Check your account email address ×

I don’t really give a fuck about Illegals getting thier kids taken

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a reason you are called Dopo....holy fuck.

I just read a little on it. So trump has a “zero tolerance” program going on. What is wrong with that? Many types of things like this in the USA. If people follows laws then it wouldn’t come to this shit. Too many presidents have let it slide and the last one was the pinnacle.

BFD

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Show me where trump is doing this.. I mean let’s see some current stuff., not from 4 fucking years ago when the Kenyan did it and blame it on trump.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

I just read a little on it. So trump has a “zero tolerance” program going on. What is wrong with that? Many types of things like this in the USA. If people follows laws then it wouldn’t come to this shit. Too many presidents have let it slide and the last one was the pinnacle.

BFD

You are a class A braindead motherfucker....wow.

BFD

But you just got done saying Obama did it too. So which is it?

Don’t cross our fucking border illegally . Simple as that. If you do? There are consiquenseces. End of story. The fucking bleeding hearts in this country are everywhere. Geesus 

When are you guys taking in some of these poor little children that you are sooooo concerned about? I mean shit.. how do you make it through your day..

Don’t cross our fucking border illegally . Simple as that. If you do? There are consiquenseces. End of story. The fucking bleeding hearts in this country are everywhere. Geesus 

Oh is that where you finally placed the goalposts....that's it.....you sure? 

When are you guys taking in some of these poor little children that you are sooooo concerned about? I mean shit.. how do you make it through your day..

You ran your ignorant mouth, you were wrong, you keep backpedaling......just stop.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh is that where you finally placed the goalposts....that's it.....you sure? 

Nothing has ever moved for me. Trump said he would clamp down on it and he following through with what he said. You shouldn’t have voted  for him then cause you know this was a campaign promise.

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK

3 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Nothing has ever moved for me. Trump said he would clamp down on it and he following through with what he said. You shouldn’t have bored for him then cause you know this was a campaign promise.

He promised to separate children from their parents...weird.... and you just  said he Isn't doing that ....only the Kenyan did it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

He promised to separate children from their parents...weird.... and you just  said he didn't do that....only the Kenyan did it.

He promised to separate children from their parents...weird.... and you just  said he didn't do that....only the Kenyan did it.

Stop splitting hairs. He said he would crush this massive problem we have. And it’s working. But now the defectors show up with their bleeding hearts guilt trip and heavy remorse., Buyer beware 

7 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Lmao. This is such a dumb defense.

24 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Show me where trump is doing this.. I mean let’s see some current stuff., not from 4 fucking years ago when the Kenyan did it and blame it on trump.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

15 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

BFD

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Stop splitting hairs. He said he would crush this massive problem we have. And it’s working. But now the defectors show up with their bleeding hearts guilt trip and heavy remorse., Buyer beware 

So now you being wrong and not admitting it is called splitting hairs....go lay down. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

So now you being wrong and not admitting is called splitting hairs....go lay down. :lol:

Sorry you’re feelings are so hurt about these ppl. Tough week ahead

Of course it is. You’re just another don’t do I do .. do as I say. 

Well gee Dopo you want the wall built and parents and kids separated yet there you  are in the northeast not doing anything to help....what a do nothing you are! 

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Sorry you’re feelings are so hurt about these ppl. Tough week ahead

And I'm sorry that college kids are subjected to your ignorance and stupidity...You don't have the balls to man up and admit you were wrong...pussy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

And I'm sorry that college kids are subjected to your ignorance and stupidity...You don't have the balls to man up and admit you were wrong...pussy.

You are very angry individual. Seek help

You are very angry individual. Seek help

Not angry at all...you're just an ignorant fuck that won't admit when he's wrong.

Not angry at all...you're just an ignorant fuck that won't admit when he's wrong.

Then what were pics the media used to make it look like trump had kids locked up in cages when it happened under the Kenyans watch?

Just now, motonoggin said:

I'm not asking you to take anyone into your home. Wtf

I just want a end to all this illegal bs. The Obama  administration made it completely out of of control in 8 years. Now the consequences