Check your account email address ×

no tour of the white house

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that would have been absolutely awesome. right before the group pic was shot :lol:

Lost opportunity because they are snowflakes. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

haha

Trump would have unleashed a DEFCON 5 tweetstorm

Like I said, opportunity lost. Great way for them to tell the NFL to fuck off too. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Lets be clear.   It was a media stunt by the Eagles.   They sent 81 names originally for security clearance then called a few days before and it was down to a few.  

7 hours ago, Sael said:

Take "a knee at three". Fuck trump.

Yeah...because let's be honest about what this "knee" is really all about.  Right?

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

they coulda went to the white house and "took a knee" Woulda been YUGE! 

HELL YES!!!!

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

that would have been absolutely awesome. right before the group pic was shot :lol:

YUP...the NFL would take another finger in the eye.....and the Dem party would be trying to stop those coffin nails while you all danced around like you won something.   :lol:

Does the Dem party want to be in politics anymore?  Serious question.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lets be clear.   It was a media stunt by the Eagles.   They sent 81 names originally for security clearance then called a few days before and it was down to a few.  

Clearly.  National Fuckball League.

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Lost opportunity because they are snowflakes. 

Seems petty to me you wouldn’t go because you don’t like the man in the big chair. The whole thing seems ridiculous. Some things should not be about politics, and this is one of them. 

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Seems petty to me you wouldn’t go because you don’t like the man in the big chair. The whole thing seems ridiculous. Some things should not be about politics, and this is one of them. 

Like I said, everything doesnt have to be political. If Trump wasnt in politics all of those fuckers would be partying with him at Maralago drinking Trump vodka posting pics on facebook. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Like I said, everything doesnt have to be political. If Trump wasnt in politics all of those fuckers would be partying with him at Maralago drinking Trump vodka posting pics on facebook. 

Yup.  Oh, and Trump wouldn't be a raving racist either.  Weird how that works.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not me he is an asshole.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not me he is an asshole.

Oh yeah...you are so righteous.  :lol:

You'd make sure his glass never ran dry and his taint was always moisturized.  Truth.  Maybe he'd throw you a job and let your BIL off the hook.,

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's called freedom. In America you can tell the president to fuck off and not get shot for it. Just like all of your snowflake asses would have done if Obama invited you to the White House. 

Personally I would go, whomever is president because everything doesn't have to be politics. Only sensitive pussies think otherwise. 

I would go as well....would be pretty Fucking sweet. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would go as well....would be pretty Fucking sweet. 

Fuck yeah.  I remember when Thomas from the Bruins didn't go because of Obama.  What a fucking idiot.  

The NFL has lost control of their whole operation and can't seem to get it back.  Hilarious.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

glad your parroting trumps petty bullshit 

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

Kinda like how playing ball shouldn't involve politics either? :goodpost::saluting:

What would anyone expect Trump to do differently? 

Originally 81, then down to a handful?

So he cancelled.....................it was the right decision. He would have looked the fool if he had not cancelled. 

I think Philly has a lot of black players, so they were gonna' try and make Trump look bad.......................FAIL. 

Just more BLACKNESS. 24/7, 365.........black America fighting us. It never fuckin' ends!!!!!

could you imagine the media if he was with 5 people or so?

"SEE??  trumps a racist! that's why there are only a couple there!"

Fuck them