Check your account email address ×

Trump isn't fucking around....he's spot on

51 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Do you ever wake up and just say to yourself, “Today, I’m going to try to not be a negative sad sack!”

:lmao:

This morning I woke up at 4:15. Following a hour walk while listening to a very cool and inspirational audio book I worked with kettlebells for 40 minutes. Then I finished a writ for work and showered. Enjoying my Friday at work as I get ready to slide into the weekend. Life is fucking great. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This morning I woke up at 4:15. Following a hour walk while listening to a very cool and inspirational audio book I worked with kettlebells for 40 minutes. Then I finished a writ for work and showered. Enjoying my Friday at work as I get ready to slide into the weekend. Life is fucking great. 

I woke up at 4:30 with a cat wanting to pester me.  Then went back to sleep til around six.  Had some coffee with powder creamer.  Kinda gross but....whatever.  Then took a shit and logged on here.  Short of Woolie ruining my growing morning boner with his “Whoopie lesbian” comment and some dreary weather, it’s a beautiful morning!  

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ah ben, where to fucking begin. maybe, historically....

back when Obama did similar things with job programs, assistance to employers, and other things to help turn the economy around in very tough times, you and the rest of the trumpsters had a shit fit. "the gov should stay the fuck out of the private sector" "crony corporatism". similar things were said back when Hillary proposed job training programs for coal miners, to assist them with an outgoing technology.

fast forward to 2018. economic times are much better and are on the same trajectory as they were when Obama left office. trump, being the show boater he is, proposes similar things and the trumpsters get wood. "spot on" ben says as he rubs one off onto his mega hat. so please, tell me what has changed, and why you now think the gov should step in, in better times.

btw I have no problem with the gov helping out with stuff like this, although I'd like to see them do more to help people advance their education. not free, but making it easier to accomplish.

regarding china, I don't have one problem with being tougher on them, although I don't believe trump is doing it in the right fashion. based upon the results thus far, ultimately things will end up worse. I hope I am wrong, but in the end if trump accomplished something, i'll give him kudos. 

finally, i'll give you my opinion as to what this jobs things is from trump. at the end of the day, it won't do shit. corporate America will adjust all by themselves. they'll hire when demand says to. they'll increase wages if they have to. trump knows this, but he is setting himself up to take all the credit. so as the economy continues to roll along, in the near future he'll be attributing it to his policies, like this magical jobs training program. you'll swallow it whole, as usual, and run another one off on your maga hat. you're a gullible simpleton.

:bc:

Jobs council is not a govt program you dipshit, it’s fully funded by private industry. Big difference.

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

I woke up at 4:30 with a cat wanting to pester me.  Then went back to sleep til around six.  Had some coffee with powder creamer.  Kinda gross but....whatever.  Then took a shit and logged on here.  Short of Woolie ruining my growing morning boner with his “Whoopie lesbian” comment and some dreary weather, it’s a beautiful morning!  

I haven’t been able to sleep past 430 in years. Probably an age thing. I just lay there. I get up, go on auto pilot, and get shit done. 

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

His interview was clear as day when he said that.  “If this goes bad with Putin....I’ll be the worst enemy he’s ever had.” Inscripted and impressive.

It’s clear Trump has the right worried too.  NEITHER party want an overly popular and successful POTUS.  It spells disaster for career lackeys and the DC industry built by themselves for themselves.

This is a good thread and I agree with almost very fucking post!!!

Just a few exceptions....wonder who?  No you don’t.  :lmao:

This. The far right hates trump almost as much as the left does. This is exactly why I support him. Fuck all of the establishment with a rusty pitchfork.

Oh yeah... And he's doing great things for middle america.

*Except soybeans

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I haven’t been able to sleep past 430 in years. Probably an age thing. I just lay there. I get up, go on auto pilot, and get shit done. 

I’ve always had sleeping problems.  Rare for me to get more than 5 hours.  I can easily wake up at 2, 3 or 4 am and be up for the rest of the day.  Fell asleep in our hammock the other day for an hour.  That was weird.  Maybe I need somebody to rock me to sleep? :lmao:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck China....he said he'll tariff every red cent of their imports to the US if they don't wanna play fair.

Created Jobs council and is getting big employers on board with commitments to create jobs and training programs

If you start to look at his actions domestically it paints a pretty incredible picture of his commitment to the middle class of this country.   Bravo Trump

The middle class has been getting fucked in the current United States of Crony Capitalism, hopefully Trump can make America great again and we can return to being the USA.

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Arguing with you on the innerwebs is fruitless. I just can't believe your positions. As a therapist, I would think you would recognize that your negativity is destructive to you and yours. That's all.

His stupidity is far worse.

The middle class? Mediocre wage growth with increased prices on goods and services along with exploding corporate bottom lines. Yeah, trump is the man. :lol: 

We should fuck those companies over good. This will increase salaries and hiring for sure. 

:news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben and Smales are truly bipolar.  :lol: 

Bipolar or just capable of being objective and not thinking I have to support everything 110% lest I be labeled a libturd left wing pussy. 🤯

17 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Jobs council is not a govt program you dipshit, it’s fully funded by private industry. Big difference.

not 100% accurate, as it contains gov employees who get paid. but, it's essentially the same jobs council as Obama's so i'll leave it at that. but you were all mum, or moaned and groaned about it. you certainly didn't applaud it.

so, other than getting some companies up on stage, to pretend that trump is making them commit to some things, what is this jobs council really doing?   

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I get tons done early.   I was at my desk at 4:30 this morning.   Nothing beats being about to work uninterrupted.  

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The middle class? Mediocre wage growth with increased prices on goods and services along with exploding corporate bottom lines. Yeah, trump is the man. :lol: 

well, in their defense, racer did point out they're saving a few bucks on payroll taxes :lol:

trumpsters.....

What people fail to recognize is Obama's market grew with massive quantitative easing and zero interest rates.

Trump's market is growing with massive quantitative tightening and increased and increasing interest rates.  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wage growth is bleak and corporate profits are massive. It’s trump economics. 

Compensation growth is far exceeding inflation.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/upshot/the-question-isnt-why-wage-growth-is-so-low-its-why-its-so-high.html

The Question Isn’t Why Wage Growth Is So Low. It’s Why It’s So High.

EE churn hasn’t really started yet.  People are still reentering the workplace. You do know there is a sequential timeline for all this, right?

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let’s hear your ideas here. Tax the hell out of them so they don’t make as much? How will that help the employee and his salary?

Just now, Highmark said:

What people fail to recognize is Obama's market grew with massive quantitative easing and zero interest rates.

Trump's market is growing with massive quantitative tightening and increased and increasing interest rates.  

considerably different times and if Obama and co hadn't done what they did, we'd have ended up like many other countries did in that recession, and wouldn't be enjoying the economic growth we have had since. it amazes the shit out of me how your attitudes did a complete 180 on the economy, the second trump took over. you have no shame whatsoever. that, or you're really dumb enough to believe it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

considerably different times and if Obama and co hadn't done what they did, we'd have ended up like many other countries did in that recession, and wouldn't be enjoying the economic growth we have had since. it amazes the shit out of me how your attitudes did a complete 180 on the economy, the second trump took over. you have no shame whatsoever. that, or you're really dumb enough to believe it.

Obama had nothing to do with QE or interest rates.

Just now, Edmo said:

Let’s hear your ideas here. Tax the hell out of them so they don’t make as much? How will that help the employee and his salary?

stop giving them massive tax breaks for starters. they don't need it.