Check your account email address ×

I don’t really give a fuck about Illegals getting thier kids taken

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes. Useless bags of shit almost as dumb as you

Nobody cares about some whiney, weak-wristed, beta cuck Nook here.  Except for the equally whiney beta librulz of course.

:You poor little thing. I’ll pray for you.  :lol:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I always thought Ben Hoping people died In a fire was bad until now.  

I can't wait to see your crocodile tears when you get mom nursing the baby and the 8 yr old eating off the jail hose food tray with the plastic spork behind the paint chipped bars . oh the cunt blood will really be flowing then . 

btw I would actually chuckle if i got word you were hit by a prius on your bike and broke you neck 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That just proves that you are a worthless piece of shit.  If you died the wold would be a better place. Anyone that thinks that children deserve this can’t have had children of their own.  

deserve what foster care usually a middle class neighborhood with decent schools and 2 adults to take care of them.  oh the horror

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

The thread title says it all. Thanks Steve.

Why didn't you just say that in the first place instead of highlighting your mind numbing stupidity by talking in circles and not even knowing what the fuck  you were trying to say....would have saved us a lot of  time you dolt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes that we don't care about the kids.  Amazing how the right cares about the kids lives before they are born but after could give a fuck.  :news: 

Thousands of born and raised American male Fathers who have not broken a single rule or law have their children taken away from them in Cunt Court every single fuckin day in this country .  Where is the outrage from the closet leftists on here when it comes to that shit ? Where is the fake outcry ?    Who cry's for those kids ?  When is THAT going to change ? 

And for the record Smails , I don't support this shit so fuck off with you lumping me in with the retards . I simply said it sends a message .  A message that if you sneak into this country now , there may be some repercussions unlike how it has been in the past .  That's a pretty strong message if you ask me  .   

:fuckyou:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why didn't you just say that in the first place instead of highlighting your mind numbing stupidity by talking in circles and not even knowing what the fuck  you were trying to say....would have saved us a lot of  time you dolt.

oh I am sure were were on the horn with all your state reps today because you care,so fucking much . yeah I thought so .

empty lip service can be fun though am I right 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So,sorry to get your  emotions all worked up. I sense a lot of buyers remorse when it comes to what trump is actually doing. Did you think he was kidding around? He is doing what he was elected to do. Bring us back to some normalcy. It spun out of control all the way back to bush. and then some. I’m glad he is cracking down and knocking  down the fucking asshole libs a peg or 2. They deserve it

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

So,sorry to get your  emotions all worked up. I sense a lot of buyers remorse when it comes to what trump is actually doing. Did you think he was kidding around? He is doing what he was elected to do. Bring us back to some normalcy. It spun out of control all the way back to bush. and then some. I’m glad he is cracking down and knocking  down the fucking asshole libs a peg or 2. They deserve it

Yep . This whole " Get tough on Illegal Immigration " thing is going to get real dirty and nasty . 

Its weird. 

Obama was doing the same thing but its ok cause he's black and from the left.

Trump does it and OMG everyone freak out. 

The fake outrage in 2018 from the left is fucking outrageous. 

CFS takes kids everyday from families.  Legal families. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Its weird. 

Obama was doing the same thing but its ok cause he's black and from the left.

Trump does it and OMG everyone freak out. 

The fake outrage in 2018 from the left is fucking outrageous. 

CFS takes kids everyday from families.  Legal families. 

It's not okay no matter who does it. Just because we know about it now doesn't mean it wasn't wrong before. 

Wtf is it with you guys and all these excuses?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's not okay no matter who does it. Just because we know about it now doesn't mean it wasn't wrong before. 

So where is your thread attacking Obama for doing it as well?

Oh yes.....you didn't have FAKE outrage over it.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

EXACTLY .  WTF is it with you guy's making all these excuses for not speaking up about this shit before when you all knew back then that it was going on ?

Just now, snopro31 said:

So where is your thread attacking Obama for doing it as well?

Oh yes.....you didn't have FAKE outrage over it.

I wasn't aware it was happening under Obama. Motherfucker is a murdering warmongering corporate stooge just like his predecessors.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

EXACTLY .  WTF is it with you guy's making all these excuses for not speaking up about this shit before when you all knew back then that it was going on ?

I didn't know. Now I do. 

I'm not defending it, you guys are.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I wasn't aware it was happening under Obama. Motherfucker is a murdering warmongering corporate stooge just like his predecessors.

Well there isn't a cap on starting topics...

1 hour ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

See here's the thing Dopo....I'm not a partisan hack like you so I can vote for a guy and still take exception with things he does and I guarantee you that he wasn't out making speeches saying he was going to take kids away from their parents. Fuck you're pathetic.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

oh I am sure were were on the horn with all your state reps today because you care,so fucking much . yeah I thought so .

empty lip service can be fun though am I right 

Yeah because they are sitting around answering the phone on Father's Day but I'll call tomorrow  and see what happens so take your yeah you thought so and go fuck off you halfwit POS.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Or being a partisan shitbag that excuses shit like this.

Would you have this same outrage if Obama was president right now and the headlines were the same?

Honest answer please.

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Would you have this same outrage if Obama was president right now and the headlines were the same?

Honest answer please.

Impossible question.  NO WHEY the headlines would be the same.