Check your account email address ×

Not all heroes wear capes

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Dude builds an armored tank, destroys the homes and business of the people who ruined his life, then shoots himself, and momo calls him a coward. 

:lol:

Total fucking coward shitstain like you Neofascisthimmlerstoner just completely full of shit sounds like something you would do :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

As usual there is more to the story.  Sounds like a religious nut. 

Zoning disputeEdit

In 1992, Heemeyer purchased 2 acres (0.81 hectares) of land from the Resolution Trust Corporation, the federal agency organized to handle the assets of failed savings and loan institutions. He purchased the land for $42,000 to build a muffler shop and subsequently agreed to sell the land to Cody Docheff to build a concrete batch plant, Mountain Park Concrete. The agreed price was $250,000. According to Susan Docheff, Heemeyer changed his mind and increased the price to $375,000 and later demanded a deal worth approximately $1 million

"God built me for this job", Heemeyer said in the first recording. He also said it was God's plan that he not be married or have a family so that he could be in a position to carry out such an attack. "I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do", he said. "God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to carry and I'm carrying it in God's name."

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

Sounds like the cowards building was illegal no chance that anything real would be cut off like that story makes ZERO sense :flush: 

Says the coward who hides behind a keyboard, you really are a brain dead freak, have a nice day creep. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

As usual there is more to the story.  Sounds like a religious nut. 

Zoning disputeEdit

In 1992, Heemeyer purchased 2 acres (0.81 hectares) of land from the Resolution Trust Corporation, the federal agency organized to handle the assets of failed savings and loan institutions. He purchased the land for $42,000 to build a muffler shop and subsequently agreed to sell the land to Cody Docheff to build a concrete batch plant, Mountain Park Concrete. The agreed price was $250,000. According to Susan Docheff, Heemeyer changed his mind and increased the price to $375,000 and later demanded a deal worth approximately $1 million

"God built me for this job", Heemeyer said in the first recording. He also said it was God's plan that he not be married or have a family so that he could be in a position to carry out such an attack. "I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do", he said. "God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to carry and I'm carrying it in God's name."

A man with true conviction and with the gumption to carry it out.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A man with true conviction and with the gumption to carry it out.

Oh, credit for sure!  Hero?  To some I guess.  School shooters are hero’s to some too I suppose.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This fucking dude is awesome. I dont give two shits what the backstory is......the dude is a true american hero 

Agreed. He shoulda mowed the whole town down.

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Agreed. He shoulda mowed the whole town down.

motherfuckers need to realize that no matter how fucking powerful they think they are with their rules and regulations and police force etc etc.......that one man can wreak havoc if he intends to. 

Just now, f7ben said:

motherfuckers need to realize that no matter how fucking powerful they think they are with their rules and regulations and police force etc etc.......that one man can wreak havoc if he intends to. 

Yup. 

*Stares at GrapeBusta*

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So for all the guys in his corner do you say the same when a muslim religious fanatic does something similar.  

I say you better convert to Islam or "YOU'RE" going to get it!!!!!!!!11111

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So for all the guys in his corner do you say the same when a muslim religious fanatic does something similar.  

When was the last time a muslim did anything other than target innocent civilian lives you fucking retard 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

When was the last time a muslim did anything other than target innocent civilian lives you fucking retard 

Like the innocent civilians that livelihood depended on the jobs they went to in the buildings this coward destroyed :finger3: