Check your account email address ×

Hong Kong is not China

12 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Hong Kong is to China like Texas is to the United States.

Lots of right wing weirdos and beaners?  I think I'm looking at the wrong pictures.  I've been lied to!  Like how penthouse lied to us about what lesbians look like!  :lol:

Image result for penthouse lesbians

Image result for real lesbians

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lots of right wing weirdos and beaners?  I think I'm looking at the wrong pictures.  I've been lied to!  Like how penthouse lied to us about what lesbians look like!  :lol:

:lmao: 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: 

See...the two dykes on the bottom are hardcore, staunch Liberal Democrats who believe everyone is equal and find time to protest and march for any cause that helps make that a reality.  Their friends are limited to the self-help coming out meetings they attend.  They make mediocre pay doing various civil "enlightenmen"t jobs (one is a teacher).  Both have college degrees.  They both drive mini-vans.

The two lesbos on the top are fucking smoking hot!  Barely high school educated, not very good at anything other than posing for pictures, but are extremely popular and are quickly moving up the corporate ladder making three times the pay as the "dykes".  Their car of choice are red and black sporty convertibles.  Oh, and they aren't really "lesbians" but...willing bisexuals.

All truth.  Why....because equality sucks and nobody really cares.  :lol:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See...the two dykes on the bottom are hardcore, staunch Liberal Democrats who believe everyone is equal and find time to protest and march for any cause that helps make that a reality.  Their friends are limited to the self-help coming out meetings they attend.  They make mediocre pay doing various civil "enlightenmen"t jobs (one is a teacher).  Both have college degrees.  They both drive mini-vans.

The two lesbos on the top are fucking smoking hot!  Barely high school educated, not very good at anything other than posing for pictures, but are extremely popular and are quickly moving up the corporate ladder making three times the pay as the "dykes".  Their car of choice are red and black sporty convertibles.  Oh, and they aren't really "lesbians" but...willing bisexuals.

All truth.  Why....because equality sucks and nobody really cares.  :lol:

Beautifully said..you are a poet who didn't know it!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

That is bang on.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Now that made for a good laugh

Vancouver is full of people who left Hong Kong just before it reverted back to China, taking with them huge amounts of money. They drove the cost of Vancouver real estate through the roof. Currently the average house price in Vancouver is $700,500.00

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Vancouver is full of people who left Hong Kong just before it reverted back to China, taking with them huge amounts of money. They drove the cost of Vancouver real estate through the roof. Currently the average house price in Vancouver is $700,500.00

wow..must say something about them going there.

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

That low eh :dunno:  detached is over a million in TO now.

30% of Markham are expat Hong Kong