck slinger did. 

Really?

On 6/4/2017 at 10:53 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

You need to tell me what the conspiracy is.

Here's my take on this Russia issue, Russia did its damndest to fuck with the election via fake news, having it's "patriots" hack e-mails, etc., I also think the Trump campaign had persons who had some strong contacts with various Russians. Now I don't think that Trump himself had any contacts with the Russians but I do think that someone might have mentioned to him that the Russians had some e-mails, I say that because knowing how he has diarrhea of the mouth I think he blurted out something he knew, no different when he says he never mentioned to the Russians it was "Israel"

You guys think trump was serious when he asked the Russians to release all the emails? :lol: He was obviously joking around.

Edited by Edmo

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The answer to your questions is most certainly ethically dubious but not illegal behavior. If it refers to Trump/Trump Campaign, I bet you can insert those words and be done with it. Just like all campaigns, there is a wing designed to skirt the edge of the law to win. It’s just the way it is. You said it two years ago. Elections 101. 

those are my same thoughts. see my new thread. 

Just now, Edmo said:

You guys think trump was serious when he asked the Russians to release all the emails? :lol: He was obviously joking around.

honestly, i didnt put much into that. there was plenty of other situations more revealing than that

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm trying to figure out the statement below that was released by Barr yesterday:

From what I seen from analyst on both sides is this.   Collusion here was looked at in 2 places.   Firing Comey and what Trump said about Flynn to Comey. 

Obstruction by the nations top executive is difficult at best when it comes SOLELY to the firing of a position the President fully has the right to fire for any reason.  Comey himself has said the President had every constitutional right to fire him and Rosenstein had written a recommendation that he should step down or be removed.     You have to remember Comey also told or assured the President on 3 different occasions that he was not under investigation prior to him being fired so Trump making references to Flynn could simply been about a guy who served his country for a long time and was what he did worth going after him.   Trump already fired Flynn at that point.    

Then you have to look at what Trump said to Comey regarding Flynn.   Honestly while I think it was inappropriate I think it would be hard to prove in a court of law that Trump's statement were a work demand or firm request on behalf of the President.  Its simply too vague and virtually impossible to prove intent of that statement.   Even then you have to look at what the constitutional abilities of the President are and one of them as the head of the executive can be to make suggestions regarding ongoing or possible investigations.   For example the President has every constitutional right to go to the DOJ and FBI and say he wants to go after human trafficking tougher or say put more resources into going after drugs like heroin and meth instead of marijuana.   People forget there are places the President yields a lot of power.

Personally I think Mueller pulled a bit of a Comey on this.   No prosecution here or there but reprimanded the Presidents actions on collusion by saying it also doesn't exonerate him.

Without question I think Mueller should have been more final in his decision on the obstruction.    

If you are suggesting Mueller was leaving the obstruction up to congress then man do I hope they go forward with impeachment charges on that weak ass shit.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

From what I seen from analyst on both sides is this.   Collusion here was looked at in 2 places.   Firing Comey and what Trump said about Flynn to Comey. 

Obstruction by the nations top executive is difficult at best when it comes SOLELY to the firing of a position the President fully has the right to fire for any reason.  Comey himself has said the President had every constitutional right to fire him and Rosenstein had written a recommendation that he should step down or be removed.     You have to remember Comey also told or assured the President on 3 different occasions that he was not under investigation prior to him being fired so Trump making references to Flynn could simply been about a guy who served his country for a long time and was what he did worth going after him.   Trump already fired Flynn at that point.    

Then you have to look at what Trump said to Comey regarding Flynn.   Honestly while I think it was inappropriate I think it would be hard to prove in a court of law that Trump's statement were a work demand or firm request on behalf of the President.  Its simply too vague and virtually impossible to prove intent of that statement.   Even then you have to look at what the constitutional abilities of the President are and one of them as the head of the executive can be to make suggestions regarding ongoing or possible investigations.   For example the President has every constitutional right to go to the DOJ and FBI and say he wants to go after human trafficking tougher or say put more resources into going after drugs like heroin and meth instead of marijuana.   People forget there are places the President yields a lot of power.

Personally I think Mueller pulled a bit of a Comey on this.   No prosecution here or there but reprimanded the Presidents actions on collusion by saying it also doesn't exonerate him.

Without question I think Mueller should have been more final in his decision on the obstruction.    

As I said, he is a dirt bag. No stones.

• Platinum Contributing Member

If the Presidents acts are constitutional intent need not matter.    Same goes for any of us if we are not breaking the law the intent of our actions need not matter.  

On 8/1/2018 at 12:37 PM, SnowRider said:

Fuckers never disappoint :lol: 

On 8/1/2018 at 10:52 AM, SnowRider said:

For Jeffy to stop the investigation. ‘RIGHT NOW’ :lol: 

On 8/1/2018 at 10:54 AM, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Fuckers are supporting a pathological lying crook :lol: 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/01/politics/trump-russia-jeff-sessions-mueller/index.html

On 8/1/2018 at 11:08 AM, Mainecat said:

Yeah Mueller is getting close.

I lmao when Trump says Mannifort only worked for him for a short time.......5 months.

On 8/1/2018 at 12:24 PM, Snoslinger said:

yeah, they'be been saying conspiracy instead. that better describes things, and will hold more water in a legal sense. the only thing rapidly changing are trump, guilanni, and trumpster comments. :lol:

fucking idiots, every damn one of you

lots of gold out there could last yrs .

funny tool kit has not been around funny he never dose that sort of thing after  a solid bitch slap  lmfao .