Check your account email address ×

no tour of the white house

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He should have held a private ceremony for the players that wanted to come. 

Or really, a public one.  Why not?  They don’t have to visit if they don’t want to visit.  They can stay home and take a knee in their living room or some shit then tweet it out til their little fake hearts stop bleeding.  

Mandatory “invites” to the WH for championship teams is kinda dumb anyway IMO.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or really, a public one.  Why not?  They don’t have to visit if they don’t want to visit.  They can stay home and take a knee in their living room or some shit then tweet it out til their little fake hearts stop bleeding.  

Mandatory “invites” to the WH for championship teams is kinda dumb anyway IMO.  

To avoid backlash for the players that wanted to come.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

To avoid backlash for the players that wanted to come.  

Backlash for the players that wanted to visit the WH to celebrate their championship.  Unreal.

Thanks Obama!!!

• Haha 1

The Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House. Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!”

so canceling a innovation to the white house is  unpatriotic ok got ot

but blowing off said invitation is patriotic 

sitting in a locker room  or kneeling during nat anthem is patriotic 

just need to make sure I understand the safe space rule  book it can be rather confusing at times 

like we needed any more proof the "king" is a fucking baby, just dying to get some attention. it's no secret jeff lurie isn't a trump fan. I'm sure if the patriots had won they'd be invited, even if 100% were not attending. this is good though, it'll give some of those trump voting Pennsylvanians a better perspective of what an asshole this clown really is.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House. Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!”

just need to make sure I understand the safe space rule  book it can be rather confusing at times 

you did waaaayy too many of those whip-its in your youth....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

like we needed any more proof the "king" is a fucking baby, just dying to get some attention. it's no secret jeff lurie isn't a trump fan. I'm sure if the patriots had won they'd be invited, even if 100% were not attending. this is good though, it'll give some of those trump voting Pennsylvanians a better perspective of what an asshole this clown really is.

yeah that's it!! you tell em'.. :handjob:

bow before the little king....or else!!!!

:lol:

The Kenyan owns the king title. sorry about your luck

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Man, the butt-hurt is really ramping up into tiny fists of fury on your side, eh?

meh...that’s what happens when fake narratives fail to push agendas forward.  Sheep panic and lash out.  Problem is, nobody is scared of sheep.

:lmao:

Relax and work on getting your party together.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really why do you say that? because I can not follow safe space logic 

this country is all about freedoms, or was anyway. just because you don't agree to all those freedoms, doesn't make those freedoms wrong, worth banning, punishable, etc. in addition, one of the former outrages of rwws (now another fake one to add to the long list) was that all should not be punished because of actions of a few. I'm sure there were some members of the team who would have enjoyed visiting the white house. but now, thanks to the little baby, they will not be able to.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, the butt-hurt is really tampingup into tiny fists of fury on your side, eh?

meh...that’s what happens when fake narratives fail to push agendas forward.  Sheep panic and lash out.  Problem is, nobody is scared of sheep.

:lmao:

Relax and work on getting your party together.

no butt-hurt here. I was hoping the entire team declined the invitation. this is actually good, because like I said, the more people that realize this asshole is just that, the better.

this country is all about freedoms, or was anyway. just because you don't agree to all those freedoms, doesn't make those freedoms wrong, worth banning, punishable, etc. in addition, one of the former outrages of rwws (now another fake one to add to the long list) was that all should not be punished because of actions of a few. I'm sure there were some members of the team who would have enjoyed visiting the white house. but now, thanks to the little baby, they will not be able to.  

no butt-hurt here. I was hoping the entire team declined the invitation. this is actually good, because like I said, the more people that realize this asshole is just that, the better.

You still aren’t seeing things from the real world.

The NFL is gonna take another in the ass here by the paying public.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure. focus on your own bottom of the tank party.. they need you

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It's called freedom. In America you can tell the president to fuck off and not get shot for it. Just like all of your snowflake asses would have done if Obama invited you to the White House. 

Personally I would go, whomever is president because everything doesn't have to be politics. Only sensitive pussies think otherwise. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's called freedom. In America you can tell the president to fuck off and not get shot for it. Just like all of your snowflake asses would have done if Obama invited you to the White House. 

Personally I would go, whomever is president because everything doesn't have to be politics. Only sensitive pussies think otherwise. 

again that is patriotic 

but saying fuck it if a bunch of you ass clowns dont want to come I am not going to wast my time is not? 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again that is patriotic 

but saying fuck it if a bunch of you ass clowns dont want to come I am not going to wast my time is not? 

Idgaf either way. It affects my life nada. 

Edited by Nazipigdog

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

spot on