Check your account email address ×

Why the US is separating migrant children from their parents

The Democrats fault? YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT ASSHOLE!

The sad part is his sick base eats up his lies as gospel.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44503514

from the link:

Who's fault is it?

Mr Trump has blamed Democrats for the policy, saying "we have to break up the families" because of a law that "Democrats gave us".

It is unclear what law he is referring to, but no law has been passed by the US Congress that mandates that migrant families be separated.

Fact-checkers say that the only thing that has changed is the Justice Department's decision to criminally prosecute parents for a first-time border crossing offense. Because their children are not charged with a crime, they are not permitted to be jailed together.

Fact-checkers say that the only thing that has changed is the Justice Department's decision to criminally prosecute parents for a first-time border crossing offense. Because their children are not charged with a crime, they are not permitted to be jailed together.

Seems pretty cut and dried to me.

Commit a crime, face repercussions.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Seems pretty cut and dried to me.

Commit a crime, face repercussions.

I agree but for this crime its stupid to seperate families.   Keep them together and send them back together.  

so if I go out and drive drunk with my kid in the back seat should the kid go to jail with me 

? or do you think I will be getting a little meeting with some one from social services informing me of how the foster system works 

These fuckers are lucky there aren't people shooting at them at the fuckin' border. 

I'm surprised there are no shootings along the 2000 mile border. Leave a few corpses out there and they might turn back. 

Trump is sending out the message...................YOU ARE NOT WANTED!!!!!!!

They are flooding the border, just like in Europe. It's a GLOBAL MOVEMENT to take over WHITE, CHRISTIAN countries. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so if I go out and drive drunk with my kid in the back seat should the kid go to jail with me 

? or do you think I will be getting a little meeting with some one from social services informing me of how the foster system works 

You're kid should be taken away from you and given to parents who aren't retarded, for the benefit of the kid. Then whatever woman who allowed you to procreate with her should be shot so she doesn't have anymore kids with retards!!!!!1111

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I’m sure you’d be ok with them taking your kids if you got caught driving impaired. 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You're kid should be taken away from you and given to parents who aren't retarded, for the benefit of the kid. Then whatever woman who allowed you to procreate with her should be shot so she doesn't have anymore kids with retards!!!!!1111

What should have happened to ez before he was allowed to procreate was a quick painful sterilization 

Edited by revkevsdi

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

:goodpost:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Democrats fault? YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT ASSHOLE!

The sad part is his sick base eats up his lies as gospel.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44503514

from the link:

Who's fault is it?

Mr Trump has blamed Democrats for the policy, saying "we have to break up the families" because of a law that "Democrats gave us".

It is unclear what law he is referring to, but no law has been passed by the US Congress that mandates that migrant families be separated.

We haven’t found anything Trump will do that these cunts won’t defend. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We haven’t found anything Trump will do that these cunts won’t defend. 

So this never happened at all when another president was in office dip shit?? Like the last one..

FFS, some of you guys are absolutely complete fucking idiots. This has happened consistently for decades.. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump..

fucking retard beta cuck revkevbbc

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I wonder why obama never fixed this but expanded it

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

These fuckers are lucky there aren't people shooting at them at the fuckin' border. 

I'm surprised there are no shootings along the 2000 mile border. Leave a few corpses out there and they might turn back. 

Trump is sending out the message...................YOU ARE NOT WANTED!!!!!!!

They are flooding the border, just like in Europe. It's a GLOBAL MOVEMENT to take over WHITE, CHRISTIAN countries. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey you fucking retard, their country has been taken over by narco terrorists, they are fleeing murder, rape, kidnapping and slavery. Do you think some corpses are going to deter them?

• Gold Member

A  big beautiful electrified border wall would help to eliminate parents from being seperated from their kids once they get to the US...  You still might find a random parent child  that makes it over or under the wall but with less of them to deal with due to a tremendous border wall it would help us to expedite exportation of parent and child together.....  Just make it a rule that within 24 hours all undocument must be exported and the problem of parent child seperation would be solved.  

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So this never happened at all when another president was in office dip shit?? Like the last one..

FFS, some of you guys are absolutely complete fucking idiots. This has happened consistently for decades.. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump..

It was not enforced you dumb stick

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Zero tolerance dumb cunt. 

Hey you fucking retard, their country has been taken over by narco terrorists, they are fleeing murder, rape, kidnapping and slavery. Do you think some corpses are going to deter them?

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

A  big beautiful electrified border wall would help to eliminate parents from being seperated from their kids once they get to the US...  You still might find a random parent child  that makes it over or under the wall but with less of them to deal with due to a tremendous border wall it would help us to expedite exportation of parent and child together.....  Just make it a rule that within 24 hours all undocument must be exported and the problem of parent child seperation would be solved.  

Look at these two cunts taking a big steaming dump on the Statue of Liberty and wiping their ass with Luke 10:25-37

Edited by revkevsdi

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey you fucking retard, their country has been taken over by narco terrorists, they are fleeing murder, rape, kidnapping and slavery. Do you think some corpses are going to deter them?

Look at these two cunts taking a big steaming dump on the Statue of Liberty and wiping their ass with Luke 10:25-37

Yup.....and the kicker is the US is responsible for the Cartels with our fucking retarded war on drugs 

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The wall is for the kids so they don't get separated from their parents and get put into slavery by picking fruit and being doused in pesticides while working in the orchards and other agriculture jobs that they get enslaved in once in the US.  Its the least we could do instead of letting them become a victim of capatilism.

Edited by BOHICA

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

The only ones I see on TV are healthy military age men, and usually fat pregnant sows with or without kids. 

Either way we don't need or want them. They are a drain on the country.

We'll pick our own lettuce. They are the modern-day negros. Thanks, but no thanks. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only ones I see on TV are healthy military age men, and usually fat pregnant sows with or without kids. 

Either way we don't need or want them. They are a drain on the country.

We'll pick our own lettuce. They are the modern-day negros. Thanks, but no thanks. 

I'd take almost any mexican over a bootlicking piece of shit like you

America’s appetite for drugs is a $100 billion business for Mexico’s drug cartel. The money is used for murder, torture, and extortion. A Mexican family comes to America for a better life. In turn the families are split up and parent charged with a felony. Karma baby. When she comes to America it ain’t gonna be pretty.