Check your account email address ×

Trump isn't fucking around....he's spot on

Fuck China....he said he'll tariff every red cent of their imports to the US if they don't wanna play fair.

Created Jobs council and is getting big employers on board with commitments to create jobs and training programs

If you start to look at his actions domestically it paints a pretty incredible picture of his commitment to the middle class of this country.   Bravo Trump

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 3

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely...no issues at all with his trade policies.

I like him flipping the script on our supposed allies worldwide as well. They treat us like a giant cookie jar daily. Fuck them.....the EU ...NATO...all of them.

Trump should continue to take a dovish tone with Russia and he should work with Iran and continue to work with NK. Bring these countries into the fold economically. Also normalize with Cuba. Enough neocon bullshit abroad. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like him flipping the script on our supposed allies worldwide as well. They treat us like a giant cookie jar daily. Fuck them.....the EU ...NATO...all of them.

Trump should continue to take a dovish tone with Russia and he should work with Iran and continue to work with NK. Bring these countries into the fold economically. Also normalize with Cuba. Enough neocon bullshit abroad. 

I agree but I wish he would take a position and stick with it...the multiple backpedals  and flips flops are a little troubling. I agree 100% on Iran and the others...we have demonized The Iranians for decades.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Funny how the media and the left get so bent out of shape about his policies. We’ve done the same stupid shit for so long and the results are there for everyone to see. This is refreshing seeing the way he is doing things. Different is good!

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Funny how the media and the left get so bent out of shape about his policies. We’ve done the same stupid shit for so long and the results are there for everyone to see. This is refreshing seeing the way he is doing things. Different is good!

That is true....watch Morning Joe sometime and you can litterally see all of their heads on the verge of exploding. Watching the disgust and contempt on Mikas face is priceless. :lol:

Better yet is that east coast liberal fuckbag Mike Barnacle....fucking guy is so  over the top with his smarm and disdain it brings  me joy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck China....he said he'll tariff every red cent of their imports to the US if they don't wanna play fair.

Created Jobs council and is getting big employers on board with commitments to create jobs and training programs

If you start to look at his actions domestically it paints a pretty incredible picture of his commitment to the middle class of this country.   Bravo Trump

Give us the same deal we give you or go fuck yourself.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is true....watch Morning Joe sometime and you can litterally see all of their heads on the verge of exploding. Watching the disgust and contempt on Mikas face is priceless. :lol:

Better yet is that east coast liberal fuckbag Mike Barnacle....fucking guy is so  over the top with his smarm and disdain it brings  me joy.

If you can’t look around at some of the stuff we do as a country and say to yourself,  “something needs to change” than your not paying attention. 

This is stuff I have always said we should be doing and Trump gets mad props for doing it. 

Funny how these neocon and neolib faggots kept deciding to give the president more power and now it's biting them in the ass. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

This is stuff I have always said we should be doing and Trump gets mad props for doing it. 

Funny how these neocon and neolib faggots kept deciding to give the president more power and now it's biting them in the ass. 

As I said.

Imagine Pocahontas living under the rules MC, Snot et al are laying out on a daily basis?

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree but I wish he would take a position and stick with it...the multiple backpedals  and flips flops are a little troubling. I agree 100% on Iran and the others...we have demonized The Iranians for decades.

Soon enough you'll figure out that's his style. Always make outlandish comments- demands then walks them back to normalcy.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yeah at a fuckin huge cost to American consumers you stupid fuck.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watched some Fox news last night and they have gone from, "Oh noes! what is Trump doing believing Putin over murica?!?!?"

To today, "President Trump is telling Putin WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH YOUR CRAP MISTER!!!!!"  With the marching band murica music playing in the background. :lol:

I’m all for the tariffs as well. But for different reasons. Far reaching tariffs would help tip the economy into recession. Combine a deep recession with the tax cuts earlier this year and the deficit will spiral. The Dow plunges and the piece of shit gets voted out of office. It’s a done deal. Go tariffs. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m all for the tariffs as well. But for different reasons. Far reaching tariffs would help tip the economy into recession. Combine a deep recession with the tax cuts earlier this year and the deficit will spiral. The Dow plunges and the piece of shit gets voted out of office. It’s a done deal. Go tariffs. 

Smh

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I watched some Fox news last night and they have gone from, "Oh noes! what is Trump doing believing Putin over murica?!?!?"

To today, "President Trump is telling Putin WE ARE NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH YOUR CRAP MISTER!!!!!"  With the marching band murica music playing in the background. :lol:

His interview was clear as day when he said that.  “If this goes bad with Putin....I’ll be the worst enemy he’s ever had.” Inscripted and impressive.

It’s clear Trump has the right worried too.  NEITHER party want an overly popular and successful POTUS.  It spells disaster for career lackeys and the DC industry built by themselves for themselves.

This is a good thread and I agree with almost very fucking post!!!

Just a few exceptions....wonder who?  No you don’t.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hopefully it’ll happen before he causes real and irreversible damage to America. 

Arguing with you on the innerwebs is fruitless. I just can't believe your positions. As a therapist, I would think you would recognize that your negativity is destructive to you and yours. That's all.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hopefully it’ll happen before he causes real and irreversible damage to America. 

Do you ever wake up and just say to yourself, “Today, I’m going to try to not be a negative sad sack!”

:lmao:

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah at a fuckin huge cost to American consumers you stupid fuck.

what cost is that ? end game  is what you need to look at . we have been getting ass,fucked as exporters  for decades that ass fucking is is far more detrimental to the American consumer than any bull shit short term tariff  ever could 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

good luck with that. but at least again I see you recognise your only hope at the polls .not looking to good for you cunts on the left ha . so pathetic 

ah ben, where to fucking begin. maybe, historically....

back when Obama did similar things with job programs, assistance to employers, and other things to help turn the economy around in very tough times, you and the rest of the trumpsters had a shit fit. "the gov should stay the fuck out of the private sector" "crony corporatism". similar things were said back when Hillary proposed job training programs for coal miners, to assist them with an outgoing technology.

fast forward to 2018. economic times are much better and are on the same trajectory as they were when Obama left office. trump, being the show boater he is, proposes similar things and the trumpsters get wood. "spot on" ben says as he rubs one off onto his mega hat. so please, tell me what has changed, and why you now think the gov should step in, in better times.

btw I have no problem with the gov helping out with stuff like this, although I'd like to see them do more to help people advance their education. not free, but making it easier to accomplish.

regarding china, I don't have one problem with being tougher on them, although I don't believe trump is doing it in the right fashion. based upon the results thus far, ultimately things will end up worse. I hope I am wrong, but in the end if trump accomplished something, i'll give him kudos. 

finally, i'll give you my opinion as to what this jobs things is from trump. at the end of the day, it won't do shit. corporate America will adjust all by themselves. they'll hire when demand says to. they'll increase wages if they have to. trump knows this, but he is setting himself up to take all the credit. so as the economy continues to roll along, in the near future he'll be attributing it to his policies, like this magical jobs training program. you'll swallow it whole, as usual, and run another one off on your maga hat. you're a gullible simpleton.

:bc: