Check your account email address ×

Hong Kong is not China

Is an absolutely accurate statement in almost any context.

It has its own currency , its own police force , its own government and its citizens are treated much differently. Your passport is also stamped everytime you enter the mainland from HK

:owned:

http://www.businessinsider.com/difference-between-macau-hong-kong-and-china-2014-9

China, Macau, and Hong Kong all have different money, police forces, schools, languages, and governments.YouTube

But Hong Kong and Macau are not independent countries. Hong Kong has been under Chinese rule since 1997, and protests have erupted on the island over Beijing's decision to select candidates for a coming Hong Kong election.

Edited by Capt.Storm

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is an absolutely accurate statement in almost any context.

It has its own currency , its own police force , its own government and its citizens are treated much differently. Your passport is also stamped everytime you enter the mainland from HK

:owned:

http://www.businessinsider.com/difference-between-macau-hong-kong-and-china-2014-9

It reverted back to China after the treaty with Great Britain expired.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

China, Macau, and Hong Kong all have different money, police forces, schools, languages, and governments.YouTube

But Hong Kong and Macau are not independent countries. Hong Kong has been under Chinese rule since 1997, and protests have erupted on the island over Beijing's decision to select candidates for a coming Hong Kong election.

I never claimed it wasnt ruled by China. I know full fucking well the situation. In terms of citizens freedom of movement it is far different. Faggot ass momo apparently took issue with that statement and his assplay buddy 02sledfaggot got all canadian on me

51 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

It reverted back to China after the treaty with Great Britain expired.

99 year lease expired. I know a bunch of people who immigrated just prior to the lease expiration :) some brought a shit load of money with them  

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

99 year lease expired. I know a bunch of people who immigrated just prior to the lease expiration :) some brought a shit load of money with them  

Sure but its one country with two systems, at least for another 30 years. 

There is still tons of investment from them and that will continue.

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never claimed it wasnt ruled by China. I know full fucking well the situation. In terms of citizens freedom of movement it is far different. Faggot ass momo apparently took issue with that statement and his assplay buddy 02sledfaggot got all canadian on me

where is your sentence or whatever that he misunderstood?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

momo knows tons of people from Hong Kong :lol: fucking faggot has never been out of the basement

More fucking :lies:from the Bipolarhooknose POS :nuts: Just a fucking pathetic know nothing ignoramus