Check your account email address ×

Dump Is Crying.....

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

that comment speaks volumes, volumes about how lost some of you really are. 

LOL, you guys have nothing.  TDS is strong with you.

Mueller has Manafort on tax evasion (nothing to do with Trump or Russia), indictments for Russian companies (who are now pushing for a trial that Mueller is trying to delay), and 12 Russian intelligence officers (who will never be extradicted to the US).

Meanwhile, they weaponized the IC against an opposition party for political gain.  The FISA application shows the dossier was the basis for the witch hunt against Carter Page.  Your pal Rosenstein signed the 4th and last application.  Yet Page walks free and there is ZERO evidence of collusion by the Trump team.

Please give us the evidence that will lead to Trump's impeachment, we are waiting.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

You’ve changed your narrative on it lots. First you said Russia hacked the election (I have screen shots) then, it was collusion. Then, you you changed it again to simply that Russia meddled 

:owned: 

Guys a fucking twat.. lmao.. its obviously hurting him lol.. good

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

You’ve changed your narrative on it lots. First you said Russia hacked the election (I have screen shots) then, it was collusion. Then, you you changed it again to simply that Russia meddled 

And that will be the narrative going forward.  There is no why the Democrats and media don't take a bath on this.

33 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Mueller has Manafort on tax evasion (nothing to do with Trump or Russia), indictments for Russian companies (who are now pushing for a trial that Mueller is trying to delay), and 12 Russian intelligence officers (who will never be extradicted to the US).

Meanwhile, they weaponized the IC against an opposition party for political gain.  The FISA application shows the dossier was the basis for the witch hunt against Carter Page.  Your pal Rosenstein signed the 4th and last application.  Yet Page walks free and there is ZERO evidence of collusion by the Trump team.

Please give us the evidence that will lead to Trump's impeachment, we are waiting.

like i said,

lost

tune into some real news once in awhile...

38 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You just blew this out of the water and they have no rebuttal for this.....and guess what, the usual response from slinger comes out.  LOL

35 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

no dumb fuck. let me clear it up for you, for the 100th time. i said from day one that russia meddled in our election. i also  said trump and/or some in his admin worked with the russians to help win the election. i call it "collusion" but feel free to call it anything you want. you are definitely the biggest idiot in all this, and sadly you took down loiqpilot with you. you started with "where's the proof russia meddled?" to "where's the proof the tower meeting wasn't about adoption" to "where's the proof any of the attendees were associated with the russian gov" and now are at "so what, collusion isn't illegal". then you accuse others of changing narratives? f'ing paleez. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

no dumb fuck. let me clear it up for you, for the 100th time. i said from day one that russia meddled in our election. i also  said trump and/or some in his admin worked with the russians to help win the election. i call it "collusion" but feel free to call it anything you want. you are definitely the biggest idiot in all this, and sadly you took down loiqpilot with you. you started with "where's the proof russia meddled?" to "where's the proof the tower meeting wasn't about adoption" to "where's the proof any of the attendees were associated with the russian gov" and now are at "so what, collusion isn't illegal". then you accuse others of changing narratives? f'ing paleez. :lol:

so you got nothing then..:lol: except a chapped ass...:lol:

5 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

what real news would that be?

the ones where more and more proof comes out that trump worked with the russian gov to win the election. the ones where trump and guilanni are now changing their narrative from "no collusion" to "collusion isn't illegal", or is that "fake news" and someone else is disguising their voices and appearances? the one where trump's lies are debunked every day. the ones that point out your idiocies 24/7.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the ones where more and more proof comes out that trump worked with the russian gov to win the election. the ones where trump and guilanni are now changing their narrative from "no collusion" to "collusion isn't illegal", or is that "fake news" and someone else is disguising their voices and appearances? the one where trump's lies are debunked every day. the ones that point out your idiocies 24/7.  

ok so you got nothing again.. lol cool..:lol:

51 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You just blew this out of the water and they have no rebuttal for this.....and guess what, the usual response from slinger comes out.  LOL

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

ok so you got nothing again.. lol cool..:lol:

on top of everything else, the fact that trump is starting to panic and change narratives should be another indicator. but then again, you trumpsters are simple minded dipshits.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

on top of everything else, the fact that trump is starting to panic and change narratives should be another indicator. but then again, you trumpsters are simple minded dipshits.  

yeah he looks frightened.. lmao.. keep trying bud..:lol:

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Fuck you’re an idiot :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

like i said,

lost

tune into some real news once in awhile...

Wow Slinger...just relax and enjoy the continued prosperity for the next 6 and a half years as Trump continues to deliver on his promises.

DjTvWJ8W4AE24Ju.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You’re dumber than dogshit :lmao: Retardracer.......

4C6E1DDE-01E8-4D81-97B1-CFB3BE764BE9.jpeg

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Like I said, the libs need to just take a bath on this and get it over with.  Stringing it out isn't going to end well for them.  Trump will declassify the FISA application 3 weeks before the election, showing how the IC pushed and pulled the same information to the Trump team as a basis to start the Russia investigation.  Why aren't the Democrats pushing to release the redacted information in the FISA application?  Hint, because they know what's in it.

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

The pundits on MSNBC earlier the week were saying they never said Trump colluded with Russia.  The narrative is rapidly changing as the investigation falls apart.

It’s always been conspiracy