Check your account email address ×

How many more months before trump is removed from office?

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t PM  anyone here like you Trump asswipes. I post what I post and could care less what anyone thinks unlike the Trump living dead followers.

Now fuck off Comrade

Is that why you have half the forum on ignore?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t PM  anyone here like you Trump asswipes. I post what I post and could care less what anyone thinks unlike the Trump living dead followers.

Now fuck off Comrade

I don't really PM either unless is snacks asking about sled values lolz

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Wrong.  You are 1000000% full of shit wrong.

Neal

Poor soybean. 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, 1jkw said:

To be honest no more than you did the prior 8 years.

You're free to think that, but still incorrect.  My post count  is evidence of that.  I was actually ok with him for his first 2 years, and then when he started in with fake racist bullshit...for the second time it got my attention. And by the time he openly meddled in israels election, I knew he was no good.  And why this Russian collusion horse shit is such hypocritical nonsense.  To compare the derangement that some in here have, like Mainecat, Slinger, Spin, RevKev demonstrate daily, is just silly.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You're free to think that, but still incorrect.  My post count  is evidence of that.  I was actually ok with him for his first 2 years, and then when he started in with fake racist bullshit...for the second time it got my attention. And by the time he openly meddled in israels election, I knew he was no good.  And why this Russian collusion horse shit is such hypocritical nonsense.  To compare the derangement that some in here have, like Mainecat, Slinger, Spin, RevKev demonstrate daily, is just silly.

Actually you have stated here that you warned us about him 2007, if you don't think race had nothing to do with peoples opinion of him you are really out of touch with reality, just remember all the names for Obama used on this site. There was Russian meddling with our election, it is not the reason HRC, lost it was her fault for being the worst candidate ever.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Actually you have stated here that you warned us about him 2007, if you don't think race had nothing to do with peoples opinion of him you are really out of touch with reality, just remember all the names for Obama used on this site. There was Russian meddling with our election, it is not the reason HRC, lost it was her fault for being the worst candidate ever.

Bullshit.  I didn't like him, but figured I'd give him a shot.  About 2 years in i realized he was worse than I even thought, and race was not part of my criticism about him until I realized he was the racist, but not because he really cared about other blacks, because he could use it was a club to anyone who questioned his agenda or motives.  If you are going to try and compare how Obama was treated both in here, as well as by the media, Hollywood, etc., to how Trump is being treated now, both in here, as well as by the media, Hollywood, etc., then you've already lost the argument. Trump is keeping promises, the economy is humming, consumers and businesses are confident, he's getting us out of bad treaties and trade deals.....and all the left keeps doing is bleating like a wounded sheep....treason.  Its beyond tedious.  We do agree about HRC, she was and is an absolutely horrible candidate.

Edited by DriftBusta

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  I didn't like him, but figured I'd give him a shot.  About 2 years in i realized he was worse than I even thought, and race was not part of my criticism about him until I realized he was the racist, but not because he really cared about other blacks, because he could use it was a club to anyone who questioned his agenda or motives.  If you are going to try and compare how Obama was treated both in here, as well as by the media, Hollywood, etc., to how Trump is being treated now, both in here, as well as by the media, Hollywood, etc., then you've already lost the argument. Trump is keeping promises, the economy is humming, consumers and businesses are confident, he's getting us out of bad treaties and trade deals.....and all the left keeps doing is bleating like a wounded sheep....treason.  Its beyond tedious.  We do agree about HRC, she was and is an absolutely horrible candidate.

Did Obama ever treat the media the way Trump has?

Promises like  Mexico paying for the wall, his non existent  healthcare plan, a bigger tax break for the middle class than the 1%, or the tax returns he said he would release.

And you always said and I quote "And you believe that" when job numbers were posted.

All the crying over not closing GITMO, too much golfing, too much campaigning, too much spending and the list goes on and on. 

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Did Obama ever treat the media the way Trump has?

Promises like  Mexico paying for the wall, his non existent  healthcare plan, a bigger tax break for the middle class than the 1%, or the tax returns he said he would release.

And you always said and I quote "And you believe that" when job numbers were posted.

All the crying over not closing GITMO, too much golfing, too much campaigning, too much spending and the list goes on and on. 

Did you forget Obama ranting about Fox news?

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Did you forget Obama ranting about Fox news?

Obama was pres. for 8 years compare the number of times to Trump who hasn't been for 2 years yet, then get back to me.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Obama was pres. for 8 years compare the number of times to Trump who hasn't been for 2 years yet, then get back to me.

This is dumb.  MSM/s were staunch protectors and allies of Obama.  If facsism is gonna work....propaganda outlets must be on board.

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

he said media...

Image result for obama blames fox news

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

This is dumb.  MSM/s were staunch protectors and allies of Obama.  If facsism is gonna work....propaganda outlets must be on board.

The lib media outlets outnumber fox 10 to 1 and he’s pouting about fox. Seems legit. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

The lib media outlets outnumber fox 10 to 1 and he’s pouting about fox. Seems legit. :lol: 

Fox was a trainwreck when Obama won in 2008.  But compared to what the MSM's were/are trying to do to Fox then and now was impressive.  It's telling for those with independant thought.  One thing Fox started doing really well about midway through Obama's first term is breaking down the exact biases the other networks were using to push their agenda.  Their coverage on it after Trump won was absolutely incredible.  I mean, when you can break down a video clip, pull out the lies or add in the ommissions of clear facts...wow.  My favorite was and still is when they show Dems and/or their media saying something under Obama then the exact opposite now under Trump.

Nobody likes to be made a fool of...hence, Obama and his MSM's constant bashing of Fox news.

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

As Fox has been for Trump and against Obama. I see even in my area where Trump won by a huge margin, people getting tired of him being the victim, and changing his stance constantly. Trump has some good ideas on trade he needs to concentrate on that and quit with the twitter shit.