Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

22 hours ago, SSFB said:

It's not here yet but it needs to be!!!!!!!11

It's been a stressful week. Too much stuff going on at work and to top it off I got water in my basement, we have received 13" of rain in the last week. :bigfinger:

Wow it's been dry as a popcorn fart here. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Played in an EJ tourney today at a sweet private cc.  Played to my handicap, which is about a 30  :lol:  I think thats the 4th meal someone else bought us this week, which works for me  :lol:  Might hit the Southwick national tomorrow, but its Africa hot, so Im sorta on the fence with that.  Whole lotta hydrating and chillaxing.  :bc: 

I wouldn't miss that race if I had the opportunity. The gopher dunes national coming up in southern Ontario can get unbearably hot. I had to go jump in the car with the air conditioning on between moto's the last time I went. I thought I was going to have a heat stroke it was so hot.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It finally cooled off some so Sadie and I are out for a walk and I’m chucking the ball around....in fact it’s quite pleasant out but tomorrow they have issued the first ever exteme heat advisory for this area.

I just came in a few minutes ago. The dog was chewing her squeaky toy. It was still to hot for her to play. I came in to hide in the air conditioning.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I wouldn't miss that race if I had the opportunity. The gopher dunes national coming up in southern Ontario can get unbearably hot. I had to go jump in the car with the air conditioning on between moto's the last time I went. I thought I was going to have a heat stroke it was so hot.

I've raced on that race track on and off since the 70s, and its brutal on a good day.  On a hot day just unbelievable.  Ive only been in the proper shape to handle it a few times over the years and its been a few since!  :lol: .   My hats are off to these professional racers, they are just unbelievable athletes.  :bc: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It finally cooled off some so Sadie and I are out for a walk and I’m chucking the ball around....in fact it’s quite pleasant out but tomorrow they have issued the first ever exteme heat advisory for this area.

Yeah. We just went through 2 weeks of insane heat and humidity.  Hate it . Thank god for ac

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

Wow it's been dry as a popcorn fart here. 

We had a fire ban ,was about 2 months long . It was just lifted a few weeks ago.  Didn't rain for the longest time . 

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

I just came in a few minutes ago. The dog was chewing her squeaky toy. It was still to hot for her to play. I came in to hide in the air conditioning.

I can't imagine life without ac . Fuck that noise 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

15 hours on a roof fixing a air conditioner. It got up to 111deg up there at 3pm. 17 hours later, Mmmmmm beer! Rented a bad ass little crane. 50 ton with 157’ of boom.

0E6AD0E5-5E48-45E7-883F-E31136F488E7.jpeg

752A2B4B-E3DA-4F7C-909B-A7782B80B042.jpeg

That's insane . 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, old indy said:

No, Upton.  the truck is going to a coworkers in weymouth. 

Nice!  :bc:

a booze cruise ticket, or several, will be on the house if you ever have the itch!  :bc:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ckf said:

What does everyone have off for the holiday weekend? Does the 4th being on a Wednesday fuck things up?

Just the 4th unless I want to use PTO, and if it was up to my, I'd work the 4th in trade for a extra day of PTO to use elsewhere.  

We are going to regret accepting the invite to a wedding today.they"re having an outdoor ceremony and the reception is in a barn ( not your typical barn) that usually houses all the toys. Damn heatwave had to start this weekend. 

• Confused 1

Just now, smokin george said:

We are going to regret accepting the invite to a wedding today.they"re having an outdoor ceremony and the reception is in a barn ( not your typical barn) that usually houses all the toys. Damn heatwave had to start this weekend. 

Hell no....id be having a greivous illness for sure.

:lol:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ckf said:

What does everyone have off for the holiday weekend? Does the 4th being on a Wednesday fuck things up?

fuck yea it does mix plants open Mon and Tues closed Wed then open Thur, Fri and without a fucking doubt one of those plants will want to fuck up the weekend by running Sat>:( was 85* at 730 this am at the plant glad it was only 1 load today

On 6/28/2018 at 11:02 PM, SSFB said:

It's not here yet but it needs to be!!!!!!!11

It's been a stressful week. Too much stuff going on at work and to top it off I got water in my basement, we have received 13" of rain in the last week. :bigfinger:

Oh, poor wittle Joel got water in his basement!!!  

LMAO!!! Suffer, you little bastid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ball games and the last weekend with a bunch of grad parties.   3 tonight.

Tomorrow pack and decorate the houseboat for 3rd and 4th celebrations.