Check your account email address ×

So there's a record

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't think Trump runs for a second term.

The deep think in d.c. is if Potus 45  can get two more of his picks on the Scotus before his term is up , he will not run again.  But remember he will be in prison over the dem Russia , Russia, Russia . About the same time hilliary rotten clintoon is indicted. 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't think Trump runs for a second term.

I disagree. He seems to be enjoying this. If he runs again he has a good shot imo.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

A lot can happen between now and then.   One thing for sure.    If left wing celebrities and politicians pull the shit laughing about him running like they did the last time....he will run.    

I do t think Trump will run.  I think the R’s have a strong advantage right now though.  Dems are imploding.  Not sure what they are thinking.  Libertarians aren’t doing much but complaining from the end of the bleachers and nobody is interested in growing their own food and making clothes out of hemp with Jill.

Right now I’d say the R’s will run away with it based on economy and the repugnance of the left.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

A lot can happen between now and then.   One thing for sure.    If left wing celebrities and politicians pull the shit laughing about him running like they did the last time....he will run.    

Trump would definitely run for shear spite. :lol:

40 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

The Dems will run Tammy Duckworth as pres. and Gavin Newsom as VP.  They’ll win in a landslide over Pence and commence the hard work of cleaning up a giant mess.

Tammy Duckworth? You have to be kidding. :lol: 

9 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Well that’s what they should do but Biden will probably stick his foot in it and lose.

She's a complete idiot...and technically, not eligible for POTUS due to her birth country...but either was Obama so......

She'd get spanked.  The only way more people would show up to vote R is if that fucking retard Cory Booker runs.  I hope he does.  i seriously cannot wait for the Dem debates for 2020!  :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

She's a complete idiot...and technically, not eligible for POTUS due to her birth country...but either was Obama so......

She'd get spanked.  The only way more people would show up to vote R is if that fucking retard Cory Booker runs.  I hope he does.  i seriously cannot wait for the Dem debates for 2020!  :lol:

I used to think Booker had a shot at this. He seemed kind of moderate. And then he opens his mouth. Someone tell this guy to shut it already, he’s killing his chances here. :lol: 

14 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

The Dems will run Tammy Duckworth as pres. and Gavin Newsom as VP.  They’ll win in a landslide over Pence and commence the hard work of cleaning up a giant mess.

Pass that stuff over here dude...  :lol:  

heres whats gonna happen.  This fall Rs will pick up more net seats in the house and senate.  Trump will easily win re-election.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pass that stuff over here dude...  :lol:  

heres whats gonna happen.  This fall Rs will pick up more net seats in the house and senate.  Trump will easily win re-election.  

I believe you are correct.  Even though it’s fairly common for a the incoming party winning the big seat to lose the House/senate at the first mid term, I don’t think that is going to happen here.  Dems are just plain retards.  It’s getting beyond bizarre now.  I’m not finding it as funny as I used to either.  Still funny tho...

:lol:

Imbeciles.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe you are correct.  Even though it’s fairly common for a the incoming party winning the big seat to lose the House/senate at the first mid term, I don’t think that is going to happen here.  Dems are just plain retards.  It’s getting beyond bizarre now.  I’m not finding it as funny as I used to either.  Still funny tho...

:lol:

Imbeciles.

That’s the thing.  This isn’t a normal midterm.  The D party has turned into a bunch of fascists, and they’ve way overplayed their hand.  Gavin Newsom?!  Jesus.

I don’t know . Two different parties and went boating with friends.  All everybody was talking about was the toys & home renovations they were buying / doing. 

Complaing about so much work , hard to enjoy.   Maybe some would like the economy to slow down a little. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/16/2018 at 7:19 PM, Nazipigdog said:

Trump would definitely run for shear spite. :lol:

Hell yes.   Funny if he won then resigned a few days into office. 

Edited by Highmark